Alien Mythic Dragon

Beerus

3 Level 4 Alien Monsters
Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this Monster to remove up to 4 A-Counters from anywhere on the field, increase this Monster ATK by 300 for each A-Counter removed by this effect until the End Phase. If this monster destroys a monster with an A-Counter on it by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Alien" monster from your hand.

This is not worth 3 mats.  Aliens are not the fastest archetype by any means, so getting this out would be a pain.  This is actually counter productive to what the card seems to be designed for, which is pooling A-Counters to beef this guy up to take down something with a lot of attack when the debuffs that naturally occur from A-Counters aren't enough to do the job.  If you want my advice, i would bring it down to two materials.  Also the last effect is a little too situational to use, maybe change it to:

"If this monster destroys a monster with an A-Counter on it by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Alien" monster from your hand"

That way you have to be smart on how many counters you remove with the first effect and from where, and if you play your cards right you not only get a special summon, but an attack from the summoned alien.  I feel that that would give them some much needed speed.

Literally the ONLY way you can get 3 Level 4 Aliens out is by protecting an Alien Warrior for a turn then using Rescue Rabbit to get 2 Shocktrooper. This card is nowhere near worth that. The effect makes such terrible use of A-Counters and those things are scarce anyway. When you use A-Counters, you should be using them for Code A or something that actually does something important. 

As it stands, the card is just a beater for 3 specific materials. The reward for actually getting 3 Level 4 Aliens on board should be something faaaar greater than this.

EDIT: Also, Mythic Dragons are already a thing so its kinda confusing like its supposed to be a cross between Mythic Dragons and Aliens. That's what I thought initially.

Archived