Yugioh x pokemon project Cards (feedback appreciated)

johnnyd2

Hello. My name is johnnyd2. i usually go on Deviantart, and one of my main projects is a yugioh x pokemon crossover

due to the involvment of pokemon, i assume that here in the pop culture section is the right place for it

first off, here are some traditional cards i made, that i am aware are kinda OP, and i could use help balancing out

heres some stuff for fairies and light monsters

27p9or2.jpg

this is meant to go hand in hand with Wingweaver, so you can use this 

yXKGUrt.jpg

now we get into the gamebreakers

UPKpdSe.jpg

far9IwK.jpg

and last, but far from least

xtj6hcQ.jpg

OP i know, i tested it, and still managed to get it out using the above cards, i didnt even end up using Rescue Dog

on the pokemon side of things,

R79qdTg.jpg

and finally,  heres a sneak peek at the new card type for my story, Evolution!

Red SLifer border colored

Blooming Leafeon

Level 5 Earth

plant/evolution/effect

2300/2000

This monster is also treated as a Beast monster
Each time you activate a card or effect, gain 300 life points
if this card was evolution summoned, it gains the following effect
When this card attacks, you may have one of your monsters gain 300 Atk Points

All of the cards here are lacking pictures. Number 207 is missing its Attribute and Type; alongside its stats.

- Rescue Dog is essentially a hyped up version of Rabbit, since it sets up for a one-turn Rank 5 through 8; that's about it (somewhat between Cat and Rabbit).  There's a reason why Cat is banned and Rabbit is @1.

- Descent essentially sets up for either OTKs or Xyz spam; the last effect is pretty much moot since said monsters will either be gone (as Xyz Material) or you won/lost already.

- Overlight, again, is Xyz spam for LIGHTs (keep in mind that a LOT of LIGHT decks [Photon, Hieratics] are capable of Xyz spamming up to Rank 8 - you just gave them another card to abuse such a thing, into something like 99 or w/e Rank 9/10s exist.)

- You already claimed 207 is OPed, so no comments here.

- Pikachu is essentially Necro Gardna and Battle Fader combined.

Also, explain how Evolution Summon is supposed to work. (Assuming it involves the Pokemon's base form)

All of the cards here are lacking pictures. Number 207 is missing its Attribute and Type; alongside its stats.

- Rescue Dog is essentially a hyped up version of Rabbit, since it sets up for a one-turn Rank 5 through 8; that's about it (somewhat between Cat and Rabbit).  There's a reason why Cat is banned and Rabbit is @1.

- Descent essentially sets up for either OTKs or Xyz spam; the last effect is pretty much moot since said monsters will either be gone (as Xyz Material) or you won/lost already.

- Overlight, again, is Xyz spam for LIGHTs (keep in mind that a LOT of LIGHT decks [Photon, Hieratics] are capable of Xyz spamming up to Rank 8 - you just gave them another card to abuse such a thing, into something like 99 or w/e Rank 9/10s exist.)

- You already claimed 207 is OPed, so no comments here.

- Pikachu is essentially Necro Gardna and Battle Fader combined.

Also, explain how Evolution Summon is supposed to work. (Assuming it involves the Pokemon's base form)

a. im not sure what to use for images,

b. 207's stats got ate by the image converter XD

0/2000

light fairy

c. Im actually still trying to figure out evolution summoning, hence why i called the card a "sneak peek"

d. im new to card design in terms of balancing and stuff, so yeah XD

Archived