Number 81: Absolute Ender Venom Deity, Hydra

Unroyal_Paladin

Yea, even though it has no ability to place venom counters by itself, I think it still counts as 'venom' support. (Even without venom decks, if you're able to get 3 level 8 monsters, you have yourself a beater... although that's true to Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon too.)

One of my friends challenged me to create a number between 1 and 100 that wasn't already present. (Wanted to make it 108, but nope, between 1 and 100)

When I finished the card with the mentioned friend's help, I decided that it was good enough to uploaded it here, and so I did (The friend's suggestion for the effect was more powerful... and longer so it was hard to read when I pasted it into the generated card in the card maker. His lore will appear below the actual lore, for comparing. When reviewing, referr to my lore) .

So, without further ado, here's the card:

cNCTxIa.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']

3 Level 8 monsters
You can Xyz Summon this card from your Extra deck by using a 'Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes' and a 'Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes' from your hand as Xyz Materials. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. Up to twice per turn: You can negate any effects and/or attacks that target this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 Reptile-Type monster in either graveyard; Special Summon that target.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Friends Lore'] 

((Possible 'original' name offered: "Numbers 81: Ancient Serpentine Demon, Yamata no Orochi" ))

3 Level 8 monsters

You can Xyz Summon this card from your Extra deck by using a 'Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes' and a 'Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes' from your hand as Xyz Materials. Twice per turn, negate any effects and/or attacks that target this card. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. Once per turn, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; special summon as many Reptile-Type monsters as you can to both sides of the field from either graveyard in attack position but their effects are negated and you can not attack this turn. If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard while it has no Xyz Materials; special summon it from the graveyard and if you do, attach a 'Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes' and a 'Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes' from your deck or graveyard to it as Xyz Materials. You can only use this effect twice per duel.

[/spoiler]

Archived