Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Build Challenge: Damage/Heal

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,678 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

One of my favorite Decks to use has been my setup for healing and direct damage.

I keep all the classics- Fire Princess, Spell Absorption, a few copies of Dian Keto, Dark Room of Nightmare, a few Magicians of Faith, Poison of the Old Man, Magical Thorn, Graverobber's Retribution (when applicable), Pikeru, Curran, et cetera.

There's only one problem- a lot of my cards are just outmoded by newer stuff. I was wondering if any of you could update the Deck's formula, possibly mix in a relevant Xyz or two.

Whoever can show me a Deck designed as an update of my current Deck will be surprised- because they'll get a 20-point prize!

You must be the first submitter with a completely designed Deck, and have at least three sample Duels against Decks from the modern metagame to be eligible for the prize.

I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

LEc7qUd.png

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users