What's Your Main in Each Smash Bros?

Agro

64: Fox (Almost won a few tournaments with him though)

Melee: YOUNG LINK/Roy/Sheik (I was never really good at Melee, unfortunately)

Brawl: Mario, ZSS, Donkey Kong, GANONDORF (reminds me of that amazing tournament match I had as him, but basically I use everybody better than most people then only use those if I care to try)

I'm really happy to see Mario's meteor smash receive such a buff from Brawl. It comes out sooo fast. One of Mario's main strengths is that his moves come out really fast, and it seems they turned that up to eleven for most moves then made his slower moves as fast as his old ones.

And seriously ZSS got buffed so damn hard it's ridiculous. She has even more brutal true combos than Brawl and she was already great there.

64: Pikachu

Melee: Pikachu

Brawl: Yoshi

In 4, it's probably going to be between Yoshi, Pac-Man and Shulk (We all know he's going to be in it even if he isn't revealed yet.  Too much evidence in terms of teasing and Gematsu Leaks having 8 out of 11 characters confirmed are proof enough).

64: I think it was either Fox or Samus. I got really good at Jigglypuff at one point.

Melee: I had a lot of characters I was really good with. Pichu was my favorite, followed by Mewtwo, Roy and Marth.

Brawl: I didn't like Brawl much, so I didn't play enough to get a "main".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived