Legionnaire, a Fiend themed deck

xSycoGoat

So I looked through my old concepts and found this, a deck all about special summoning.

I haven't chose which of these will be tuners yet though.

Should there be a "pay life points" or "discard cards" effect to counter the good one?

Gargoyle:

Earth

LV 3

ATK 200

DEF 1700

Rock

"When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Legionnaire" monster from your deck (except Legionnaire Gargoyle)."

Brute:

Dark

LV 3

ATK 1600

DEF 400

Fiend

"When this card inflicts battle damage, you can add 1 Level 3 or lower "Legionnaire" monster from your deck to your hand (except "Legionnaire Brute")."

Vici:

Dark

LV 1

ATK 200

DEF 100

Fiend

"Once Per Turn, you can select a "Legionnaire" monster in your Graveyard and 1 face-up "Legionnaire" monster you control. The Level of the monsters are swapped until the End Phase."

Vextant:

Dark

LV2

ATK 800

DEF 600

Fiend

"If this card is added to your hand by a card effect, discard 1 card to Special Summon this card."

Lament:

Dark

LV 3

ATK 700

DEF 300

Fiend

"Once Per Turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Legionnaire" monster from your graveyard (except "Legionnaire" Lament)."

Raze:

Dark

LV 3

ATK 1100

DEF 1000

Fiend

"If this card is destroyed (either by battle or card effect) and sent to the graveyard, Special Summon it during the End Phase."

Zenith:

Dark

LV 2

ATK 500

DEF 200

Fiend

"If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand."

Guerrilla:

Dark

LV 3

ATK 1500

DEF 0

Fiend

"If this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Legionnaire" monster (except "Legionnaire Guerrilla") from your Deck in face-up Defense position."

Legionnaire Hut:

Quick-play Spell

"When a "Legionnaire" monster is Special Summoned, add 1 "Legionnaire" monster from your Deck to your hand."

?? unknown name:

Spell

"Pay 500 LP. Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card, add 1 "Legionnaire" card from your deck to your hand."

Hope you like and please leave feedback.

Archived