[Serious] I guess I can answer questions.

Kazooie

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you could have three wishes, what would they be and why?

I'm going to assume none of the cheaty wishes like more genies/wishes, so:

1: Correct gender

B: Financially set for future

Gorble: Not be a fucking train wreck mentally.

I didn't see this when reading the first time, but favorite deck?

It useeed to be Agents back when they were good, but lately I've been kinda obsessed with Star Seraphs.

Why did Black not want you in that Skype call?

Oh it's not that Black doesn't want me in them, in fact he's try to push me into them more! The thing is that I don't handle groups of people well, and me being in the call is kinda... Nerve wrecking for me >>

Yes, it is indeed nerve wrecking at first. Just mute your mic at first and listen to the conversations, then when you feel like it, unmute and pitch in. I'm sure everyone would love to hear your voice. ^^

Yes, it is indeed nerve wrecking at first. Just mute your mic at first and listen to the conversations, then when you feel like it, unmute and pitch in. I'm sure everyone would love to hear your voice. ^^

Eeeeh, my voice is pretty awful and I don't have anything to contribute, sooooo >>''

what online multiplayer games do you have so I can beat you in all of them? >8D

not many! :'D

Pretty much the only online game I have that I can play is Brawl right now. I do play Pokemon Showdown on occasion, but for the most part, most of the games I play are single player.

I guess there's Mario Kart 7 too, but only two people on that would suck.

Eeeeh, my voice is pretty awful and I don't have anything to contribute, sooooo >>''

Neither did I. All I did was blurt out whatever dirty joke came to mind when someone said something. People actually laughed.

I thought Nintendo killed Wii/DS wi-fi or something....

I think that was only for DS/Wii games, not 3DS

lemme handle this

wat

Neither did I. All I did was blurt out whatever dirty joke came to mind when someone said something. People actually laughed.

I'm not even good at dirty jokes :<

What exactly is your story? Take this up to interpretation, I love to see how to develop this question.

Er, really the only story in my life worth telling would be how i got with Black, and I think i already posted that earlier...

Caeda, why do I get the impression that you think that we don't care about you?

Because I'm not comfortable around people. That's why you're getting that idea.

I know, but didn't you say you could play Brawl online now?

Is there even any point to practicing anymore in it?

I'm not even good....

I'm just going off an assumption, but I want to say that friend matches would still work. I was able to get on Fortune Street wifi not long ago, I didn't try to play a game and I haven't gotten to experiment with it though...

Archived