Elemental Hero Xyz Monster...Elemental HERO Tempest Force!

Y2I5rT0.jpg

2 Level 7 "Hero" Fusion Monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Hero" monster from your hand or Graveyard. A monster Summoned this way cannot activate its effects this turn. When this card with no Xyz Materials leaves the field, if both monsters used as Xyz Materials for the Xyz Summon of this card are in your Graveyard, Special Summon them and increase their ATK by 1000.

The only level 7 HERO fusions are the 6 Neos + 1 Neo-spacian fusions and neos knight.  In a more pure hero deck, the only viable one is Neos Knight, which not many people run in the first place.  I would Change it's rank to 8, as there is a much greater amount of HERO fusions that are level 8 that people actually run.

Onto the card itself.  The summoning effect is great, though if this thing needs 2 fusions to make it I'm not sure if you are really going plus until the last effect kicks in.  The stats are a tiny bit underwelming for a rank 7, though I suppose you were trying to compensate for the OPT Reborn this thing as and the sheer insanity of the last effect.  I would maybe bump the attack to 2500, but I think that one is the least of this card's worries.  The last effect though, I am a little concerned about.  I don't play HEROs at all, but this card basically gives you two Reborns for you fusions that were already knocked down or if you just need another HERO out on the field, but when you do get those two summons off, your opponent won't want to touch this thing, because if it leaves the field, you get back two fusions with +1000 each.  Plus with this thing's low attack, you could just crash it into a strong monster in order to get those summons.  I would maybe restrict the last effect to: "when this card is sent from the field to the graveyard".  That way your opponent isn't stuck between a rock and a hard place is you manage to use this thing's effect twice.

@Masaaki: Read Alastar's post above. Aside from the Neos fusions (excluding Divine), all Elemental HERO Extra Deck monsters are Nomi, meaning if they go to the Graveyard; they stay in the grave and cannot be revived by any effects (unless it says "ignoring summoning conditions")

As it stands, you can only use this card with the Neos fusions or Neos Knight (unless you use some form of Level altering effects). In the case of the former, unless you run Neo Space, they'll return themselves to the Deck during the End Phase.

Its detach effect is a restricted variant of Red-Eyes Darkness Metal (except with a block on the SS monster's effect) and its death effect revives its materials and powers them up. Though this pretty much only works with the above named monsters. As luckysword already noted, you might want to make this a Rank 8, given the wider range of options that can be used for this card (Omni HEROs, Masked HERO Dian/Acid and some of Jaden's better old Fusions [Tempest, Shining Flare, etc.]) If you do that, raise its ATK a bit to 2700/2800.

Archived