[Serious] I guess I can answer questions.

Kazooie

It might be a good way to release a little... Pressure, I guess. I made that other topic, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to post another.

Anything you wanna ask about me, shoot. Just know I'm not a very interesting person overall. ^^''

If you have a question you want to ask me that concerns my relationship with Black and you want an answer from him as well, check out [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/316137-semi-serious-ask-black-and-whyte-anything/]this thread instead![/url]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Jake x Broken just a spitball to get me to do something? Or has it been a head canon for you for a while?

How did you and Black meet?

If you were to have any superpower, what would it be?

Weapon of choice?

Favorite pairing fic?

Obvious starting question incoming: what do you think of me?

I think you expect way, way too much out of YCM and the people on it. I don't have anything else really. 

Was Jake x Broken just a spitball to get me to do something? Or has it been a head canon for you for a while?

How did you and Black meet?

If you were to have any superpower, what would it be?

Weapon of choice?

Favorite pairing fic?

I just spit that out cause it was an easy one to think of honestly. :'D

We MET here on YCM, but we really got talking on Duel Monsters Genesis. I've posted the story before...

Shapeshifting. Could get away with anything and if you're caught, it isn't you!

Lance. Love lances. Brass knuckles would be a close second.

NightxYin probably. I felt like the execution of it was really, really nice. :'D

obligatory what do you know me for and what do you think of me?

dragons

That's seriously how my knowledge about you began. Other then that, I can't say I know a lot about you actually...

But I do like you. And now that I've seen a little more about you in your Ask anything thread, I'm really hoping things work out for you... :'<

Do you know how much I love you? <3

42 still? :'O

How does it feel being the better half?

With a single gesture how would you describe your love for Black?

I would buy him Hunders.

I know it's a material thing, but he really wants to be able to play Yugioh IRL and I just want to see him happy. And I know this would make him happy. :'o

Plus it would give him and Lunar something to do when they eventually met up!

dragons

ishudreallybackawayfromthismore

But I do like you.

Yay!

And now that I've seen a little more about you in your Ask anything thread, I'm really hoping things work out for you... :'<

I don't think the tear is necessary. I'm flawed as a person, yes, and can get depressed sometimes, but I'm much better off than so many people and do actually have people around that support me. And I suppose now I can add you to that list ^^

Hope I can do the same in return.

Favorite Pokémon? what's your team?

obligatory what do you know me for and what do you think of me?

i think you're absolutely wonderful and i love it when you flirt with Black cause even though he might act negatively towards it, I'm sure it flatters him :'D

As for what I kno you for, I... I really don't know. I see you around the forums and you're generally a nice person. :'o

With a single hand gesture how would you describe your love for black?

i asked black if thinking of a finger gun first was a bad thing, he laughed so i'm guessing it is 

What do you think of yourself?

I think I'm an unnecessary waste of space and I really doubt anything will change that...

ishudreallybackawayfromthismore

Yay!

I don't think the tear is necessary. I'm flawed as a person, yes, and can get depressed sometimes, but I'm much better off than so many people and do actually have people around that support me. And I suppose now I can add you to that list ^^

Hope I can do the same in return.

Favorite Pokémon? what's your team?

noushudntstawph

That's good at least! I might not be able to help much, considering the problems I have, but feel free to talk to me if you need to! ^^

Favorite Pokemon right now is Glaceon again, but knowing me, it could change any minute now.~

As for my current team, competitively I'm messing around with a general offense team, focusing on Mega Pinsir and Malamar. Malamar with an Expert Belt is a really, really good way to fool people into thinking you're locked into Superpower, so being able to predict a switch can be really, really profitable.

Mega Pinsir is a really good clean up sweeper with Quick Attack and just really good Attack in general.

Have you done anything you regret recently?

Not little unimportant things, like not holding a door for an elder at a restaurant last night.

Plenty. Most of them I don't feel comfortable going into though.

A big one is all the procrastination I've been doing with Calculus though, it kinda added up a bit faster then I expected it to.

How's Dane doing? Are you two getting along?

No idea. We haven't said more than two sentences to each other in a month.

What happened to that Spanish class...?

Currently making an A in it, so I've put most of my focus on the Calculus for now. x-x

Has it always been like that? I'm usually surprised when siblings barely talk to each other. Granted, I haven't really talked to my own brother since mid-March. I really need to do that sometime soon.

As far as I'm concerned, the less we talk, the better things are going.

Oh, well I always knew you could do better in that class, even if it was the one you mentioned the most that you were worrying about. At least we didn't need to ask Sleepo about it. She still wouldn't have minded helping a bit here and there, so feel free to contact her if you still need any help....

I had another question.

Besides Black, of course, who are the best people you've even met here? I mean, it seems like you have very few friends, so I'm just wondering if there is any merit to the community in your opinion besides him.

Really? Not that healthy of a relationship, it seems. Why is that the case?

He has nothing to say to me, and I know that I'm better off not getting into his business.

I know we don't talk a whole lot but, what do you think about moi? ;)

I really don't know again! I think you're overall a nice person, 

Oh, well I always knew you could do better in that class, even if it was the one you mentioned the most that you were worrying about. At least we didn't need to ask Sleepo about it. She still wouldn't have minded helping a bit here and there, so feel free to contact her if you still need any help....

I had another question.

Besides Black, of course, who are the best people you've even met here? I mean, it seems like you have very few friends, so I'm just wondering if there is any merit to the community in your opinion besides him.

I'll keep that in mind. ^^

No one. That probably sounds a little harsh, but lemme kinda explain my train of thought. I can't get myself to actually talk to people. The fact that I talked to Black long enough for him to tell me how he felt and keep me alive is NOTHING short of a miracle. 

Because of that, how can I possibly answer a question like that? I hardly KNOW anyone here, I'm not really in any place to say if there's really any merit to the people here, only the actions that occur.

What is your favorite style of dress?

Sadly, I'm not in a position to where I can even really THINK about wearing them... Considering the costs, it's... Kinda likely I might never be able to get the treatments...

Because of that, I haven't really put a lot of thought into it...

Archived