~BS~'s Pokemon Quiz me

~British Soul~

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

N claimed that because Black's dream had changed from his 'beat the Pokemon league' one that Munna (Musha) had been attracted to, it left. It will probably be back whether or not before Black gets Reshiram who knows.

Q) By the end of the Yellow 'chapter' of the Pokemon Manga, what was Yellow's team? And how had she held them off evolving?

Technically if you save every 3 steps and restart you can get as far as you want. The game will give you a couple of steps after you to the Pokemon centre before it makes you go back.

Q) Which legendary does Diamond own in the Pokemon Adventures manga?

Before Generation VI, which Pokemon can change gender upon evolution?

Azurill

Q) In the DP manga, which Legendary Pokemon saves Hareta from being defeated by Saturn?

I believe Hareta is from the other manga (not Adventures), so with that in mind, I dunno as I haven't read that adaptation.

Alright, then here's a different question for you. Also, the answer to it was Azelf. According to Bulbapedia, Hareta is indeed from the DP Adventures.
Q) Which pokemon was intended to be Ash's starter ,but is instead replaced with Pikachu.

Q) Which pokemon was intended to be Ash's starter ,but is instead replaced with Pikachu.

Squirtle

Aside from being their boss, what is Greevil's relation to his bodyguards, Ardos and Eldes?

Name all the Shadow Pokemon used among the 3 of them.

Greevil is their father

- Lugia

- Articuno

- Moltres

- Zapdos

- Exeggutor

- Rhydon

- Tauros

- Salamence

- Lapras

- Marwak

- Manectric