Photon Horseman

Beerus

yMo3ffr.jpg

When Photon Monster is Normal or Flip Summon you can Special Summon this Monster from your Hand. Banish this Monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Photon Monster from your hand. The Monster ATK & DEF decreases by 500. This effect can only be activated once per Duel.

It's a Level 4 Photon that doesn't suck! Marvelous. Now Galaxion is easy to make.

Normal Summon Photon Crusher, Special Summon this and make Galaxion. Then what? What did you intend to be done with the extra Normal Summon?

[spoiler=Lore]If you Normal or Special Summon a "Photon" monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If your opponent controls more monsters than you do when this card is Special Summoned this way, you can Normal Summon/Set 1 monster this turn in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)[/spoiler]

The "more monsters than you" thing will prevent this from triggering 90% of the time because your opponent would need 3 monsters out. I don't see why that restriction is necessary--how can Photons abuse the effect?

Simply a Kagetokage for Photons, which is rather nice for Galaxion plays, but otherwise unimpressive. The extra Summon is something I can't see much point in having, really, but it may serve some purpose. This gives the Deck another play making Lv. 4, the other being Thrasher.

Solid card for the archetype, I'd say.

Not sure if that last effect is good at all. Perhaps if your teching some Lv. 9s, but even then. The effect is more for show I feel, as it makes the Summoned monster useless in terms of attacking and Xyz Summoning, which is saddening since the Summon is from the hand and thus not worth it.

The card is still good enough to be ran though, I mean, archetype specific Kagetokage without Kage's drawback is justifiable.

Archived