What's Your Main in Each Smash Bros?

Agro

64: Yoshi

Melee: Jigglypuff/pichu

Brawl: Zelda

I'm probably going to stick with Zelda until I'm comfy with someone else. Or if they make Jigglypuff strong again.

I'm so mad at brawl. What they did to Jigglypuff was not okay. It just wasn't. Her final smash...I don't even...

64: Pikachu

Melee: Kirby

Brawl: Link, Zelda, Kirby (also used quite a bit of Lucario and Pikachu)

4: Greninja looked pretty sweet, but Palutena and Mii Fighters look fun as well. 

Kinda sad that we didn't get to see as many new fighters as I had imagined in the Invitational, was also hoping on another character reveal(fingers crossed for Sceptile)

64: Samus

Melee: Samus

Brawl: Zero Suit Samus/Samus

I regret nothing.

You know what the shocking thing about Samus being my main is? I only ever played 1 Metroid game in the entirety of my life. It was a Metroid game for the DS (cant remember the name of it) It involved a Dark Samus and different suits for different scenarios. The reason I stuck with Samus for so long was when I first played Super Smash 64 as a youngin, she was the most recognizable (besides the obvious recognizable characters) that i actually owned a game for. I immediatly fell in love with her floaty/projectile feel of her character, and ever since I have been playing SS with my friends, I have gotten exceptionally better with Samus (especially against my friend, who is some kind of spawn demon with the unholy powers to be an expert with Marth/Peach for some reason.) I very much look forward to using Samus as my main in Wii U edition.

Archived