OP Dragon Support?

Peridank

Is this card OP if so... please say y... Also any other opinions are appreciated... :) http://i.imgur.com/k9dkugR.jpg[/img (click link... the file was to big)

Target 1 Dragon-Type monster you control, For every 1000 ATK the targeted monster has, Banish 1 Dragon-Type monster form your graveyard with a Level equal or less then the targeted monster. If you do, Banish Non-Monster cards equal to the number of Dragon-Type Monsters banished by this card's effect. During your next End Phase, Special Summon all monsters banished by this cards effect.

In short, yes.

This card can single-handedly makes a Blue-Eyes, into 3 Dragon Ruler effects from your Graveyard. The reason this is a problem is that you would only need 3 other card types in your grave to add 3 Dragons from your deck to your hand (With the Dragon Rulers) AND they would be special summoned later. I think for this to be more balanced, it should be done so you need to banish 2 Non-Monster cards for every dragon. However, it might need a bit more done with it before it can really be "Balanced."

Also OCG needs help, but I'm not great at it, so I'll leave it for the other members.

I'm taking a few sips to this...

First off, the card maker has a built-in function that allows you post card images in forum code. Just click on the card's image and paste the text that appears below into your post. Secondly, it makes your card much less of a pain to review (and makes it more likely that people will review your card) if you post the card text in your post so that we can correct it.

I'm not going to correct your card grammar because its too much of a pain for me to swap between tabs to read it, copy it by hand, and correct it. Lets just leave it at "It's very badly worded" and wait for someone with more patience than me to correct it.

As for the card itself, its a slower, dragon specific soul charge that will really only ever get to summon two monsters and requires you to have spells and traps in your grave to banish. I dare even say that it is less useful than dragon's rebirth, which while still bad, has the advantage of being a trap with a faster spell speed than this. If anything, this card is woefully underpowered, and as someone who mains dragons I don't think I'd consider running it. The only advantages over soul charge i can see in this are that you can play multiples of it and that it lets you attack, but having to wait a turn really makes it useless.

So some says over powered and the other under powered ??? Any how I'm about to post the text so hold for a sec I accidently uploaded the rough ver. you can tell cuz it isn't even fully loaded... (it says "[Spell Card ]") ... Btw Zai-G ... I can't paste for browser is S***! But Some one clarify Is it O.P. or U.P. - It can't be both...

Archived