[Finished]Warrior-Type Contest [Lock]

Admiral Tim

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might as well judge them at this point. I don't fell right giving the final vote on two of my opponents, and no one else seems to want to give their two cents on the entries. It'll probably be better if you judge them.

indeed XD

[spoiler='Round 5 Entry']

LV4_Doomcaliber_Spearman.png

Once per turn, if this card is discarded to the graveyard by a card effect: Special Summon 2 “Dark Spearman Tokens” (Fiend-type / Level 3 / ATK: 1200 /DEF: 1800). The turn player's monsters cannot declare an attack during the turn you activate this effect. During the Standby Phase of the next turn you activate this effect: You can Special Summon this card from your graveyard. If you control a face-up Field Spell card: This card’s type becomes Fiend-type while in your hand, on the field or in the graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Round 5 Entry']

CnVRJhp.jpg

Lore:

When a monster(s) is Special Summoned from your opponent's Graveyard: You can discard this card from your hand. If this card is sent from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can target 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls; destroy that target, and if you do, draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Des Breaker" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

I can't accept a forfeit under such circumstances. I request that you mix the 3rd place prize into the 1st and 2nd prizes. I will challenge ~Renegade~ to a 1-on-1 later to restore my honor.

I'll give him a consolation prize later, I say you post a card and it's still fair game and any of you can place 1st 2nd or 3rd. 

Archived