First Ever Made Card

MadCards

I haven't played yu-gi-oh for fun in probably 8-9 years or so, but I found this site and decided to give making a card for fun a shot. What do you think of my first ever made card? -._-. ... I had no idea what i was doing when I made this.. it was just completely for fun.

5NgvnZL.jpg

I made a few mistakes on this.

1. It's supposed to be a sacrifice of any monster card with 3+ stars, only two of 2+ stars to summon.

2. It's supposed to be an [Beast-Effect]

The 75 points is just because I got bored with it.. So, I just decided to make it a little more fun.

In the second row of data inputs, remember that there's a second drop-down box. It defaults to Normal, so be sure to set it to Effect when you're creating an Effect monster.

As for the card text, there's a lot of inconsistencies with existing phrasing...

This card Requires 2 or more Level 2 monsters with 2 or more stars on your side of the field to be sacrificed to Tribute summon. Each additional monster sacrificed with two or more stars adds This card gains 75 ATK and DEF for each additional monster, after the 2nd one, Tributed for its Summon to this card. When this card is destroyed: You can target summon two monsters in your Graveyard that were Tributed for this card's Summon; Special Summon those targets of the sacrificed cards back to your field in Attack Position mode.

Highly recommend you give this and this a read.

Archived