Yu-Gi-Oh! Exiles [OOC|PG-16|Started|Accepting]

Done above

Couple things.

First and foremost, Seth and noxus' personality sections are 1 and 3 lines below the minimum, respectively. Please add to them. The more detail you can throw in, the better. 

Below is my review/thoughts on seth's card pool, how these two fight, and the app as a whole. I'll be doing this for every app i review regardless of whether it gets accepted or not.

As for Seth's card pool, I'm assuming the low level dragons in there are a part of his phantom mook squad. hardened armed will be especially useful since summon transformations using it as a tribute will get a defensive buff. The other mooks do trap negation as well, rather handy. That said, red-eyes wyvern does really nothing other than fit thematically, since bound exiles aren't killed when sent to the grave this time around. death only occurs if their card is physically destroyed or they gt actually killed. memory loss is also rather interesting, since when cast on an exile it can induce temporary amnesia (and if that exile's a dragon im assuming nox can mind control it until loss wears off). just be careful with it as that can get into godmodding territory. pulsar also seems out of place, unless its just a tankier mook squad member. BEWD and AESD are summon transformations and maiden takes care of needing a tuner, no surprises there. all seems legit enough. although nox and seth will be very hard to deal with in combat between the mook squad, nox being a badass, and all the destruction spells seth can throw around.

Do remember that the cards seth uses for Nox's mook squad aren't actually alive, but rather just made real because they in fact fall under the jurisdiction of his card effect, not his e ability. It makes the holograms of the dragon cards real, meaning they're attack drones more/less. low level dragon exiles on the other hand, are very much alive and fall under the jurisdiction of his e ability, which is more/less his card effect on steroids if i read correctly. basically, dragon soul manipulation is only doable when another exile is involved, and otherwise the mook squad is there for use as attack drones, provided seth uses nox's card effect to summon them anyway.

Overall, Seth and nox are about the same as they were last time: Sort of evil guys working for the less evil side of the conflict with huge chips on their shoulders and muscle to back them up.

Add more detail to and clean up the app, and ask me any questions you have about the review/combat/whatever.

Still waiting on apps from the rest of you, as well. working on Lunar's review next unless she's still working on it.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot damn, this was cray cray but I like it!

[spoiler=Nora Theleis]

"Every game needs a hero!"

Name: Nora Theleis

Height: 5’8’’

Physical description

[spoiler=Appearance]

Nora_zpsb29edf94.png

Weight: 126 lbs

[/spoiler]

Personality

Nora is an extremely talented individual, who takes great pride in her own ability calling herself a king, hero, champion, etc. She is rather hotheaded about her ambitions and quick to flaunt in front of others. That said, she has a strict code of morals that has driven her to work under the CONSNT. She in constantly seeking to destroy evil as her mission to save the world; only kept in the realm of reality by her more level-headed exile.

Nora’s life is a story where she is the hero and the world is her damsel. She is particularly sensitive to being underestimated whether for being physically unintimidating or being a woman. She is constantly searching for more difficult opponents to test her ability so she can grow more and more capable. If anything, her weakness is her insecurity to be able to do anything due to her past. Failure and defeat emotionally crushes her and rends her extremely vulnerable.

Nora’s interactions with people vary based on her relationship with them. To strangers, Nora tends to keep herself distant and heroic, to give herself a large than life appearance and reflect that through her actions and results. Nora seeks a small but close group of allies to help her and aid herself. To friends, she is extremely appreciative and, some would say, overly intimate. Nora is not strictly anything when it comes to her sexuality considering her inexperience however she can have strong attractive feelings towards anyone who strikes her in the right way causing her to act sometimes in an outrageous manner.

Faction: CONSNT

Backstory

Nora wasn’t there when the sky was blackened 30 years ago and tragedy struck but she was made victim all the same. She was born into a refugee camp in western Ophia to parents that lived the latter part of their lives in this new world. The camp was corrupt and filled with people who would exploit others and made Nora’s life since she was born difficult. There are differences between those were grew up with nothing and those who did not, Nora was constantly reminded of this fact. Even as a child, Nora learned to hold her own and survive in cruel world through her blinding optimism and forward spirit. That could not prevent what tragedy struck next. Their refugee camp was on the edge of CONSNT space, away from the homeland forces and constant protection. It was a matter of time until an exile attacked, unfortunately, this took the life of her father. She was paralyzed with disbelief and depression for years, what was once good was now clouded in how grim this world could be. However, soon enough her mother fell ill as she tried to make enough for her and her daughter with her husband dead.

Nora pieced herself together for the sake of her mother, and she was driven by a memento of her father’s which she believed told her his dying wish, which she never reveals to anyone. Nora now 15, took the dangerous path with her gravely ill mother and took the dangerous path to the east, over the mountains. This was not a path for a 15 year old girl and a immobile mother, the natural and human dangers became apparent. In the depth of the mountains, they were attacked by bandits. Nora having learned to defend herself in the camp, tried to protect her mother and hrself but a 15 year old girl is no matter for a group of able-bodied criminals. Unbeknownst to her, someone was observed her fight. As the bandits closed in and Nora became exhausted, she heard a voice, calling for her to accept him and summon forth power to protect. Nora desperate and fearful, gratefully accepted. The Gravekeeper Oracle was conjured into this world. It was seconds until the fearful power of a bound exile, impaled the most aggressive of the group and the remaining scurried back into their caves.

Nora had finally obtained power enough to carry out her father’s last wish. The Gravekeeper Oracle and Nora both had mutual interest, he had been observing her for her pure heart and prime representative of humanity for him to accompany so he could determine his feelings towards the race. Together, they took her mother to the eastern CONSNT city of Gaea where she started to receive medical treatment. CONSNT quickly took interest in her and her bound exile, and offered to care for her mother in exchange for her accepting employment. Nora didn’t refuse, this was a perfect opportunity.

Card Pool

1x Gravekeeper Oracle

2x Gravekeeper Nobleman

1x Gravekeeper Spy

1x Gravekeeper Visionary

1x Gravekeeper Soldier

1x Gravekeeper Descendant

1x Gravekeeper Assailant

1x Gravekeeper Commandant

1x Gravekeeper Shaman

2x Necrovalley

1x Rite of Spirit

1x Needle Ceiling

1x Coffin Seller

1x Burial from a Different Dimension

1x Golden Sarcophagus

(If owner of Bound Exile Card) Exile: Graverkeeper Oracle – Nephthys

Misc. info/fun facts: Nora’s special attack for subduing lawbreakers is Funeral Justicar! The name of her famous punch is Fantasy Driver! The name of her famous kick is Diamond Breaker! Her finishing move is Star-Searching Despair Buster!

Theme: Psychidelic Souljam

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Gravekeeper Oracle - Nephthys]

"Humanity has not yet distinguished themselves from monsters."

Name: Nephthys

Card: Gravekeeper Oracle

Exile Class: Bound

Owner of card: Nora Theleis

Faction: CONSNT

Physical Description

[spoiler=Appearance]

300px-GravekeepersOracle-LVAL-EN-UR-1E.p

[/spoiler]

Personality

Nephthys is a very old Exile who lived in the spirit world a very long time. He is level-headed and rational, which he uses to calm his bound partner. He a very obsessive spirit who takes his time and has an obsession with cleanliness, probably developed after a millennia of caring for a tomb. He is very unforgiving of littering. Nephthys is talented and takes great interest in the human sciences of mathematics, sciences, psychology, etc. However, he not very forceful compared to Nora so while his wishes are sometime ignored, he advices Nora in matters where knowledge may be useful. He constantly analyzing opponents and allies for weakness and compensating for Nora’s hasty and hot headed nature.

He has a very strong sense of justice even if his means of punishment are very draconian. Nephthys cares very much about nature and is very unforgiving of humanity accusing them of being demons and traitors. His sole exception to this rule being Nora who just seems sometimes as over-eccentric and thinks of fondly almost as a daughter. However, due to his inability to communicate effectively and act forcibly, he relies on his bound partner to be an instrument of his will.

Backstory

In the exile world, he lived a guardian of a large mausoleum for many centuries and established a group of allies and apprentices known as the Gravekeepers who specialize in trap use and assassinations for the sake of the greater good. When the disaster happened 30 years ago, the spirit world emptied and, truth be told, he got bored. While defending the ancient tombs, occasionally exiles would attempt to break and steal the riches within however the human world was incredibly lucrative now. Nephthys decided, he would enact his vengeance on the evil and criminal in the human world where the mysterious humans lived and most destructive of his own kind now fled.

When he was called in the human world, he met Nora who impressed him with her sense of justice and unwavered ethics as a sign of hope for this new species. He choose her as the medium for his will in exchange for his power, however soon after, he found himself in a more mutual relationship of give and take with his bound partner than he bargained for. He has since accompanied her but also developed strong parental feelings for her and cares deeply for her.

Exile Ability

Misc. info/fun facts: Requiem of the Dead: Nephthys can call upon the abilities of any dead creature and temporarily gain its abilities for combat, this applies to dead monsters from a battle or surrounding graves or memorials that are present. 

[/spoiler]

Edited, I extended the personalities and also changed the pool a bit, seeing as too much spell/trap destruction was a probably bad story wise and I upped Noxus' Ego by giving him more mooks, I kept the Stamping Destruction since they allow a bit more evasion room then Mystical and I'll be sparing with Memory Loss. You're right on the count of the Pulsar Dragon so I added Lady Of D and Queen Dragun to give me more variety in case Noxus does something stupid, Seth has to be prepared after all

Work, my birthday, and mother's day have kept me bustly for the last few days, so i havent gotten much of a chance to work on stiff for the op/review apps.

I'll be looking yours over again tonight jz.

Raine, justice master, and lunar, all your apps (im assuming) are WIPs at the moment. Waiting on edits to them.

As for the rest of you, im still looking forward to your apps.

I should have time to update the op today, so expect at least one of the npcs i mentioned. Database might get a new category as well. Also of any of you have skype, i strongly recommend you pm me your contact info so i can add you to the chat. Does wonders for coordination.

Looking at a projected start date of sometime next week if wverything goes smothely.

I have most of Lynn done besides physical description, card pool and misc. I'm getting the photo later today and getting the rest done shortly thereafter. I think I will be giving him an bound Exile, one experimented on by CONSNT, if that's fine.

It might or might not be. Pm me the particulars.

[spoiler=Piessee]
PlaguespreaderZombie-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
"Boss say go... and that mean BITE!"
Name: Piessee
Card: Plaguespreader Zombie
Exile Class: Rogue
Faction: Diabolos
[spoiler=Physical Description]Same as image[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Piesse is a halfbrain. Most likely literally. As such he's way less than bright, but makes up for it with an unbelievably short fuse. The slightest provocation will make the poor thing snap like a twig and start biting everything around it, friend or foe. For this reason, Diabolos keeps it leashed and caged... And while he certainly can't go  hungry, he most decidedly can feel so. And for a zombie that is basically the same as a killing spree.

When not blind with killer instinct, Piessee listens to Diabolos's voice in much the same way a pet would. As in, it will listen to him, but the reaction might not be all that satisfactory or, well, intelligent. Although capable of basic speech, his vocabulary and structure are evidently less than optimal.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory]"But Herr Cranium, ve cannot possibly rrelease zhis... zhis abomination into zhe vorld! A crreature vizh zhese capabilities could rruin ourr plans!"

"Can you drop the accent already? I get the joke but it's very difficult to understand you."

"Right, sorry."

"Ahem. With that out of the way, let me answer your question. This thing, we are not letting out here. Hell, Not I, not anyone in this facility will be interacting with it or even be near it."

"Then?"

"Then, if you'd stop interrupting me, we just wait. We just wait until some poor fool tries to stop us. And when they come into this facility, a simple push of a button will make them wish they never had."

"Does this mean we'll proceed with project C.A.R.O.L as scheduled?"

"Indeed, Herr Jumper, indeed."

Sometime later...

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SUBJECT PSZ?"

Incidentally the poor sap who summoned him didn't live through it. Shocking, I'm sure.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Exile Ability] The Dead Do Not Speak: Piessee bites a monster or exile. Over about three minutes, the bitten exile morphs into Doomkaiser Dragon, Revived King Ha Des, or Archfiend Zombie-Skull. The transformation is reversible, but will take longer to revert at every instance. It will result permanent after a good few times. The transformed exiles are treated as Rogue and are as mindless as Piessee himself. When transformed, they gain these abilities;

Doomkaiser Dragon - Deathbreath: When Doomkaiser roars in the face of a non-Zombie monster, they become a Zombie-Type and follow it around. This stops functioning once the Summon Transform reverts.

Revived King Ha Des - Decree of The Dead: A monster within Ha Des's attack range, of about twenty metre raidus, cannot activate their effects.

Archfiend Zombie-Skull - Actual Real Zombies: Zombies within a twenty metre radius can't be killed or destroyed with physical attacks or like burning and shit. Unless you chop off or otherwise pierce the head.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc. info/fun facts]

As an Actual Real Zombie, Piessee can only be killed through loss of head, any other bodypart is basically optional.

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

GxEb7xR.png

"It is I!  KAIBAMAN!"

Name:  Unknown, probably Kaibaman

Card:  Kaibaman

Exile Class:  Rogue

Faction:  KLS (Kaibaman League of Superfriends)

[spoiler=Physical Description]Kaibaman-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

A lone figure stood in the darkness before you, his silhouette outlined by the corona of light behind him.  You couldn't see his face.  You couldn't actually see anything; you were blindfolded.  How could I know that someone was standing before me, you think helplessly.  You tremble in trampling trepidation as the atrocious tragedy that was before you spoke with a trill and true voice.

"Where is he?"  The alarming voice of a six year old rang out of the musclebound figure as he struck a rather heroic pose.  "Where is the Blue-Eyes White Dragon?!"  His booming, whiny voice filled the room and you shuddered.  This guy sounded like a complete dumbass, yet his voice had an odd power to it.  A draconic power.

You open your mouth to speak, ready to give an answer, but you're interrupted by a distinct sobbing sound.  "I want my Blue-Eyes Whitey Dragon!  Wahhhh!"  The man before you started stamping his feet on the ground, throwing a temper tantrum.  You start shaking out of fear.  You were at, of all people, this man - or was it boy? - 's mercy.

A sudden shift of movement, and the man was now upon his feet again, head held down in defeat.  "The Blue-Eyes White Dragon will be mine!"  A surprisingly confident saying, for someone with his current posture.  "I will possess the Blue-Eyes White Dragon!  None can stop me!  Not even the Dark Magician!  Not even the Buster Blader!  Not even the fabled Millenium Shield!"

And with that, the strange man vanished.

You were still tied up to that chair, in a dark room.  How the hell were you going to get out of these binds?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]

Day 1 of my diary

I came to this accursed world, following my liege, the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.  Where is he?  Where is the Blue-Eyes White Dragon?  I must find the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.  Only with Him will I be able to find our way back to the sacred kingdom.  I must find the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Day 63 of my diary

I have found a blue dragon with white eyes, but it was not the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.  Its body shimmered with a galactic sheen, and it had the same aura as the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.  I shouted at it.  'You are the false idol!'  It looked in my direction with wise, old eyes and jeered back.  'You fool!  No one can match the indestructible power of our lord and savior, the Blue-Eyes White Dragon!  I could not claim to be the dragon that He is.  No one could.  So I am no false idol;  I only aspire to be as great as He is, for I was created in His image.'  I befriended this wise dragon.

Day 4,342

After many long years, Timothy Timberland, the wise dragon I have traveled with for all of these ages, has died of old age.  He was valiant in his search for the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and he has earned my eternal respect.  Long live Timothy Timberland!  Long live the Blue-Eyes White Dragon!

Day 10957

I have found a dueling tournament.  Perhaps I will find the Blue-Eyes White Dragon there?  I must find the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Exile Ability]

Kaibaman will drop to his knees and curse the heavens, crying out for his lord and savior the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.  It is unknown if there is actually any merit to this power;  he claims he is a famed dragon caller, yet no dragon comes to his aid.

[/spoiler]

Updated the OP with a database entry for combat disks as welll as finished apps for arthur mendacem and Diabolos himself. Working on the review and verdict on the app below atm.

As for your app, JZ, its accepted, although do realize that the mook squad cannot summon transform, and so queen dragun djin is useless unless she gets brought back from the graveyard by Noxus's card effect. lady of D can't join the mook squad in battle because she's a spellcaster, and so having her card in play really does nothing since exiles aren't bound by the card game's attacking rules and can do whatever they want in a combat duel. She's basically useless. Lord of D, on the other hand, would work better since he can stop card effects from hurting the mook squad and Noxus, although he himself is quite vunerable to getting removed by a quick kill spell, which wont burn since it isn't an exile. You should probably edit your card pool.

[spoiler=Morrigan]

hgxow5d.png

"I'll take you all out - one by one."

Name:  Morrigan

Theme:  Ignorance - Paramore | Derse Dreamers - Ashley Lyons + Jeremy "Solatrus" Iamurri | Flare

Height:  5'5

Weight:  99 lbs.

Faction:  CONSNT

[spoiler=Physical Description]

sample_2fc8026cb38df05413ca40f869b6ab63b

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]None are more battle-hardened than Morrigan;  a veteran of many battles and a victor of all.  Many a member of CONSNT look towards her for guidance, which she is absolutely happy to give.  Yet, beneath this very professional guise lies a brisk hatred of the military and all things surrounding it.  She hates the officialness of it all.  She hates the harming of others, and she absolutely hates being spoken down to by her superiors.  This is why she excels, and this is her drive.  She strives to achieve that which puts her above the rest - that which will allow her to live a normal life with a good conscience.  She knows that she is one of the few in the military of CONSNT that knows what she is doing.

She's a bit jaded, though can be far more agreeable when she's not on the job.  She's quick to point out someone's flaws and is gets annoyed when someone doesn't use whatever is in their power to better themselves.  She never claims to be the quintessential nice girl and she takes offense to the idea of someone being a generic 'girl-next-door'.  She likes asserting that she's, in fact, a mean b**** in control.

She has a soft spot for children and has always wanted some of her own.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Backstory]

Grief is an adept counselor, or so is the case in the life of Morrigan. Born into a family whose past was wrought with death and bad luck, she was raised by a pair of parents who always saw her as simply a burden on their life. Her father was a high ranking member of the newly established CONSNT military; her mother was a factory worker, producing components for a company known widely for combat duel equipment. As both of her parents worked, she was left alone for a majority of her childhood. Money was scarce despite her father being a high ranking CONSNT officer; all of the money he had earned went into a gambling addiction, which primarily consisted of betting on underground combat duels. Her mother was a strong, yet distant figure in her childhood as the money used to provide for the family came from her. Her father wasn't allowed to touch that, she remembers, and the influx of cash from her mother's hard work often led to a fight between her parents. Her father consistently felt useless and would sometimes take to drinking, but he would never harm Morrigan or her mother.

Being a military kid had a few effects on Morrigan, or 'Morgie' as her mother called her. She grew up hating the military and swore that she would never, ever join up with CONSNT or even get involved with combat dueling. This slowly changed as she grew up, seeing that combat dueling was necessary for the general protection for citizens like her. She could see why her father had taken to addictions; they were an out to the hard work that he had to put into work every day, and their life at home simply wasn't a good enough break for him. She never wanted to be a military officer like him, but every opportunity that presented itself to her led her down the path of the warrior, mostly thanks to her father.

So, she was on the path well trodden; yet, unlike the many small footsteps barely visible on this dusty path, her footsteps were large and imposing; she excelled in all of the combat courses available to her except applied tactics – she was more on-the-go in her work than anything, and this was mirrored in her personal Exile.

There's a lot Morrigan won't tell anyone about her past – one wonders what could be haunting her enough to keep that information secret.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card Pool]

1x Artifact Moralltach

1x Artifact Failnaught

1x Artifact Ignition

1x Swift Scarecrow

1x Shrink

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

1x Battle Fader

1x Mirror Force

1x Sakuretsu Armor

1x Silver Sentinel

2x Artifact Sanctum

2x Call of the Haunted

2x United We Stand

2x Negate Attack

[/spoiler]

Exile:  Faceless Medallion (Artifact Ignition)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Faceless Medallion]

boAjeeu.png

"ARTIFACT ENGINE IGNITION.  SYSTEMS RUNNING AT FULL CAPACITY.  WEAPON 'FAILNAUGHT' ENGAGE. WHIRRRR WHIRRRR, MOTHERF*CKER"

Name:  "SINCE I'M REALLY GETTING TIRED OF ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS, LET'S THINK OF A BADASS NAME.  HOW ABOUT 'FACELESS MEDALLION'?  YES, THAT IS GOOD.  MAKES YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT ME AND MY MYSTERIOUS PAST."

Age:  "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK ARTIFACT EVEN MEANS?  I AM REALLY, REALLY OLD."

Exile Class:  "BOUND, AND TO THE ONLY ONE OF YOU WHO DOESN'T SPEAK LIKE AN IDIOT."

Faction:  "I REALLY LIKE CONSNT.  THEY DON'T f*** AROUND LIKE YOU SLACKERS."

[spoiler=Physical Description]"I'M NO LIAR WHEN I SAY I AM LITERALLY A SMALL MEDALLION.  I AM USUALLY STRAPPED AROUND MORGIE'S NECK FOR EASE OF ACCESS.  THAT'S IT.  THAT'S LITERALLY ALL I AM.  DID YOU EXPECT SOMETHING MORE?" [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]"I REALLY THINK YOU'VE ALREADY SEEN ENOUGH."

Notes from Morrigan:  Well, here you are.  This is my Exile;  ain't he something?  He's really very snappy towards anyone he dislikes, which, to be honest, probably includes just about everybody I've ever come into contact with.  He's very fond of me, from what I can tell;  I can't actually tell if this is just his own dry sarcasm or actual praise speaking about me, though.  He has a tendency to curse whenever possible and he always makes the weirdest snide pop culture references.  He's quick to jump to the gun and accuse someone of doing something.  All in all, he's not bright, but he is really clever.  He certainly does make me laugh.

There's something about him in battle, though.  He's always ruthless, and he's always craving the 'glint of a blade running through flesh'.  He very much enjoys what he does, and he begs me to find another Artifact exile.  He says that he will never be completed without finding one.  That's weird, right?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Backstory]"I AM LITERALLY A PIECE OF JEWELRY FROM A DIFFERENT DIMENSION.  LOOK, IMAGINE WHAT A PIECE OF JEWELRY IN YOUR WORLD EXPERIENCES.  NOW YOU KNOW MY BACKSTORY."[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Exile Ability]"SOMETIMES, WEAPONS CAN GET RELATIVELY SHITTY IN BATTLE.  THAT'S WHY I USUALLY CARRY A MAJESTIC BACKUP PLAN - AND I'M NOT BULLSHITTING YOU, MY EXILE ABILITY IS LITERALLY CALLED MAJESTIC BACKUP PLAN."

Notes from Morrigan:  "Sometimes my stupid medallion can get full of himself, but he more than pulls his weight in battle, thanks to his ability, which I have formally dubbed as "Reshatter", he will cause the Artifact weapon he is embedded into to shatter into tiny fragments, releasing its inner power.  Depending on the broken Artifact, this power varies - Moralltach will create a very destructive energy blast, easily capable of destroying even the hardiest of foes, whereas Failnaught will fire a massive arrow.  Here I have compiled a list of effects that Reshatter will trigger based on the current weapon.

• Moralltach:  Large, highly concentrated energy burst in a small area around the weapon.  Very powerful.
  • Failnaught:  Green spiritual fire in the shape of a bow appears in the shape of the original Artifact and fires an innumerable volley of arrows, before reforming as a new weapon. [/spoiler]

Trivia

Faceless medallion is terrified of dragons.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Da Review]

Morrigan reminds me of Motoko Kusanagi from ghost in the shell. looks like her too, oddly enough.

She also happens to be a monster physical combatant when using her artifacts. Assuming she becomes the light fairy thing holding each weapon, unless the 'facts spawn one when active. works either way. Being on the cast's front line going to make her a target, but as im assuming she'll aquire he rest of the artifacts, she'll be a walking Swiss army knife of death. Perhaps a tad squishy, but deadly regardless.

As for the card pool, there's a couple of things. fader works fine for attack negation (he just pops up and creates a temporary barrier i'd assume), but because scarecrow's card art is just a scarecrow, it can't actually do anything to stop an exile other than be an object in their way. Plus the card burns. I say knock scarecrow for another fader. Silver sentinel is a neat little way to kill off opposing equips/continuous. points for that and keeping with the artifact gameplay. Shrink is such a great card for this rp and im glad you thoguht of it. Size changing is temporary, but there are so many uses for that card. Im sure you;re aware, but artifact sanctum is only useful fro destruction of spells/launching shrapnel at opposing exiles when it blows up. Call is also a wonderful card for the 'facts, because its actually fast enough to stop a destroyed artifact from combusting after reshatter. United we stand is a tad bland, but wonderful when dual wielding artifacts (assuming morrigan can). you also don't need to list your exile's card in your card pool, fyi.

As for Face, he's funny, and having a spell card exile is interesting. last time this rp was up he wouldn't be able to exist because bound class exiles died when sent to the graveyard/banished, but i love that we have a spell card in the cast. Reshatter is also an appropriate and flavorful e ability.

Overall, app is great, and morrigan seems to have some more depth to her than you let on. interested to see where she goes. also face provides an excellent foil to her serious attitude.

Did i mention the app is accepted?

[/spoiler]

"I am the amazing Zone Warrior! Fear my wrath!"
Name: Zone Warrior, alter ego: Kevin Laker
Height: 6'5 ft.

Physical description 

Render_Dragon_Ball_Grande_Saiyaman.png

Personality 

A warrior of justice, he fights to protect the innocent, Wright the wrongs of evil, and make the strong evil empires weak. He wears a mask to conceal his true identity since he looks cooler that way. He wont give up on anything no matter what.

Faction: Independent

Backstory 
 Before he became a super hero, he was a student who attended school. He came from a small town filled with crime, and one day, his family was murdered by a robber. He vowed to get revenge and one day, he defeated the person who killed his family. after righting that wrong, he decided to help protect the world from evil, and became the Amazing Zone Warrior to do so. His heroism had brought forth an Exile named Neos, and he offered to team up with him so that they can face not only the villans of this world, but also of the spirit world.

Card Pool 
 Elemental Hero Sparkman
Elemental Hero Clayman
Elemental Hero Wildheart
Elemental Hero Prisma
Elemental Hero Bladedge
Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
Elemental Hero Necroshade
Elemental Hero Avian
Elemental Hero Heat
Elemental Hero Lady Heat
Elemental Hero Ocean
Elemental Hero Woodsman
Elemental hero Flame wingman
Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster
Elemental Hero Absolute zero
Elemental Hero Nova Master
Elemental Hero Wildedge
Elemental Hero Great Tornado
Miracle Fusion
Polymerization
Super Polymerization
Draning Shield
Hero Signal

Exile: Neos ( Elemental Hero Neos)
Misc. info/fun facts: Zone Warrior had learned martial arts starting at age 3.

"You have to do whats right, in order to protect the innocent."
Name:Neos ( Elemental Hero Neos)
Card: Elemental Hero Neos
Exile Class: Rouge
Owner of card: The Amazing Zone Warrior
Physical Description
Elemental_Hero_Neos_by_xxGhostsxx.jpg
Personality
He is always heroic in battle. He will always lay his life on the line to protect his friends and allies. He is also a leader, and will always put others before him.
Backstory
Leader of the Neo Spacians and Elemental Heros. He came from Neo Space to the real world after Defeating the Wiked Eraser, who was disguised as slifer the sky dragon, by useing the power of contact fusion to become Divine Neos. when he came to earth, and then he was sealed inside a card thanks to His arch nemisis Malicious fiend, until He was summoned by Zone Warrior, which then released him from his prison. Together, these two travel the world, stopping crime and bringing peace to the world.
Exile Ability
Neo Space Transformation: Because he came from neo space, he has the powers of all the neo spacians that live there. He can use their powers by initiating a transformation sequence, which then turns him into any neos fusion except Divine neos.
Divine Transformation: This ability can only work while there are neo spacians, Elemental heros, and neos himself are on the field. they then combine into Divine neos, the strongest neos form there is. Neos was able to use this skill in the other world when The wiked dreadroot attempted to destroy hero city, in which Divine neos defeated him with little dificulty.
Misc. info/fun facts: His sister is Yubel, who's whereabouts are unknown at the moment. He is president of Hero city, which means Zone Warrior is able to use the gadgets of many Elemental heros, from The cyclone boomerang to the spark blaster.

Updated the OP with a database entry for combat disks as welll as finished apps for arthur mendacem and Diabolos himself. Working on the review and verdict on the app below atm.

As for your app, JZ, its accepted, although do realize that the mook squad cannot summon transform, and so queen dragun djin is useless unless she gets brought back from the graveyard by Noxus's card effect. lady of D can't join the mook squad in battle because she's a spellcaster, and so having her card in play really does nothing since exiles aren't bound by the card game's attacking rules and can do whatever they want in a combat duel. She's basically useless. Lord of D, on the other hand, would work better since he can stop card effects from hurting the mook squad and Noxus, although he himself is quite vunerable to getting removed by a quick kill spell, which wont burn since it isn't an exile. You should probably edit your card pool.

Not Gonna Lie, I chose Lady of D. just cause she's cute, If this were an actual deck I would run a few Wonder Wands for my two spellcaster targets, but without it, it's just cause she looks cool

Not Gonna Lie, I chose Lady of D. just cause she's cute, If this were an actual deck I would run a few Wonder Wands for my two spellcaster targets, but without it, it's just cause she looks cool

Cute though she is (DMG still waifu tho), she's still utterly useless in seth's cardpool, unless she's card burn fodder for something.

Morrigan is accepted and that review is done. Next review candidate is below:

"I am the amazing Zone Warrior! Fear my wrath!"
Name: Zone Warrior, alter ego: Kevin Laker
Height: 6'5 ft.

Physical description 

Render_Dragon_Ball_Grande_Saiyaman.png

Personality 

A warrior of justice, he fights to protect the innocent, Wright the wrongs of evil, and make the strong evil empires weak. He wears a mask to conceal his true identity since he looks cooler that way. He wont give up on anything no matter what.

Backstory 
 Before he became a super hero, he was a student who attended school. He came from a small town filled with crime, and one day, his family was murdered by a robber. He vowed to get revenge and one day, he defeated the person who killed his family. after righting that wrong, he decided to help protect the world from evil, and became the Amazing Zone Warrior to do so. His heroism had brought forth an Exile named Neos, and he offered to team up with him so that they can face not only the villans of this world, but also of the spirit world.

Card Pool 
 Elemental Hero Sparkman
Elemental Hero Clayman
Elemental Hero Wildheart
Elemental Hero Prisma
Elemental Hero Bladedge
Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
Elemental Hero Necroshade
Elemental Hero Avian
Elemental Hero Heat
Elemental Hero Lady Heat
Elemental Hero Ocean
Elemental Hero Woodsman
Elemental hero Flame wingman
Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster
Elemental Hero Absolute zero
Elemental Hero Nova Master
Elemental Hero Wildedge
Elemental Hero Great Tornado
Miracle Fusion
Polymerization
Super Polymerization
Draning Shield
Hero Signal

Exile: Neos ( Elemental Hero Neos)
Misc. info/fun facts: Zone Warrior had learned martial arts starting at age 3.

"You have to do whats right, in order to protect the innocent."
Name:Neos ( Elemental Hero Neos)
Card: Elemental Hero Neos
Exile Class: Rouge
Owner of card: The Amazing Zone Warrior
Physical Description
Elemental_Hero_Neos_by_xxGhostsxx.jpg
Personality
He is always heroic in battle. He will always lay his life on the line to protect his friends and allies. He is also a leader, and will always put others before him.
Backstory
Leader of the Neo Spacians and Elemental Heros. He came from Neo Space to the real world after Defeating the Wiked Eraser, who was disguised as slifer the sky dragon, by useing the power of contact fusion to become Divine Neos. when he came to earth, and then he was sealed inside a card thanks to His arch nemisis Malicious fiend, until He was summoned by Zone Warrior, which then released him from his prison. Together, these two travel the world, stopping crime and bringing peace to the world.
Exile Ability
Neo Space Transformation: Because he came from neo space, he has the powers of all the neo spacians that live there. He can use their powers by initiating a transformation sequence, which then turns him into any neos fusion except Divine neos.
Divine Transformation: This ability can only work while there are neo spacians, Elemental heros, and neos himself are on the field. they then combine into Divine neos, the strongest neos form there is. Neos was able to use this skill in the other world when The wiked dreadroot attempted to destroy hero city, in which Divine neos defeated him with little dificulty.
Misc. info/fun facts: His sister is Yubel, who's whereabouts are unknown at the moment. He is president of Hero city, which means Zone Warrior is able to use the gadgets of many Elemental heros, from The cyclone boomerang to the spark blaster.

[spoiler=Da Review]This shite hurt my brain.

Before i begin, the app's formatting is atrocious. You made no use of spoilers to keep it clean, and there isn't even so much as bold text or line spacing between the different categories within the exile app skeleton, making this app rather difficult to read through and very unpleasant to look at. as well, there are numerous spelling and grammatical errors (i'm one to talk, but at least i do try and proofread).

Now as for the app content itself, there are quite a number of things wrong with it. Lets start with Kevin first.

Putting aside the fact that Kevin's personality section is 1 third of the minimum length, its also a very stereotypical, rather juvenile, superheroic "i'll never give up and i'll save the world!" kind of main-character esque archetype. This is 1. cliche'd 2. boring and 3. possibly detrimental to the rp as it is highly unrealistic for a person, let alone a character in a post apocalyptic rp such as this. In short, his personality section (if it can even be called that at 2 lines) is completely unacceptable. 

Kevin's backstory is much the same quality. It tells me nothing about where he was born other than he lived in some generic small town (and those don;t much exist in a post apocalyptic world, unless oyu were reffering to a small village of some sort) with crime in it. Crime is more/less universal in this universe, btw, since most of the world is lawless. Hell, my pc, Zane, has done many things one could consider criminal, and he is supposed  a protagonist. Once again, the murder of Kevin's family is very cliche'd (although arguably acceptable for reasons I just gave in the last couple sentences), however the way this is written and done is absolutely not kosher, mainly because it really has no effect on kevin other than him spontaneously deciding to be a costumed superhero (which is not the first thing a normal person from this universe would do if their entire family got iced, i can assure you) and the "defeating" the perpetrator (which is very vague. did he beat him up, get him arrested, kill him?) As well, the concept of simply setting out to stop "evil" is vague and doesn't hold water in a world like this, where good and evil, right and wrong, are entirely subjective and everyone is shades of grey. lastly, whatever "heroism" you're referring to, it most certainly wont spontaneously summon an exile. Exiles are transported to earth when cards are played, at random.

Neos is also not Kosher. To begin with, if he is a rogue exile, he has no card since it combusted when he was summoned. he's be unable ot be affected by any cards, and as a result would be unable to summon transform. Like Kevin, his personality is alos far below the minimum (Seriously, one line? did you put any effort into this?). As well, Neo's backstory, while not technically problematic, i still have a huge problem with because it keeps me from using any of the monsters you mention as npcs and/or exiles in the future. The wicked gods especially because there is a high chance ill be using them later on in the plot.That, and its rather nonsensical. as well, whether or not hero city exists in the spirit world, there would be no way for neos to acquire any e-hero equipment, since becoming an exile is a one way trip. His exile abilities (which right there is a no go. every exile has one and only one) are also overpowered, since he can just spontaneously become any neos fusion without the need to contact fuse (which, by the way, is what makes neos cool, because he takes his environment, personified in his allies the neo spaciens, and uses it to fight). As well, his second ability is impossible because he is unaffected by cards as a rogue exile. he is entirely independant of the card game as a rogue exile. That, and becoming divine neos is rather overpowered anyway.

Kevin's card pool is also unacceptable. You obviously have either not read the combat dueling guide, as those monster cards will be useless, seeing as kevin possesses none of the neos fusions, and since the rest of the heroes arent exiles, your entire cardpool will consist of nothing but holograms, minus nova master and absolute zero, which neos could summon transform into if he happened ot be a bound exile.

All in all, this app is unacceptable for numerous reasons. Not only does it not meet the required criteria, but the content you did include indicates that you have either not understood or have not read the opening post's pertinent sections. As well, much of this app's character design is rather cliche'd and boring. you can do better than this.

I'm giving you one, and only one shot to re-apply with a better, acceptable application. You need to read (or re-read) the opening post and get a better understanding of how the world of exiles operates. Feel free to pm me with any questions you have, as i will be more than happy to assist you in re-writing your application so that it is satisfactory. Do be aware, however, that i've read some of your posts in other rps, and you will have to step up the quality if you want to be a part of this one and contribute positively.

Verdict: denied, for the moment.[/spoiler]

This seems very intriguing. I shall apply to this, hoping it doesnt die like the last RP I was in :(

[spoiler='Human: Janai Kroses']

"Now let the master of control hide you forever! Relinquished, Black Illusion Uppercut!"
Name: Janai Kroses
Height: 6" 1'
[spoiler=Physical description] hero_02.jpg

Weight: 111 lbs[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Janai masquerades as a ridiculous and clever trickster with a humorous and careless personality. Behind this exterior, he is a ruthless servant to Diabolos, wielding powerful Ritual and Fusion Exiles. His expertise lies in clever stratagems and elaborate ruses, as opposed to direct combat. While he wears a Combat Disk stolen from a murdered CONSNT agent, he often does not reveal himself in the fight, preferring to have his opponent's back to him, rather than his own to his opponent. However, Janai is prone to violent and enraged outbursts when he loses control of a situation he thought indomitable. As a result, his Exiles often must attempt to keep him focused, as opposed to blindly flailing in delusion.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory] Janai grew up learning magic tricks and performing for the fellow children of Kinsfield. He would construct elaborate props himself, with material stolen from the local warlords. This of course eventually led to his capture, at which point his family chose to disown him rather than face the punishment of the cruel tyrants. Captured, he practiced further his art of misdirection, leaning off of his wooden props and into sleight of hand, voice throwing, and eventually, all the tools he needed to escape, sailing to Ophia. It was on the ocean that the ship he had stowed away upon encountered agents of Diabolos, and in exchange for a powerful Exile, he chose to serve this new master. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Card Pool]

1 Relinquished (Bound Exile named Devoured)

1 Thousand-Eyes Restrict (If this is unallowed, Djinn Presider of Rituals)

1 Super Polymerization (If TER is unallowed, Ritual Weapon)

1 Kaiser Colosseum

1 Royal Decree

1 Chaos Sorcerer

2 Thousand-Eyes Idol

2 White Duston

2 Advanced Ritual Art

2 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands

2 Preparation of Rites

2 Effect Veiler

[/spoiler]
(If owner of Bound Exile Card) Exile: Relinquished
Misc. info/fun facts: Janai is able to play the part of an innocent individual most of the time, fooling even members of CONSNT. However, in a duel, he loses control of this guise, reverting to his maniacal trickster personality and, if in danger, his enraged and weaker state of mind.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Exile: Devoured, the Relinquished']"Your blood and bones are mine..."
Name: Devoured
Card: Relinquished-LCYW-EN-R-1E.png
(If Bound Exile) Owner of card: Janai Kroses
[spoiler=Physical Description] Devoured is more of a reddish hue. His talons are white as opposed to silver, resembling teeth, and have an additional joint allowing for bending into fists. His wings are larger and more pronounced.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Devoured has served Diabolos since his Black Illusion Ritual was performed. Cast by an arrogant warlord who wished to attack and take control of all of Ophia, Devoured immediately attacked and consumed his caster, resulting in his reddish hue. Unlike all other creatures a Relinquished absorbs, its first meal determines its personality. In this case, he became a ruthless, power-hungry beast of an Exile, turning to Diabolos's cause in the rule and enslavement of the world. He is very intent on the victories of his duels, and ever since he became aware of Janai's tendency to lose his temper, has been far more irritable. However he respects and admires Janai's deranged and chaotic personalities, and revels in the lies he spins as Devoured hides in the dark.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory] When Devoured was cast by a power-hungry warlord, he consumed him, as all Relinquished do. This resulted in the determination of Devoured as a warmongering tyrannical envoy of darkness. He returned the the world of the Exiles, where he may find more Relinquished, not to befriend, but further consume. Here he learned of the war being waged back on his birthplace, and the goals of those fighting in it. He resolved that in order to quench his thirst for power, he would join Diabolos in the conquering of the humans' world. In this fight he was assigned as a bound Exile to a human who shared in his thirst for power and destruction, Janai.  [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Exile Ability] Devoured, like all Relinquished, can temporarily control the wills of other Exiles, forcing them into attacking their own shadow or, their master. However, he cannot hold this power over them for very long at a time, and is left defenseless as he rests this skill. He can however absorb a human's health to feed his own, provided the human willingly gives it to him. [/spoiler]
Misc. info/fun facts: If Devoured's card would combust due to his failure in a combat duel, he can completely take the soul of Janai in order to rescue himself, but Janai must be incapacitated for him to do this.[/spoiler]

Before I change the card I was wondering how a card like deal with Dark Ruler would work? since Noxus can't die without well, dying, would Seth be able to use it to transform Noxus into Berserk Dragon? what kind of requirements would we have to meet to make that viable? This would be more of a last ditch effort to just boost it's strength temporarily, even then, I'm iffy about it, seeing as Noxus hates being transformed, but the large boost of strength it would receive is tempting.

Before I change the card I was wondering how a card like deal with Dark Ruler would work? since Noxus can't die without well, dying, would Seth be able to use it to transform Noxus into Berserk Dragon? what kind of requirements would we have to meet to make that viable? This would be more of a last ditch effort to just boost it's strength temporarily, even then, I'm iffy about it, seeing as Noxus hates being transformed, but the large boost of strength it would receive is tempting.

deal works two ways in exiles. Somehow sending nox's card to the graveyard (casting a removal spell on it does nicely without killing him, provoded he can dodge the resulting attack) can trigger this and make it a summon transformation to berserk dragon.

alternatively, since its spell speed is fast enough, should nox actually die, or should his card get destroyed, seth can chain this to it to permanently turn nox into berserk dragon as he is dieing.

Edit: both of these require a copy of berserk dragon as well, mind you

hey this sounds interesting, I'll reserve this and study the combat duel and exile intensively to make the app soon

awesome. would love to have you apply, aqua.

Spartacus's review is done. next victim candidate is below

This seems very intriguing. I shall apply to this, hoping it doesnt die like the last RP I was in :(

[spoiler='Human: Janai Kroses']

"Now let the master of control hide you forever! Relinquished, Black Illusion Uppercut!"
Name: Janai Kroses
Height: 6" 1'
[spoiler=Physical description] hero_02.jpg

Weight: 111 lbs[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Janai masquerades as a ridiculous and clever trickster with a humorous and careless personality. Behind this exterior, he is a ruthless servant to Diabolos, wielding powerful Ritual and Fusion Exiles. His expertise lies in clever stratagems and elaborate ruses, as opposed to direct combat. While he wears a Combat Disk stolen from a murdered CONSNT agent, he often does not reveal himself in the fight, preferring to have his opponent's back to him, rather than his own to his opponent. However, Janai is prone to violent and enraged outbursts when he loses control of a situation he thought indomitable. As a result, his Exiles often must attempt to keep him focused, as opposed to blindly flailing in delusion.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory] Janai grew up learning magic tricks and performing for the fellow children of Kinsfield. He would construct elaborate props himself, with material stolen from the local warlords. This of course eventually led to his capture, at which point his family chose to disown him rather than face the punishment of the cruel tyrants. Captured, he practiced further his art of misdirection, leaning off of his wooden props and into sleight of hand, voice throwing, and eventually, all the tools he needed to escape, sailing to Ophia. It was on the ocean that the ship he had stowed away upon encountered agents of Diabolos, and in exchange for a powerful Exile, he chose to serve this new master. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Card Pool]

1 Relinquished (Bound Exile named Devoured)

1 Thousand-Eyes Restrict (If this is unallowed, Djinn Presider of Rituals)

1 Super Polymerization (If TER is unallowed, Ritual Weapon)

1 Kaiser Colosseum

1 Royal Decree

1 Chaos Sorcerer

2 Thousand-Eyes Idol

2 White Duston

2 Advanced Ritual Art

2 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands

2 Preparation of Rites

2 Effect Veiler

[/spoiler]
(If owner of Bound Exile Card) Exile: Relinquished
Misc. info/fun facts: Janai is able to play the part of an innocent individual most of the time, fooling even members of CONSNT. However, in a duel, he loses control of this guise, reverting to his maniacal trickster personality and, if in danger, his enraged and weaker state of mind.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Exile: Devoured, the Relinquished']"Your blood and bones are mine..."
Name: Devoured
Card: Relinquished-LCYW-EN-R-1E.png
(If Bound Exile) Owner of card: Janai Kroses
[spoiler=Physical Description] Devoured is more of a reddish hue. His talons are white as opposed to silver, resembling teeth, and have an additional joint allowing for bending into fists. His wings are larger and more pronounced.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Devoured has served Diabolos since his Black Illusion Ritual was performed. Cast by an arrogant warlord who wished to attack and take control of all of Ophia, Devoured immediately attacked and consumed his caster, resulting in his reddish hue. Unlike all other creatures a Relinquished absorbs, its first meal determines its personality. In this case, he became a ruthless, power-hungry beast of an Exile, turning to Diabolos's cause in the rule and enslavement of the world. He is very intent on the victories of his duels, and ever since he became aware of Janai's tendency to lose his temper, has been far more irritable. However he respects and admires Janai's deranged and chaotic personalities, and revels in the lies he spins as Devoured hides in the dark.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory] When Devoured was cast by a power-hungry warlord, he consumed him, as all Relinquished do. This resulted in the determination of Devoured as a warmongering tyrannical envoy of darkness. He returned the the world of the Exiles, where he may find more Relinquished, not to befriend, but further consume. Here he learned of the war being waged back on his birthplace, and the goals of those fighting in it. He resolved that in order to quench his thirst for power, he would join Diabolos in the conquering of the humans' world. In this fight he was assigned as a bound Exile to a human who shared in his thirst for power and destruction, Janai.  [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Exile Ability] Devoured, like all Relinquished, can temporarily control the wills of other Exiles, forcing them into attacking their own shadow or, their master. However, he cannot hold this power over them for very long at a time, and is left defenseless as he rests this skill. He can however absorb a human's health to feed his own, provided the human willingly gives it to him. [/spoiler]
Misc. info/fun facts: If Devoured's card would combust due to his failure in a combat duel, he can completely take the soul of Janai in order to rescue himself, but Janai must be incapacitated for him to do this.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Da Review]I hate you for stealing my npc idea, kano.

Janai comes off to me as a petulant manchild, being a prankster one minute and a violent nut the next. He's still a rather tough opponent though because i'm sure he isn't above fighting himself while relinquished is being huge and threatening. dude's quite obviously off his rocker, but that instability is going to make him extra dangerous. That said, he seems like a bit of a one-note psycho to me. He;ll get along with cestus, for sure, but i'd like to see some more personality out of him. 

Devoured is a badass, plain and simple. He's a very strong opponent to begin with, but his conrrol abilities obviously make him even more dangerous. He also is very hard to knock off due to him being able to eat people to survive. honestly the easiest way to take him out will be to specifically target his card, rather than fight him directly. was expecting him ot be able to absorb other exiles, but i kinda like the mind control angle provided it isnt abused, since this can get very, very god-moddy. I'd almost suggest changing it if you aren't a skilled rper.

I do, however, have a few problems with the app. both personality sections are 1 line below the minimum, and feel a little thin to me as well. more detail would be good. next is not really a legitimate complaint, but the pc from pkmon colloseum? you can do better my friend.

Biggest problem is the card pool. while decree and kaiser lock down other combat duelists from casting traps and summon transforming, which is good, super poly is unnecessary, since no one else will be playing thousand eyes idol and it requires you to burn a card for summon transforming into restrict. regular poly works better. chaos sorc is useless in a combat duel since his effect requires it to be the controllers turn, and there are no turns n a combat duel (That and banishing s*** at will i op and creates problems with this flimsy combat system of mine).  idol, duston, and ritual art are fine for teleporting devoired ot janai if they are seperated, but this burns cards and is useless otherwise. manju's draw power is also uselss due to there being no need ot draw anything in a combat duel. cards are just fished from the pool when needed. rites is usefull for re-loading ritual spells, but those burn when used on an exile, and so it too is useless. veiler, however, is perfectly good for stopping  ]the occasional monster effect. although since monsters are rare in combat duels save for summon transformations, it wont see much action.

Overall, i like the concept of the app, but the content and the cardpool need work. I;d be more than happy to help you with both, if you want. 

Verdict: considering it a WIP until corrections and additions are made[/spoiler]

Kano's review is up. Unless im missing anyone;s completed app, that's all that's been turned in for now.

to all you newer applicants: we have a skype chat for discussing plot, characters, etc. if you'd like to be a part of it (which i strongly recommend that you do) pm me your skype info and i will add you to it.

getting to work on more op content until i get more apps in. getting excited for this!

Archived