Post a theme/picture for a Number that you wish they had used, but didn't.

Jord200

For example, 12 pertaining to a clock which has twelve numbers, 9 pertaining to the Zero Escape series ( The number 9 is very important ) 64 pertaining to the Nintendo 64, 2 pertaining to Monty Python ( The Knights who say Ni. Ni means two in Japanese ). I'm bored.

For example, 12 pertaining to a clock which has twelve numbers, 9 pertaining to the Zero Escape series ( The number 9 is very important ) 64 pertaining to the Nintendo 64, 2 pertaining to Monty Python ( The Knights who say Ni. Ni means two in Japanese ). I'm bored.

I don't know about Yugioh cards but the fact that you're played the Zero Escape series makes me love you. Did you just play 999 or the sequel too! I've platniumed Virtue's Last Reward.

I don't know about Yugioh cards but the fact that you're played the Zero Escape series makes me love you. Did you just play 999 or the sequel too! I've platniumed Virtue's Last Reward.

Fellow Zero Escape player here. Played through 999 (that friggin' ROM loves to freeze on me in the most inopportune times, but I prevailed), VLR on my 3DS wishlist.

Both. Waiting for the third and final game in the trilogy.

Archived