Contrast (Chaos) HEROES

Zologe

So, here's my Chaos Hero Deck, also known as the Contrast HERO deck. What it does is very simple. Getting out Masked Hero Kouga and Dark Law to both keep your opponents graveyard clean, and setting up for otks with Elemental HERO Voltic, Which is abusable as all crap in both this deck and the Voltic gate (the latter is the better of the two.) Now, Onto the profile.

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Do I even have to explain why this is here? It's a chaos deck, and no Chaos deck is complete without Big Daddy BLS over here. 

2 Chaos Sorcerer Pretty Self Explanatory as well, Banishes face-up monsters like Midrash which can really screw you over. You can run this card at 1 if you feel he's too dead.

3 Elemental HERO Neos Alius Now this card has a lot of things going for it. First and foremost, it's a HERO, so you can search it out with relative ease. It's also a target for Gemini Spark, It's also a Light Monster (Instant access to both shining and Kouga, so woo), which also makes this card a strong Honest card. And His Attack isn't half bad Either. 

2 Black Dragon Collapserpent   

2 White Dragon Wyrbuster If there's any good way to banish heroes outside of Kouga and Miracle Fusion, It's the Chaos Dragon Babies, whom have this nice engine together that sets upthose explosive Voltic plays later on. Both of these are also targets for Mask Change Second, Bringing out the poster boys, Dark Law and Kouga.

3 Elemental HERO Voltic For those who doesn't know Voltic, He's basically a D.D.R. On Legs for heroes. Whenever he inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can target 1 Banished "Elemental HERO" monster, and Special Summon it. And your Main Target for this is...

3 Elemental HERO Shadow Mist This card is Elemental HERO Stratos on Sterioids. Along with his best buddy Voltic, these two have make up the best engine in the deck together, as you can constantly search out those Change cards and HERO monsters to your hearts content. Dark Law is truly what makes this card as amazing-balls as it is, however.

3 Elemental HERO Bubbleman Bubbleman is here for 2 reasons. 1: The Bubblebeat Stratergy to bring out your 2 rank 4 monsters. 2: Target for Miracle Fusion to make Absolute Zero. That's It.

1 Honest Do I really have to explain why Honest is here?

Aaand that rounds up the Monster Section of the Main Deck. Now for the Spells

3 E - Emergency Call Searches out your heroes, Best targets are Voltic, Shadow Mist and Alius. 

3 Miracle Fusion Your gateway into Absolute Zero, Shining and the big boss monster Contrast HERO Chaos.

1 Foolish Burial Dumps monsters into the grave. Main Target is Shadow Mist, but you knew that already.

2 Mask Charge This card is STUPID. Instant access to any Masked HERO of your Choosing, The only reason I run 2 instead of 3 copies of this card is because it can clog the hand at times. Might reduce it to 1 if it proves to be too much of a problem.

3 Mask Change No Masked HERO Deck is complete without this card. It basically gives you access to your entire extra deck. Main Targets are Kouga and Dark Law. You also might wanna go Into Acid With Bubbleman or Absolute Zero for nasty plays.

2 Gemini Spark Pops a card on the field, sets up the grave and grants you a +1. Not much else to say really.

2 Form Change I'll admit, this card is not nearly as good as the other Change cards, but it gives you toolboxing options, and is your main entryway into cards like Kamikaze and Dian. Note That this card is great with Absolute Zero because it's difficult to stop. Clears your opponents board too, so that is awesome.

2 Mask Change Second Just another Entryway into Kouga and Dark Law with more targets. You Might wanna run 3 if you feel it's necessary.

2 Chaos Zone This card is mainly MST bait and it also functions well together with the overall theme of the deck, should it manage to stick around. With the New OCG rulings, this card is gonna be a pain to get rid off, and is a great way to get your BLS to your hand should it somehow be destroyed mid to lategame.

And that rounds up the Spell card section of the deck. No Traps Here, because the deck doesn't need any traps. Now onto the Extra Deck

1 Contrast HERO Chaos Mid to Late Game Boss Monster that is gonna give you so much control over the game with his effect being Spell-Speed 2. 

1 Masked HERO DIan Basically a way to OTK Really Fast with HEROES. I only run 1 because the only way to get him out is through Form Change.

1 Masked HERO Kamikaze Most Hyped Masked HERO Card along with Dark Law. Grants you Pluses and protects your other HERO Monsters. I only run 1 because the only way to get him out is Form Change, or Mask Change Second on Castel.

2 Elemental HERO The Shining Big Beatstick and adds back Banished HEROES upon defeat. 

1 Masked HERO Acid Harpies Feather Duster. YAAAY!

2 Elemental HERO Absolute Zero Best E-HERO Fusion to date. Raigeki on Legs. Hands Down Best Form Change Target.

2 Masked HERO Kouga Basically an Honest on Legs that sets up future Voltic Plays. Poster Boy.

3 Masked HERO Dark Law Macro Cosmos on legs that disrups cards like tenki and the like. Feeds Chaos Zone Like no-one else. Poster Boy.

1 Castel, the Avian Skyblaster Deals with Problem cards like Beelze and the like. Target for Mask Change Second into Kamikaze.

1 Number 101: Silent Honor Ark Again, deals with Problem cards like Beelze, and is a Target for Mask Change Second into Acid, and a Target for Miracle Fusion into Absolute Zero.

And that is the Contrast HERO Deck. Tell me what you think. As I said earlier, this is not the best HERO build out there, I feel like the Voltic Gate is Much Better right now, but if you like Chaos Dragons, this deck should be right up your alley.

Archived