~BS~'s Pokemon Quiz me

~British Soul~

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hyper beam, hyper beam, why does it suck now cmpared to Gen 1?

Because in Gen 1, you don't take a recharge turn if you kill an enemy pokemon.

Q) Who is the strongest trainer in the DPP, what's the highest leveled Pokemon, and where is he found?

Final rematch rival with a level 85 starter pokemon in the Survival Area. (I think I may be wrong if we're talking about non-rematches)

What's the second worst thing to happen in the Battle facilities after Quick Claw OHKO Move? Quick Claw Stone Edge, apparently.

Assuming normal battle circumstances with no abilities or effects affecting the math, what's the chance of Quick Claw happening, Stone Edge hitting, and Stone Edge critical hit, all at once?

Why is Froslass's type combination so freaking good?

Because it's the only Ghost-type to learn Spikes meaning it can set up entry hazards and not get spinblocked.

What's the second worst thing to happen in the Battle facilities after Quick Claw OHKO Move? Quick Claw Stone Edge, apparently.

Assuming normal battle circumstances with no abilities or effects affecting the math, what's the chance of Quick Claw happening, Stone Edge hitting, and Stone Edge critical hit, all at once?

This question shouldn't be too difficult

- Quick Claw 20%, Stone Edge hitting 80%, Stone Edge crit 12.5%

0.2 x 0.8 x 0.125 = 0.02

Therefore the chance of Quick Claw activating, Stone Edge hitting and getting a critical hit at once is 2%

Who is the first Pokemon Red loses to in the Pokemon manga?

Mew, in the first round of the RB chapter

Q) Who does Red travel to Pewter with (via Diglett's Cave, so probably the second time)?

Giovanni

What 39 Pokemon were removed from R/B/G?

Also what 2nd gen pokemon could be encountered in yellow?

I never actually knew that there were 39 pokemon removed from RBG, so I had to google it. (lolcheating)

[spoiler=The 39 pokemon]

Scizor
Shuckle
Heracross
Ho-oh
Sneasel
Teddiursa
Ursaring
Slugma
Magcargo
Swinub
Piloswine
Corsola
Remoraid
Octillery
Delibird
Mantine
Skarmory
Houndour
Houndoom
Kingdra
Phanpy
Donphan
Porygon2
Stantler
Smeargle
Tyrogue
Hitmontop
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby
Miltank
Blissey
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Lugia

[/spoiler]

I don't know what Gen 2 pokemon could be encountered in Yellow tbh.

Name the only Gen V move available by TM that can be learned by every Pokemon that is compatible with TMs.

That'd be Round

Archived