Photo

"Enchantress" Spellcaster-Type Archetype

- - - - - Send Reveal Special Summon Xyz

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

evil cucumber

evil cucumber

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts
    Last Visit Nov 30 2018 11:09 PM

My second post and i created a new archetype to one of my favorite Type of monsters.

The Enchantress series are like Atlanteans+Sylvans(just because they reveal the top cards)+any special summon spam deck.

My inspiration came from Cardfight Vanguard subclan Musketeer cards, if you know them youll see theyre very similar, even the boss card.

Monsters

Spell&Trap

Extra

Overfrost!

Overfrost!

Archsage of the Ice Barrier

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
    Last Visit Jun 20 2016 02:33 AM

Lucille and Azura's arms are scary. X_X

Lillith face is ugly as hell. DX

Just quick read them, pretty interesting. Needs more works before I'm interested in reviewing them though.

______+ overcold_ice

you741

you741

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
    Last Visit Jul 30 2015 12:07 PM

Excuse me I am very new so could you please tell me how you got all those pictures? I tried pasting some of mine but they won't allow me.

evil cucumber

evil cucumber

Spooky Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

- fixed some of the monster effects: changed the "reveal the top 5 cards" to "reveal the top 4 cards"(this is not vanguard, where the decks have 50 cards, so i thought revealing 5 would be a bit too much. Also changed the Xyz Lillith eff to "reveal the top 5 cards")

- fixed Rain Enchantress Azura eff. Now she cant be Special Summoned from the Grave(for the same reason as Infernity Mirage. Insane broken combos could be done just by having this card on the grave)

Lucille and Azura's arms are scary. X_X

Lillith face is ugly as hell. DX

thats the idea xd i wanted to make them "Witch" monsters but that could be a problem cuz there are some Witch cards on the oficial game, and witches arent supposed to be cute(personaly, i like some bizarre Female monsters)

Excuse me I am very new so could you please tell me how you got all those pictures? I tried pasting some of mine but they won't allow me.

i get those pics on this site:

http://s825.photobuc...s?sort=3&page=1

There is so much incredible art in this place, i luved it xd

Overfrost!

Overfrost!

Archsage of the Ice Barrier

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
    Last Visit Jun 20 2016 02:33 AM

(personaly, i like some bizarre Female monsters)

Oh wow . . .

Anyway, it needs something that lets you to special summon 1 more monster, to be used for their effect. And you should make some more tweaks on their levels somehow.

Also, Seraph Enchantress? Spellbreaker Enchantress? They don't make sense . . . Light Enchantress and Spell Enchantress perhaps?

Something like Cross Witch, or "something" Witch might be better than enchantress.

______+ overcold_ice

evil cucumber

evil cucumber

Spooky Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

- Added Xyz and a Continuous Trap

Anyway, it needs something that lets you to special summon 1 more monster, to be used for their effect. And you should make some more tweaks on their levels somehow.

Also, Seraph Enchantress? Spellbreaker Enchantress? They don't make sense . . . Light Enchantress and Spell Enchantress perhaps?

Something like Cross Witch, or "something" Witch might be better than enchantress.

Oh no...my bad english attacks once again t.t You may have noticed i dont speak english very well...but thanx for the suggestion, i changed their names

I guess the levels are alright Since they have Medeia who can change their levels...

evil cucumber

evil cucumber

Spooky Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

~Bump

evil cucumber

evil cucumber

Spooky Member