Hello To The World of the Internet

LeftIntheDark

Hello fellow comrades, I am TheOneWhoNeverCould, and I joined this dead forum for simply reasons. 

1. Need something to do besides League of Legends, Job, and World of Warcraft

2. The People here seem to have similar ideas and interests

3. I know the Rules and often wonder on here to lurk and stalk the fishes of the sea

4. Loved Yugioh as a child.

5. I just made this one because, you can't end on a four just isn't right. 

I'm very overly talkative and love GFX, I'm actively on Skype and if i get to know you i might give you lovely people my phone #

(Or my kik i can't trust internet people i don't know if your a 52 year man with a white van giving me free candy or a hot Asian chick that barely learned English and uses Google Translate) 

Shoot me a message, or whatever if you wanna know me or if you need a stranger to talk to.......

So.....

[Spoiler=.]You still here......[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Leave]Get out of here.[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Why?]>.< Stalker [/Spoiler]

Welcome to YCM.

Read the rules before you post, don't flame/troll other members (or the mods will deal with you accordingly) and have fun.

Ask one of the mods or a senior member if you need help; or simply use the Questions & Help forum two above this one.

Done, but the Mods they scare me.........

How do they scare you exactly?

Basically, their job is to make sure flame/troll wars don't escalate and that the forum (outside of Misc.) doesn't devolve into a spamfest. Though, that's why you can ask a regular senior member for help if you rather not go to the mods themselves (or if none are online).

Being a troll has complications on a forum................  

Being a troll has complications on a forum................  

I'd advise that you don't troll, otherwise you will get into trouble with the moderators (some of them have zero tolerance for it).

We had a very old YCM veteran who was good at doing it properly, but unless you attain that caliber, just follow the rules like you're supposed to.

I'd advise that you don't troll, otherwise you will get into trouble with the moderators (some of them have zero tolerance for it).

We had a very old YCM veteran who was good at doing it properly, but unless you attain that caliber, just follow the rules like you're supposed to.

I'll see what I can do and rules are rules

Hello fellow comrades, I am TheOneWhoNeverCould, and I joined this dead forum for simply reasons. 

1. Need something to do besides League of Legends, Job, and World of Warcraft
2. The People here seem to have similar ideas and interests
3. I know the Rules and often wonder on here to lurk and stalk the fishes of the sea
4. Loved Yugioh as a child.
5. I just made this one because, you can't end on a four just isn't right. 

I'm very overly talkative and love GFX, I'm actively on Skype and if i get to know you i might give you lovely people my phone #
(Or my kik i can't trust internet people i don't know if your a 52 year man with a white van giving me free candy or a hot Asian chick that barely learned English and uses Google Translate) 

Shoot me a message, or whatever if you wanna know me or if you need a stranger to talk to.......

So.....

You sound exactly like me, -WoW.
Only 12 year olds and skanks use kik so WHICH ONE ARE YOU
if you're a skank hit me up on kik

Done, but the Mods they scare me.........

HAHAHAHAHHA MODS SCARE PEOPLE?
The mods aren't scary in the slightest. just dont get yin angry bc she gives warnings like a meanie :c

You sound exactly like me, -WoW.
Only 12 year olds and skanks use kik so WHICH ONE ARE YOU
if you're a skank hit me up on kik

HAHAHAHAHHA MODS SCARE PEOPLE?
The mods aren't scary in the slightest. just dont get yin angry bc she gives warnings like a meanie :c

I use Kik and I'm 17 and I'm a virgin so neither.

Yin it's the power the power to ban its so much that I feel I can get banned for lolz that's what scares me

Pretty much.

Speaks much of his character. As an introvert, I can do nothing but stare and wonder why you would say all these things to all these people in such an outgoing way.

Cuz I'm a person who really doesn't mind people judging and like company of people that aren't inherently stupid

Archived