[SCS 5] HERO Contest (Judging/Not Accepting)

I suppose I'll join in. Haven't done one of these in a while.

jBRLdZt.png

X-HERO Miss Tuuri

DARK Rank 8 Warrior/Xyz/Effect

ATK: 2000 DEF: 2850

2 Level 8 HERO Monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using any number of HERO Fusion Monsters you control as Xyz Material. This card gains 500 ATK for every Material attached to it. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Toss a coin and call it; if you call it right, activate 1 Spell Card directly from your Deck, if you call it wrong send 1 HERO card from your Deck to your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed while it has no Xyz Materials: Return all Banished HERO cards to the Graveyard. You can not conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this cards effect. You can only activate 1 effect of "X-HERO Miss Tuuri" per turn, and only once that turn.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose D- Heroes or Destiny Heroes to be my target so here is my entry:

I9z0uqq.jpg

Lore: This card is treated as a WATER- Type monster while face up on the field. Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Destiny HERO" monster in your graveyard, target 1 monster on the field. That card cannot attack until your next standby phase. If this card is sent to your graveyard, special summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster with 1500 or less ATK from your hand. You cannot special summon any monsters the turn you activate this effect.

Hope I win this, Go Octodude Go!!!

[spoiler=My Entry]
T7GHBTR.jpg
You can target 1 "HERO" Fusion monster you control; equip this card from your hand or Graveyard to that target. You can only use this effect of "HERO Sidekick" once per turn. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and cannot be targeted by your opponent's Spell/Trap Cards. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy this card instead.
[/spoiler]

I think I might join this.

EDIT

My Entry: 

4hOLEpz.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']2 or more "HERO" monsters

When this monster is Fusion Summoned: Target cards your opponent controls equal to the number of HERO monsters that were used to Fusion Summon this card; destroy them, then your opponent draws cards equal to the number of cards you destroyed.[/spoiler]

I'll join

Entry

Elemental HERO Sol

Level 11 LIGHT Synchro Effect

Warrior

1 LIGHT tuner + 1 or more 'Elemental HERO' monsters.
When this monster is Synchro Summoned you can target 1 Fusion Monster in your graveyard and return it to to your Extra deck, then you can add one monster level 3 or lower "Elemental HERO" from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

ATK-4000 DEF-1300

The deadline is actually July 11th; you have another month.

Accepted though (believe I added all of the earlier entrants to main posts)

July 11th? o_O That's like over a Month lol. Oh well, guess I can leave my card here on the Back Burner. I actually put it out sooner thinking it was June 11th :P

I usually allot a month for contests, given that people may be busy with other things, such as [summer] school/university, work or other personal commitments. It gives them a chance to finish the important stuff first, then join in. But it does help to submit early so you don't have to worry as much. I made this on June 2nd, so about 4-5 weeks.

Though this is summer and considering a lot of people should be free at this time, a shorter deadline could've been used [2-3 weeks, perhaps].

I'm in, here's my Card

989866UrbanHEROMechavior.png

Effect

2 Level 8 "HERO" Fusion monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can add 1 "HERO" monster and 1 Spell card from your Deck to your hand. You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; Special summon 1 Fusion monster from your graveyard. During your Draw Phase, if this card has Xyz material(s), instead of conducting your normal draw: You can add 1 "Fusion" Spell card except "Diffusion Wave-Motion" or 1 "Change" Quick-Play Spell card from your graveyard to your Hand. You can only activate each effect of "Urban HERO Mechavior" once per turn.

I usually allot a month for contests, given that people may be busy with other things, such as [summer] school/university, work or other personal commitments. It gives them a chance to finish the important stuff first, then join in. But it does help to submit early so you don't have to worry as much. I made this on June 2nd, so about 4-5 weeks.

Though this is summer and considering a lot of people should be free at this time, a shorter deadline could've been used [2-3 weeks, perhaps].

I'm busy with summer school and other activites everyday but I still think that the deadline is too long of a wait. Could you change it to sometime in June?

That being said, you have two less weeks to create a card (or in the case of last-minute entries, to do that)

Most of you already submitted a card so no problem.

In the meantime though, I can handle judging all of the cards alone [reason another member's presence was requested is so you have diversity of opinions as opposed to my own, because I grade differently than other members]

Archived