Duel Portal Clan

Aix

YCM Username: themonkeyspower
Duel Portal Username: themonkeyspower
Times Available: i am in EST and i can usually be on anywhere from 4-10ish on the weekday and usually whenever on weekends
Goal: to completely balance my cards and maybe finding some pictures i like

Here is a link to the archetype i use as my deck: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/313951-earth-destroyers/

YCM Username: Kyng
Duel Portal Username: Kyng
Times Available: GMT+0, but I tend to stay up late. I'm on whenever, really.
Title: King
Goal: When it comes to me, one can see that my list below features goals of three:
1 - To get back into card making again, this being an incentive to do so.
2 - To re-harness and bolster my card making ability.
3 - To have fun.

I have a couple of questions:

What kind of power level should we aim to? As you know, DUEA brought some cards and archetypes that drastically raised the power level of the metagame, compared with the current TCG metagame (Geargias, Fire First, etc.) So, I would like to know if, because those archetypes exist, we are now allowed to make archetypes/decks with about the same power level to match the new metagame; or if we should stick with card balance and good design, regardless of whatever insane cards Konami throws at us.

If it is the latter, then maybe should we make our own banlist to restrict those powerful, and arguably badly designed, cards? For instance, in my opinion cards like Soul Charge, Supply Unit and perhaps even Moraltach need to be restricted somehow (at least Limited).

I have a couple of questions:

What kind of power level should we aim to? As you know, DUEA brought some cards and archetypes that drastically raised the power level of the metagame, compared with the current TCG metagame (Geargias, Fire First, etc.) So, I would like to know if, because those archetypes exist, we are now allowed to make archetypes/decks with about the same power level to match the new metagame; or if we should stick with card balance and good design, regardless of whatever insane cards Konami throws at us.

If it is the latter, then maybe should we make our own banlist to restrict those powerful, and arguably badly designed, cards? For instance, in my opinion cards like Soul Charge, Supply Unit and perhaps even Moraltach need to be restricted somehow (at least Limited).

I think we need to see what everyone has before doing any custom banlist or powerlevel decision.

YCM Username: Death Label - Shinki
Duel Portal Username: Paranormal Bear
Times Available: I come on at random times (EST... -5 I think?)
Title: Deflater of Smelly Egos
Goal: I always come on DP to test out card ideas, My true goal is to remake a certain old Archetype that was broken way back when and make it balanced

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived