Smear

Image[spoiler=Another set of Squigly Pics'']

[spoiler=Pic 1'']i6Cgob9.jpg?1?4253[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Pic 2'']wYKBFQ2.jpg?1?4038[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Pic 3'']ULGJmbm.jpg?1?1342[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Size(N/A for default): around a 300 x 300 range if possible
Colour(s): Any color scheme you think looks creative :D
Theme(firey, watery, etc. optional): A firey one perhaps. If nothing else, anything is fine
Other(optional) Again, if you can find better pics of Squigly or these one's do not work for you, I am happy with anything.

*I know I already asked for a Squigly pic, and it is awesome by the way, but I wanted too see what you can work with these pictures. My apologies if this annoys you to do a render of the same character.

Hello, I'd like a tag and avatar, please.

Tag
Size(N/A for default): Nothing too big.
Colour(s):
Text(optional):
Other(optional): Give it a magical feel, please

Size(N/A for default): 150x150 pixels, please
Colour(s):
Theme(firey, watery, etc. optional): Magical, please
Other(optional): You can just crop it from the tag, if you want, instead of making a separate image for the avatar.

Request4u

Image: white square 
Size(N/A for default): 90x90 pixels
Colour(s): white
Theme(firey, watery, etc. optional): optional
Other(optional): Text : "Cauchemar's avatars are better than this sh*t !"

Thanks !

(I'll give you 3 points if the avatar seems to be very nice !)

They're not crappy. I love the avi. The signature is.. I dunno. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. Please don't make me explain why I love the avi more than the sig. even though they're almost the same thing.

Would you hate me if I asked for a tag with a foresty-esk theme with something like sun beams in it or whatever? Please don't shoot me.

They're not crappy. I love the avi. The signature is.. I dunno. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. Please don't make me explain why I love the avi more than the sig. even though they're almost the same thing.

Would you hate me if I asked for a tag with a foresty-esk theme with something like sun beams in it or whatever? Please don't shoot me.

Haha, I'll give it a go. I'm just failing at most of my tags atm so don't expect too much. I'll still make it but it probably won't meet your expectations. IM SORRY

Aisu, Aix and Kirito, sorry for being extremely late. I've still got to work on them at the moment but I thought I'd let you know that I'm closing this and moving to Tormented and Yin's Graphic Shop. I'll post the completed ones there. I'm really sorry, I've just had a lot of school work and needed to touch up my skills a shitton for the SOTW so that's why they're not done.

• 8 months later...

Archived