(D4rK) Ruby, Outrageous Warrior of the Burning Legion

d4rk4ss4ss1n

Another burning legion card, tell me if ocg fix is needed.

172860.jpg

Card Effect:

This card gains 200 ATK for each FIRE monster to your graveyard.Once per turn you canmselect and activate one of the following effects:
- Send 1 FIRE monster from your deck to the graveyard.
- Banish 1 FIRE monster from your graveyard: Target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field; destroy that target.

This card gains 200 ATK for each FIRE monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects.
- Send 1 FIRE monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
- Banish 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard: Target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target.

This is decent somewhere mid/late-game when you should have a sizable amount of monsters in the Graveyard to power this card up / ample monsters to banish for its second effect.

Much like the last card, first effect is good for Flamvells; especially the latter for Counter (this is also a valid target for it as well). Also can set up for Rekindling plays also alongside them.

As a whole, I don't really see anything wrong with it, so keep it up, I suppose.

You could easily bump the ATK boost to 300 or 400, since 200 is too low, considering it needs at least 8 Fire monsters to have decent ATK. If you don't want to do that, you could just give it 500+ base ATK instead of 0. That way, it can be better early game. For some reason, I see this as a Level 4 monster. Don't really know why.

Honestly, it's pretty good.

Archived