Rose Dragon Archfiend {Fusion!}

CrowCardMaster

I dont know if this is a good way to summon it or not but I know there are lots of fusion cards like this

Just a little test card ^-^

0uFqQi1.jpg

[spoiler='Effect!']"Black Rose Dragon" + "Red Dragon Archfiend"
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra deck by removing from play the above cards from your graveyard (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned both players send there hand to the graveyard. When your opponent targets this card as an attack target it gains 500 ATK until the end of the damage step.[/spoiler]

"Must first be Special Summoned (from the Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards in your Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned by this effect; both players send all cards in their hand to the Graveyard. If this card is attacked by an opponen't monster; this card gains 500 ATK during the Damage Step only."

The effect is decent, not-quite balanced though, plus but i don't see how it's related to either of the fusion materials. You could have Red in your Graveyard, nuke the field with Black Rose, set all the cards you need from your hand, AND then have your opponent discard theirs, after clearing the field with this 3.2k beatstick.

Suggestion: add some restrictions or drawbacks. 

Archived