'Supplies Of Light' (draw power for Lightsworn)

thlch

I think 'Realm Of Light' needs some draw power, so I made this card and prevented it from being

a draw loop with some restrictions which are necessary as sending Lightsworn monsters to the

Graveyard isn't a real cost in those decks... Equal cards exist for Destiny Hero e.g., so why not?

Please give feedback! Thanks

Effect (edit - thanks to Gadjiltron):

Once per turn: You can send 1 "Lightsworn" monster from your hand to the Graveyard; draw 1 card.

You can only control 1 face-up "Supplies of Light".

KFiUcjI.jpg

Once per turn: you can send 1 "Lightsworn" monster from your hand to the Graveyard; to draw 1 card. You can only pay the cost (and activate the effect) of this card once per turn. You can only control 1 faces-up "Supplies of Light".

In comparison to Solar Recharge, this is much slower, filtering less through the Deck and doesn't actually self-mill. You know, what the Lightsworns are actually designed around. Also, its status as a Continuous S/T makes it difficult to accumulate advantage over turns before the opponent destroys it.

Really, there's little reason for Lightsworns to run this over Solar Recharge.

In comparison to Solar Recharge, this is much slower, filtering less through the Deck and doesn't actually self-mill. You know, what the Lightsworns are actually designed around. Also, its status as a Continuous S/T makes it difficult to accumulate advantage over turns before the opponent destroys it.

Really, there's little reason for Lightsworns to run this over Solar Recharge.

Thanks for the effect text correction, I see why you think Solar Recharge is a better card.. I created this card because I often have tons of monsters on my hand and 3x Solar Recharge plus 1x Charge of the Light Brigade aren't enough in some cases.. It's not optimal, you're absolutely right. I may improve it in some way soon. Thanks for the help, appreciated!  :rolleyes:

Well, I could remove the 'once per turn' restriction, but it would be OP then I guess?  <_<

Archived