Mortal Kombat-Cyber Sub-Zero

CybZer0

Effect: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by tributing 1 Machine-Type OR 1 WATER monster you control. Once per turn, during either players, you can negate the activation of a spell card effect and banish it. If this card leaves the field; Special Summon 1 "MK- Sub-Zero" from your graveyard to your side of the field..

Big fan of MK. I love Cyber Sub-Zero and Sub-Zero, both my favorites.
Please give feedback and your comment :)

wDIbog3.jpg

awesome card! im a big fan of mortal kombat but this card is way too op because card effects don't work on it and you banish the card with the effect. i think that you should get rid of the effect of banishing a card and negating its effect but other than that it's a great card.

awesome card! im a big fan of mortal kombat but this card is way too op because card effects don't work on it and you banish the card with the effect. i think that you should get rid of the effect of banishing a card and negating its effect but other than that it's a great card.

Fixed! I kept the banishing effect and changed it to: "Once per turn, during either players turn, you can negate the activation of a spell card and banish it." I also took out the previous effect: "This card is unaffected by spell cards."

Archived