The Too Many Avatars Thread {315+158}

Ire

Not sure if should post, since site's being...whatever it's doing. But, figured since you're around I'd say some requests. Probably won't use them right now, still liking this one. But just in case. More Fire Emblem! My other favorite characters.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101101183650/fireemblem/images/5/57/Lute.png

And

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130503002324/fireemblem/images/thumb/b/b4/Katarina_FE13_DLC_Artwork.jpg/1000px-Katarina_FE13_DLC_Artwork.jpg

Do whatever you think best with them, please. And thank you. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh, interesting choices. They look really cool. :D Thanks.
I do wonder though, what do you have against their faces/hair? :o (One's in shadow and the other is blue/green. XD )

Now I gotta make a decision though, hmm...

I only have something against the colors !!!!  ><

Thanks   ;)

(and tbh, the first one is far better than the 2nd one [I'll make a V2 of the 2nd, I think, because this one is far from good...])

I only have something against the colors !!!!  ><

Thanks   ;)

(and tbh, the first one is far better than the 2nd one [I'll make a V2 of the 2nd, I think, because this one is far from good...])

Oh I see how it is, the color...racist.  Nah I just found it interesting, cause I like how their hair and faces look normally as weird as that sounds. XD

(Well, while I do like it, not gonna complain about more. :D I will wait to decide on which to use till then in that case.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I has another for you. Also, wanted to say that so far my favorites have been the Anna (redhead), Ephraim (guy with the lance) and Lethe (cat girl) ones.

December cut my usage of latest one a bit short, but for after.

Volug.jpg

Done : 1417542600-avatarcowcow.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived