WORST CARDS EVER! (IN MACHISMO'S OPINION.) Part 1

Just Crouton

Worst Cards Ever: This is just a talk about what i think are the worst cards ever and why.

10: Premature Burial.(Spell.) This card is on the worst cards list because of it's super bad effect. It's effect says, "Activate this card by paying 800 Life Points, then target 1 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Attack Position and equip it with this card. When this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster."

That seems good right? Untill you realize that it COSTS YOU 800 LIFE POINTS WHICH WAY TOO MUCH LIFE POINTS TO PAY FOR ANY CART EFFECT.

9: Insektor Hornet. (Monster.) Many people should know this card. It has 500 ATK and 200 DEF. Some people say "No, you can use it to destroy a monster with its effect." Sure, but this is Limited and even if it wasn't Limited, IT CAN'T DESTROY A MONSTER BY BATTLE. Also Insektor Hornet is a level 3 monster.

8: Miracle Fusion. (Spell.) Again, this spell cards effect is the stupidest effect I have ever seen. I have this card and I am proud to say I cannot find a use for this. It's effect says, "Banish, from your side of the field or your Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on an "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)" Is there even a use for that besides decks that don't used Necroshade?

7: Workerpod, Saturday. (Normal Unit.) This card's effect is very bad. It's effect is, "They never sleep, and will never overlook signs of evil." That is so stupid.

Sorry that i didn't finish but if i did it would have taken FOREVER. If you can find a use for any of these cards then comment and tell how A.S.A.P

Thanks, RAMSNGKMHCM (That stands for REAL AMERICAN SUPERSONIC NINJA GOD KING MACHISMO H. CROUTON MAXIMUS the best ninja.)

Archived