Card Name: Dragon King of the Shadows

Another DARK Dragon-type Synchro monster that a little like scrap dragon.

I need some comments rates and likes about the card.

From the Chaos in our hearts and the Darkness in our souls, I release the Dragon King of the Shadows.

4ezFlAq.jpg

LORE: [spoiler= Effect]1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

Once per turn during your Main Phase 1, you can pay 1000 Life Points; Target this card and 2 cards your opponent controls: Banish the targeted cards. If this card is banished by its own effect: Special Summon it during the End Phase. If this card is destroyed (either by battle or by a card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: you can discard 1 DARK monster in your hand and Special Summon this card during the End Phase.[/spoiler]

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters
Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points: Target this card and 2 cards your opponent controls; banish those targets. During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): Special Summon this card from your banished zone. If this card is destroyed (either by battle or by a card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: You can discard 1 DARK monster; Special Summon this card during the End Phase.

As a whole, OCG is pretty good. Just need to learn when to use ":" and ";". I modified the 2nd effect off of Stardust's lore. Last one should be something along those lines, but I'm unsure of it, so leaving it as is. (Next member can fix this part if they know how to).

On to the CnCing.

As you mention, it's a stronger version of Scrap Dragon in the sense that it hits 2 cards your opponent has instead of one (though it requires you to banish itself and pay 1000LP). For its last two effects, mandatory revival effect when using its first one and optional when it dies otherwise and goes to the Graveyard. The last one is nice in the sense you don't have to worry about stuff like Mirror Force killing it on the attack or itself getting killed in battle (most of the time, it'll probably be related to effect killing since 2800 ATK is relatively difficult to get over without setup).

Unlike Scrap though, this requires it to be run in a DARK deck, but there are some Decks that can run this w/out problems.

@above poster: You're supposed to provide comments related to the TC's card, not answer a question that has no relevance to it.

Use BBcode IGuess

As Sakura pointed out, please do not come to a topic just to answer a question which has nothing to do with the card. If you are going to do so, at least take the time to leave a comment on the card as well.

Archived