Coralhead, Lord of the Reef

Philemon

[url=http://imgur.com/3xKcdHg][URL=http://imgur.com/gGP4FjI]gGP4FjI.jpg[/URL][/URL]

[spoiler='formerly known as Coralhead the Fish Boss']1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more Fish-type Monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned; You can Special Summon as many banished Level 4 or lower Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-Type monster as possible in face-up Defense Position, they cannot attack or activate their effects this turn.[/spoiler]

Just some random support for those 3 WATER types that are always bundled together (Sea Serpent, Fish, Aqua). I imagine you can do something ridiculous with him to create a bunch of Synchro's or Xyz's, or Shooting Quasar Dragon. I made this mostly because I liked the original name and picture for him then anything else.

Thoughts?

Too hard to summon. Banishing fishes is pretty hard too. I'll just jump to my suggestion. Change its materials to 2, and its level to 7 perhaps (the same as Brionac). Also, works on its atk/def a bit, 3k/2.5k is just a copy of BEWD. Effect: 'When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target up to 2 of your banished Fish-Type monsters; Special Summon those targets. They cannot attack during this turn.'. Change its name a bit, something like "Coralhead, Lord of the Reef", or something more realistic (I see this card's current name as a pretty joking name honestly).

I'd say make its materials just "1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fish-Type monsters" because Banifish are already difficult to play with, since they can't get advantage very easily. Also, spinning off of what Overfrost! said, I'd recommend making its ATK 2800 and its DEF 3000 or vice-versa. I like the effect as it is, because it opens up a lot of combos and it can recycle the banished fish to be used for Xyz/Synchro summoning. Maybe the name, too.
My recommended change:

Coralhead, Emperor of the Seas

WATER/Sea Serpent/Synchro

2800/3000

1Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fish-type Monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon as many of your banished Level 4 or lower Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-Type monsters as possible in face-up Defense Position. they cannot attack or activate their effects this turn. Their effects are negated, also they cannot attack this turn. [You can only use this effect of "Coralhead, Emperor of the Seas" once per turn.]" 

I'm not sure if the restriction (the ones in the [brackets]) I inserted of using it only once per turn is needed, but it's up to you. It's a nice card, though, letting you summon Bahamut Shark or something to get strong monsters on the field.

Too hard to summon. Banishing fishes is pretty hard too. I'll just jump to my suggestion. Change its materials to 2, and its level to 7 perhaps (the same as Brionac). Also, works on its atk/def a bit, 3k/2.5k is just a copy of BEWD. Effect: 'When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target up to 2 of your banished Fish-Type monsters; Special Summon those targets. They cannot attack during this turn.'. Change its name a bit, something like "Coralhead, Lord of the Reef", or something more realistic (I see this card's current name as a pretty joking name honestly).

When we have card names like Anteatereatingant and two card that start with Interplanetarypurplythorny, I think we can have another silly name. But I do like your name more then his current one.

I'd say make its materials just "1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fish-Type monsters" because Banifish are already difficult to play with, since they can't get advantage very easily. Also, spinning off of what Overfrost! said, I'd recommend making its ATK 2800 and its DEF 3000 or vice-versa. I like the effect as it is, because it opens up a lot of combos and it can recycle the banished fish to be used for Xyz/Synchro summoning. Maybe the name, too.
My recommended change:

Coralhead, Emperor of the Seas

WATER/Sea Serpent/Synchro

2800/3000

1Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fish-type Monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon as many of your banished Level 4 or lower Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-Type monsters as possible in face-up Defense Position. they cannot attack or activate their effects this turn. Their effects are negated, also they cannot attack this turn. [You can only use this effect of "Coralhead, Emperor of the Seas" once per turn.]" 

I'm not sure if the restriction (the ones in the [brackets]) I inserted of using it only once per turn is needed, but it's up to you. It's a nice card, though, letting you summon Bahamut Shark or something to get strong monsters on the field.

I like the stat changes, but I think it's already hard enough to bring out, so I'll keep the spam effect as is.

When we have card names like Anteatereatingant and two card that start with Interplanetarypurplythorny, I think we can have another silly name. But I do like your name more then his current one.

Oh yeah, those weirdly named cards.

If these informations are needed somehow (this is in mermails, with Beautunaful Princess): Level 8 synchros requires Fisborg Launcher (with level 7 monsters), and because Launcher is used, some non-water xyz/synchros are not preferred (no Castel, and Exciton, unless necessary). Level 7 synchros requires Fishborg Archer (with level 4 monsters), no extra restrictions are there for Archer, and it fits the deck better than Launcher. For the non tuners, level 7 is most likely either Tidal, or Abyssteus, and perhaps Abyssmegalo (all of them aren't easy to search, unless you use Abyssphere and Abysslinde). Level 4 are Abysspike and Abyssturge, summonable through Beautunaful Princess (along with those Fishborgs).

As for how the deck banishes fishes, it's mostly because of Tidal and Beautunaful Princess itself, and perhaps Fishborg Launcher. I don't know any other ways (perhaps through Splash Capture?).

Nice card, but be it should face up defense POSITION not mode

How did I miss that? Thanks.

Oh yeah, those weirdly named cards.

If these informations are needed somehow (this is in mermails, with Beautunaful Princess): Level 8 synchros requires Fisborg Launcher (with level 7 monsters), and because Launcher is used, some non-water xyz/synchros are not preferred (no Castel, and Exciton, unless necessary). Level 7 synchros requires Fishborg Archer (with level 4 monsters), no extra restrictions are there for Archer, and it fits the deck better than Launcher. For the non tuners, level 7 is most likely either Tidal, or Abyssteus, and perhaps Abyssmegalo (all of them aren't easy to search, unless you use Abyssphere and Abysslinde). Level 4 are Abysspike and Abyssturge, summonable through Beautunaful Princess (along with those Fishborgs).

As for how the deck banishes fishes, it's mostly because of Tidal and Beautunaful Princess itself, and perhaps Fishborg Launcher. I don't know any other ways (perhaps through Splash Capture?).

I see, very interesting. Given this I think I will change it to Level 7 and keep his stats the same otherwise.

Archived