Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (66 cards)

tornami ice

I realized I needed to get more Equip Spells going so here they are. Armorslayer is self-explanatory. Horseslayer is supposed to deal bonus damage against mounted units in the game but I wanted to get more creative than just translating that to increasing ATK when battling a Beast/Beast Warrior Type.

Here's to my first 50 cards on this site, my personal favorite, Nephenee, and Affinity Bonus.

Anyone who has played Path of Radiance knows how much ass Nephenee kicks in the game. She joins your team quite underleveled but once she catches up, she's a true force to be reckoned with.

Affinity Bonus represents the Support System in the game where two characters give each other bonuses based on their affinities. This card kind of explains why I gave unusual Attributes for certain characters. The attributes I gave them match their in-game affinities. I see a lot of interesting ways that this card can be used. As always, enjoy!

Starting off my next set of 50 cards (hopefully) with Princess Elincia and her personal sword, Amiti. In game, Elincia is pretty much useless since she decides to join your army on the battlefield during the last few chapters. Availability aside, she really is a solid unit that can heal and fly at the same time (the pic doesn't show it, but she rides a pegasus). I wanted her effect to reflect her two roles as a healer and fighter.

Amiti in game allows her to double attack enemies.

It was time I show the Laguz tribe more love, so here's Mordecai and Gallia. Mordecai's effect is supposed to reflect his ability Smite, which allows him to give powerful shoves.

Gallia helps Laguz monsters rack up Transform Counters faster, which means they'll be able to get Laguz Counters faster.

edit: changed Brom's effect, so that you can draw 2 cards for your normal draw

Introducing another mage, Tormod and his Fire Tome. Compared to Soren and Ilyana, Tormod is the most durable mage since he is the only mage that can take Casualty Damage. Because this set sort of relies heavily on Spell Cards, his ability to be added to the hand when your Spell Card is destroyed will come in handy. Tormod's Master Seal effect is a nice support for Laguz and inflicts burn damage.

edit: Changed definition of Magic and Armor Damage. The original ATK is applied instead of just plain ATK.
Changed images for Thunder Tome and Thoron and Mist

Elixir is pretty much a reset button. In game, it restores the unit to full health. This card would probably be banned haha.

Goddess Icon's effect helps with effects that uses coin tosses and dice rolls, which relies on luck. This card comes in handy especially with monsters like Kieran, whose effect can potentially discard 4 cards from your opponent's hand if you are lucky. In game, Goddess Icon increases the unit's Luck.

Muarim's Halfshift Counter comes from his ability in game to stay transformed but with less stat gains. He is the monster version of Burst Transformation, where you can immediately transform your Laguz monsters but at the cost of their destruction next turn.

Laguz Emancipation Army provides support for your Laguz monsters against Spells/Traps in exchange for counters. However, the drawback is that it can only protect itself with the help of other Laguz monsters you control since Emancipation cannot hold Transform/Laguz Counters. It does not gain Laguz Ability even though its a Laguz. Its last effect can be used to get Muarim back technically.

Archived