I finally found a consistent way to abuse Puppet Ritual (Gimmick Puppet)

Pchi

I'm not very fond of using Soul Charge, since I'm sick and tired of seeing everyone use it and Supply Unit in every deck possible, but I made an exception in this case, as I found an awesome use for it in Gimmick Puppets: help triggering the conditions for activating Puppet Ritual, and given Soul Charge already forces you to skip your Battle Phase anyway, Puppet Ritual's side effect won't hurt as much, seeing as I tend to finish things up with burn damage, primarily from the Number C's.

9bkmnCj.jpg

Main

Monsters x20

3x Magnet Doll

3x Gearspring Spirit

1x Machina Cannon

1x Dreary Doll

3x Machina Fortress

3x Machina Gearframe

3x Scissor Arms

3x Gear Changer

Spells x17

1x Allure

2x Puppet Ritual

1x Dark Hole

2x Soul Charge

3x Junk Puppet

3x Upstart Goblin

2x Argent Chaos Force

3x MST

Traps x3

3x Marshalling Field

Extra

1x Ultimatrainer

1x Number C40

1x Enterprisenir

1x Number C15

1x Number 40

1x Felgrand

2x Number 15

1x Dracossack

1x Number 11

1x Gear Gigant X

1x Number 101

1x Castel

1x Exciton

1x Lavalval Chain

Leave your comments and suggestions below! See ya!

Nightmare is crap. You're better of using Shadow Feeler even though...- !!! Why the HELL are you not using Gear Changer?! Answer me! ANSWER ME NOW!

Because at least Nightmare gives me more plays, and don't make me lose a lot of LP I would need to activate Soul Charge and, for that matter, stay alive. Also, Gear Changer sucks, the only thing it does is copying levels and you can't even Dupe it, not to mention all my most important Xyz are Gimmick Puppets anyway, so I'd rather run a card that is already Level 8 AND allows more plays, like Nightmare, which I can use to summon Strings and attack for game, for example, after clearing the field (and maybe burning) with Killer. 

Nightmare is the literally the gimmickiest of the Gimmick Puppets, which is an incredibly big stretch. Des Troy isn't as gimmicky. So what if you can't Dupe Gear Changer? You can't Dupe Nightmare either; so I would rather have a card that can let me make Rank 4s or 8s without restriction even though it can be Veilered, compared to one that only lets me summon GP Numbers, at the cost of one I should add. Hell, Nightmare's crappy effect to summon another Nightmare can be Veilered too. And if you didn't notice, there are A LOT more better Rank 8s than the Gimmick Puppet Numbers. The deck would barely use them if not for Dreary's restriction and the fact that she drives the vast majority of Rank 8 plays.

Nightmare is the literally the gimmickiest of the Gimmick Puppets, which is an incredibly big stretch. Des Troy isn't as gimmicky. So what if you can't Dupe Gear Changer? You can't Dupe Nightmare either; so I would rather have a card that can let me make Rank 4s or 8s without restriction even though it can be Veilered, compared to one that only lets me summon GP Numbers, at the cost of one I should add. Hell, Nightmare's crappy effect to summon another Nightmare can be Veilered too. And if you didn't notice, there are A LOT more better Rank 8s than the Gimmick Puppet Numbers. The deck would barely use them if not for Dreary's restriction and the fact that she drives the vast majority of Rank 8 plays.

Ok, I'm trying that now.

Here's how my decklist is now:

[spoiler='Click to show']mx1U0PR.jpg[/spoiler] 

I'll update the OP with the written list.

You know, it'd be much easier to use Gearspring Spirit. It doesn't require an attack to be SSed, and can make a monster's ATK 0 before going for a direct attack with whatever Xyz you will be summoning.

'K, then.

Take a look at how my build is now:

[spoiler=Click to show'']9bkmnCj.jpg[/spoiler]

Archived