J-Max's Alternate Card Artwork Archive (90 Cards)

J-Max

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was always surprised that Timaus was a Spell Card lol. WIll get right on that. Found a goldmine of images so expect a possible Edit to this post with more updates.

ADDITIONS!

ABYSS RISING

Madolche Cruffssant

RETURN OF THE DUELIST

High Priestess of Prophecy

Thanks for your Black Rose. Crossroads of Chaos would be better as I need to complete Sets anyway. Thanks, will add yours and Chao's Eye of Timaeus after making a few cards myself. Next one I am doing is a Laval monster.

ADDITIONS!

HIDDEN ARSENAL 5
Laval Forest Sprite

DRAGONS OF LEGEND
The Eye of Timeaus

CROSSROADS OF CHAOS
Black Rose Dragon
Psychic Lifetrancer

Thanks a ton and I have used them well! 4 new Additions, wanted to do more but my eyes are getting heavy so expect thgis to be it for tonight

ADDITIONS!

THE LOST MILLENIUM
Ancient Gear Golem

LEGEND OF BLUE EYES
Gaia the Fierce Knight
Flame Swordsman

HIDDEN ARSENAL 3
Worm Solid

Thanks Philemon. Please Spoiler and include a Link to the Card next time please though as I had to really go hunting for the ID and such. Due to the Downtime, I got a generous Bounty of Images but here is a few additions to keep you guys happy. More to come later.

EXTREME VICTORY
Esper Girl

ORDER OF CHAOS
Gagaga Girl

PRIMAL ORIGIN JAPANESE
Gagaga Sister

HIDDEN ARSENAL 6
Gishki Emilia

LEGACY OF DARKNESS
Injection Fairy Lily

2012 PREMIUM TIN
Meteor B. Dragon

Thanks Chaos, I will be honest having a character on the card gives it more personality. Found a image for 'Multiply' myself. Features Yugi and 4 Kuribohs :P So yeah, should we continue Randoms or should we focus on certain sets? Either way is just fine with me.

More additons as promised including a new Spell Card

CRIMSON CRISIS
Multiply

METAL RAIDERS
Lady of Faith
Summoned Skull

STRUCTURE DECK WARRIOR'S TRIUMPH
Lady Warrior of the Wasteland

HIDDEN ARSENAL 6
Laval Volcano Handmaiden

CYBERNETIC REVOLUTION
Cyber End Dragon

Thanks Chaos, I will be honest having a character on the card gives it more personality. Found a image for 'Multiply' myself. Features Yugi and 4 Kuribohs :P So yeah, should we continue Randoms or should we focus on certain sets? Either way is just fine with me.

Well if that's the case, I'm sure I can find more images with the characters there ^^

EDIT:

Now the Darkness of Justice shall return...as the servant returns to aid the King

[spoiler=Servant to the Supreme King]

fdGziPU.jpg

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yubel

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Phantom_Darkness

[/spoiler]

This is a mixed bag in quality but I hope they will look okay on the card at any rate

[spoiler='card erts']

Basic Insect: MbtB2Iv.png

Charubin the Fire Knight: oSmvdMr.png

Mammoth Graveyard: eMfe4sm.png

Silver Fang: 0EgYV5b.png

Trial of Nightmare: jOEa9vG.png[/spoiler]

If you can provide me with renders for card arts, let me know and I'll "fix some up" with the renders.

Aren't some of them literally Scenes from the Anime? I know how hard it is to find images for the older monsters though so I at least thank you for giving it a good go (Took me forever to find Lady of Faith for example). Found some new images here last night myself so after having a nice hot shower and a nibble, I will crack on with another 5 (Got a fricking hawt image for Tour Guide lol)

They are from the Anime yes, better than nothing though right?

A lot of the older cards have no fan arts or renders, so I basically just had to took it for what it was and edited them up a little bit, It's fine if they aren't usable, I'll just have to look around for renders a bit harder and do it by hand.

I feel a bit guilty now.... Tell you what, I will have a little sniff around especially for the monsters of the images you psted. If I can't find anything then I will use yours ^^ Right showered up and ready to go! Should be updated in the nexyt hour or so.

haha not bad at all ^^ Got some lined up here myself (done 3/10 so far) may as well pop yours in the update too.

I will also be typing up a tutorial with Screenshots on how to display these cards in YGOPro. Once we get to 100, I will work on making a Zip file of all the images thus far.

EXTREME VICTORY
Tour Guide from the Underworld

THE DUELIST GENESIS
Counselor Lily

STARTER DECK JADEN
Elemental HERO Necroshade

DARK REVELATION 4
Cyber Tutu

THE LOST MILLENIUM
Winged Kuriboh

Archived