[Serious] Striker's AMA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHO ARE YOU AND HOW 16K POSTS GET?

I'm after your time, Luna. I got most of my posts from when the post count was on in C/O.

How did it feel to be a Seattle fan on that fateful day?

I didn't watch the full game since I had other things occupying my time, but I was like "what the heck just happened" when I saw it. I was honestly shocked. I can't speak for other fans though.

Why do you suck?

This isn't a serious question, so no answer.

What usually is your main problem/obstacle when you run the seasonal leaderboard? And I'm sorry I didn't participate this season.

It's usually getting new/more people to participate in the Leaderboard. That's either having them participate in the 1v1s themselves or just voting in them.

I'm after your time, Luna. I got most of my posts from when the post count was on in C/O.

I didn't watch the full game since I had other things occupying my time, but I was like "what the heck just happened" when I saw it. I was honestly shocked. I can't speak for other fans though.

This isn't a serious question, so no answer.

It's usually getting new/more people to participate in the Leaderboard. That's either having them participate in the 1v1s themselves or just voting in them.

Damn you youngins! With your do-boppers and whatnabits.

Why do you give so much of a f*** about how people perceive you?

That's honestly a very good question. For starters, I was teased a lot growing up. Now, it wasn't continuous but it did happen a lot. That did develop a hard shell around me after years of reacting to all the teasing, but didn't make me completely hard. There was still a part of me that actually cared about what people thought of me. When I joined student government, that made things a bit worse in that regard since I had to care about what others thought of me to an extent in order to be voted into office. This happened for 5 years, and it honestly didn't help that barely anyone knew me and that I barely knew anyone. All there was was perception, nothing else. Honestly, I just wanted to be liked by my peers. Also, I'm a nice person at heart. Some say too nice, so that adds to this as well.

This probably doesn't even begin to answer the question, but I hope this gives you an idea. tl;dr: Life experiences.

What is your favorite television show?

Either Law and Order or Law and Order SVU. I have a soft spot for those shows. I find the police investigations to be interesting and the court cases to be both compelling and interesting. I am a fan of Jack McCoy and the antics he pulls in the court room. And Elliot Stabler is a bada**.

What do you think of me, if anything?

I haven't really interacted with you much at all. From what I've experienced with you in the Leaderboard, you do have potential as a cardmaker. The veteran cardmakers here all had rocky starts- some more than others- and we all improved through hard work, dedication, and a lot of help- I had someone to mentor me through my beginning days, granted he was more of a creative card maker than a playability card maker. Keep up the hard work, and I'm sure you'll do great things here.

How does it feel to be Striker? I assume it's pretty striking.

The origin of my username is from the Striker Z in Fairly Odd Parents. The name just stuck with me, so I use it almost everywhere. Granted, this name does come with bad connotations for me now though the name is still a part of me.

Archived