Number C33: Chronomaly Machu Fortress

Oriannis

Number C33: Chronomaly Machu Fortress

2GMP5KX.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']3 Level 6 Monsters
When this monster is summoned, you can target 1 Monster your opponent controls, that target lose 1000 ATK. While this card has "Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
.You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between its original ATK and current ATK, and if you do, destroy that target and this card gains ATK equal to the damage inflicted. This card cannot attack your opponent directly during the turn you activate this effect.
[/spoiler]

I has a difficult time with this one because the original idea was OP but when i saw the image i thought i had to use it. OCG fix would be brilliant. C&C will also be liked.

OCG fix:

"When this card is Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; it loses 1000 ATK. If this card has "Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between its original ATK and current ATK, and if you do, destroy [acronym="If the target is no longer a face-up monster, no damage is inflicted, so you don't need to specify ''that target''"]it[/acronym] and this card gains ATK equal to the damage inflicted. This card cannot attack your opponent directly during the turn you activate this effect."

As for balance...It's not easy to pull off an OTK with this that would not already be an OTK with Machu Mech. There's too much setup involved in making Machu Mech, Ranking Up and dropping the enemy's ATK.

I think this card is exactly what C33 should be. 

Thanks, That was what i was going for.

OCG fix:

"When this card is Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; it loses 1000 ATK. If this card has "Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between its original ATK and current ATK, and if you do, destroy [acronym="If the target is no longer a face-up monster, no damage is inflicted, so you don't need to specify ''that target''"]it[/acronym] and this card gains ATK equal to the damage inflicted. This card cannot attack your opponent directly during the turn you activate this effect."

As for balance...It's not easy to pull off an OTK with this that would not already be an OTK with Machu Mech. There's too much setup involved in making Machu Mech, Ranking Up and dropping the enemy's ATK.

Thanks for the OCG fix. I was not really going for an OTK card but i see what you mean.

Archived