[Serious] I guess I can answer questions.

Kazooie

Oh, okay Caeda. If you could make 1 change in Custom Cards, what would that be and why?

Don't know. I've kinda stopped caring about Custom Cards lately.

I am sincerely not very sure you would see her, even if you remembered.

What do you think of Kakashi?

What do you think of my avatar?

I don't like him. I've seen him on the status bar mostly, but I just get the feeling he's a prick.

I generally don't like IRL photos as avatars. They tend to just feel... Out of place.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh? Why did you stop caring about Custom Cards? Also, Hina stole a picture of me for her avi. =/

I noticed that, and I thought it was you succumbing to the Hina fad. I knew something wasn't right.

Whats your favorite episode of MLP;FiM
With regards to your statement about IRL avatars, wouldn't it depend more on the subject matter then the actual person in question?
By this, I mean, said avatar could be anyone(movie star, IRL self, etc, etc)

Oh? Why did you stop caring about Custom Cards? Also, Hina stole a picture of me for her avi. =/

Section is just awful most of the time. There's little-to-no hope of it really improving, since a large amount of the people who do post there don't really keep up with the meta.

That and I don't really have much of a drive to actually make cards.

I noticed that, and I thought it was you succumbing to the Hina fad. I knew something wasn't right.

this is all your fault thar :'<

Whats your favorite episode of MLP;FiM
With regards to your statement about IRL avatars, wouldn't it depend more on the subject matter then the actual person in question?
By this, I mean, said avatar could be anyone(movie star, IRL self, etc, etc)

Nope. I just generally dislike avatars of real people. You're welcome to have them, I won't say to stop by any means, I just don't like it.

Section is just awful most of the time. There's little-to-no hope of it really improving, since a large amount of the people who do post there don't really keep up with the meta.

wellinthatcase

On random occassions, I make cards on a whim, even though I haven't paid attention to the meta outside the ridiculous stuffs and banlists. When I do happen to tho, can I get you to comment on them from a meta-perspective? 8D

Would you say that is the main reason the TCG section stays out of Custom Cards?

The few good players in TCG just have very little interest in CC right now. YCM in general either has no interest in Yugioh or is bad at it. The number of actually good players here is really low.

Technically it's Desu's fault.

bad thar, bad.

wellinthatcase

On random occassions, I make cards on a whim, even though I haven't paid attention to the meta outside the ridiculous stuffs and banlists. When I do happen to tho, can I get you to comment on them from a meta-perspective? 8D

Probably not! Like I said, I don't have much interest or investment in CC anymore :'D

What's your favorite track on Mario Kart 64?

Yoshi's Valley, easily. I hated the course as a kid, but now I absolutely love it.

Probably not! Like I said, I don't have much interest or investment in CC anymore :'D

Simply posting to post "D:" is looked down upon, so here is your post about how while I could not post "D:", I VERY MUCH WOULD HAVE LIKED TO.

Simply posting to post "D:" is looked down upon, so here is your post about how while I could not post "D:", I VERY MUCH WOULD HAVE LIKED TO.

TOO BAD, I DON'T DO CC ANYMORE.

But he payed me in respect. D:

Desu respects no one Thar, you got played. :'<

Oh, alright. What would get the TCG interested in CC, in your opinion?

Very little. The few good players have little to no interest in the section now. The only two I can think of who's posted there recently would be Masao and Koko, and even then that's only because I saw Koko post a thread and Masao post in one.

There's just very little incentive to creating cards now, and there isn't much you can do to change that. 

Very little. The few good players have little to no interest in the section now. The only two I can think of who's posted there recently would be Masao and Koko, and even then that's only because I saw Koko post a thread and Masao post in one.

There's just very little incentive to creating cards now, and there isn't much you can do to change that. 

I can try and dream, can't I? Getting TCG involved in CC is one of my long term goals, Caeda. If given the opportunity to mold/improve new cardmakers, would TCG do that?

...I can dream, can't I? >_<

Only if it's about your and Desu's hidden love. Then we can both dream. :3

I can try and dream, can't I? Getting TCG involved in CC is one of my long term goals, Caeda. If given the opportunity to mold/improve new cardmakers, would TCG do that?

I can't speak for TCG Striker. 

There are currently about 3 members active in TCG I would consider good. They keep up with the meta and the like. But as far as I know, they don't have any real interest in Custom Cards. I can't speak for Koko or Maseo, but I know that Black doesn't really care for Custom Cards anymore aside from when he occasionally gets a card idea.

I can't speak for TCG Striker. 

There are currently about 3 members active in TCG I would consider good. They keep up with the meta and the like. But as far as I know, they don't have any real interest in Custom Cards. I can't speak for Koko or Maseo, but I know that Black doesn't really care for Custom Cards anymore aside from when he occasionally gets a card idea.

Oh, alright Caeda.

Archived