[Agro] Pyrinth

Agro

TDY7pPf.jpg

If your opponent controls a face-up Level or Rank 3 or lower monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in face-up Attack Position. When you do: Change the battle position of 1 monster on the field. Neither player receives battle damage from a battle involving this card. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle while in Defense Position: End the Battle Phase and gain 1200 Life Points. If this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle: Draw 1 card, and inflict 1200 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

So let's see if this went a little too overboard.

Tried giving it some playing options. It goes after weaker monsters being left on the field, and allows for a battle changing effect to go after certain monsters better. Of course it's weak itself, and if it's destroyed while in Attack Position, you get diddly squat.

This is actually a neat little card. I have a soft spot for cards that have distinct gimmicks like this. I could see this used in ATK manipulation decks to give it that ability to run over things. You'll also rarely neg yourself by playing this. I don't quite see it being meta-worthy but it's certainly a fun casual card at the very least.

Pretty neat. Just a couple things I would change.

If this Defense Position card is destroyed by battle: End the Battle Phase also gain 1200 Life Points. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Draw 1 card, then inflict 1200 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Pretty neat. Just a couple things I would change.

Thanks for the input.

New PSCT is annoying, give me a bit.

However "also" is only used when the second part is putting a condition in place. "and" & "then" are used when what follows is the second part of an effect, the kinds of things that change the gamestate rather than put conditions in addition to the effect.

Increasing life points is an effect. If it was something like "you can't attack this turn" or "blablabla can't be destroyed."

OKAYOKAY:

So yeah, I want both effects to have the same timing and conditions. The least you've done is remind me that "also" is actually a thing.

I'd like both effects to occur at the same time and for both effects not to activate if either can't, so I'm using "and"

Archived