Zai's super exciting Realistic Cards Drinking Game!

BANZAI!!!!

Disclaimer: Zai does not advocate the consumption of alcohol by anyone other than himself. If you are under the legal drinking age in your area and/or you name isn't Zai, Zai is not responsible for your alcohol intake.

Because RC is full of fun and stupid things, I've come up with a means to get drunk off of it. You're welcome.

Rules:

1. You are playing the drinking game from the moment you log on to YCM to the moment you log off.

2. The drinking game is to be played with a drinking glass full of your drink of choice. Should you empty your cup during the course of the game, you must re-fill it or log off of YCM. Beer or liquor that isn't super-strong is recommended, though you are welcome to choose something harder or non-alchohaulic at your own risk or boredom.

3. You may drink to posts made before you logged on if you so choose, as long as those posts were made on the same day that you logged on.

4. Take a sip every time a level one (one star) member posts a card. Take an additional sip if the topic title or the opening post says something similar to "Here's my first card I hope you like it!" or "This card is awesome!"

5. Take a sip if someone posts a monster card of the Dragon type. Take an additional sip if it supports Dragon-types or Dragon-based archetypes. Finish your glass if it supports Blue-Eyes or Red-eyes.

6. Take a sip if someone posts a card that supports an archetype that really doesn't need any more support. Take an additional sip if said support is obviously inferior to already existing support for that archetype.

7. Take a sip if Gadjiltron, Zanda, Sakura, or Newhat reviews a card or posts in a topic.

7a. Finish your glass if Zanda uses expletive language in his post.

7b. Take an additional sip each time Gadjiltron corrects card text. Take another additional sip if he corrects another reviewer's card text.

8. Take two sips if Toyo, Evilfusion, or Black reviews a card or posts in a topic.

8a. Take another sip if Toyo calls the card "Worst of all time" or "utter garbage" or words to that effect. 1 sip for every insult:

9. Find a sippy cup, or the nearest equivalent of a sippy cup, fill it with a sip's worth, and drink from it if someone posts six samurai support, to celebrate the child that they are.

10. Take a sip if Zai reviews a card. Take two sips if Zai sounds like an idiot or says something stupid when he does so.

11. Take a sip if you come across a a topic started by a level 1-2 member that has at least 5 posts. Take another sip if that topic only contains posts from level 1-2 members.

12. Take a sip every time a card creator does not take criticism. Take an additional sip if said denial of criticism starts a flame war. Finish your glass if toyo is involved. Take an additonal sip from your re-filled cup if said flame war damages toyo's sanity enough for him to post a status about it. Finish the second glass if you were involved in said flame war.

14. Finish your cup if you lose faith in humanity.

Optional Rules:

A. Double your sips if you drink while you and a mod are in RC at the same time.

B. Triple your sips if you drink while an admin is on the site.

C. Take a sip if your card gets positive reviews.

D. Drink the entire bottle in one gulp if J-Max posts a Card with a Anime Image on it. Drink an additional bottle if the image is of a girl.

You guys should all give me more rules to add because i'm sure there's more stupidity that i'm forgetting.

Archived