Alien Creature:Rickwei

NaZgUly

[URL=http://yugico.com/user/47987-worgen99/card/129085-Alien_Creatures/436818-Alien_Creature_Rickwei]436818.jpg[/URL]                       

If there are no Monsters on your side of the Field:Special Summon this Card from your Hand.When this Card is Special Summoned:Send 1 Magic Card on your opponent's side of the Field to his Graveyard.

This Card is an ANTY-TRAP Monster.Removing Trap Cards,making your more OPPONENT Vulnerable to your Higher ATK Monsters.

Aliens are an archetype of Reptile-Type monsters, don't know the reason why you made it Beast-Type. I'ts an okay card I guess.
SS (Special Summons itself) + balanced ATK, I'd say the 2nd effect needs to be a consequent from the 1st one.
It's this "anti Trap"? card's effect says Magic, that's the why of my question. OCG is a bit off.

Aliens are an archetype of Reptile-Type monsters, don't know the reason why you made it Beast-Type. I'ts an okay card I guess.
SS (Special Summons itself) + balanced ATK, I'd say the 2nd effect needs to be a consequent from the 1st one.
It's this "anti Trap"? card's effect says Magic, that's the why of my question. OCG is a bit off.

thx i will fix it ;)

fixed it :)

The card is a Solar Wind Jammer that +1s when it Special Summons itself, which is absurd. The last effect says Magic, not Trap, but you said anti-Trap so I'll offer the fixed effect, though I think it needs to be powered down.

"If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Special Summoned: Target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field; destroy that target."

What I suggest is that it reveals to you a Spell/Trap they control, and if it's a Spell, destroy it. If it's a Trap then you can formulate your plan around it. Alternatively, just add a cost. Another complaint is that it can be Special Summoned by anything to use its Mystical Space Typhoon effect, where it should probably only use it when it Special Summons itself. My suggested effect:

"If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When you do: Target 1 Set Spell/Trap card your opponent controls; look at it, then, if its a Spell Card, destroy it."

Archived