Agro Appreciation Thread

Agro

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate it when Agro disappoints me... and makes me sad... and decreases the quality of my life... *sob*

Simply my existence does a lot of things. THINK ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING.

inb4caedapart3

So who's part of the Magi character thing?

lol

Agrobaba-samaster

Raine

Nags

Desu

Pastry

anyone else?

Irrelevant, you aren't worshipping Agro. BAN FROM ALL THINGS HERE!

Raine, you're here. I missed you so much.

Agro tried to replace you and it was the worst thing ever.

Agro is a dirty dirty man. I'm so sorry he did this to trick you. I will hang him for his crimes. HEAR ME! AGRO! YOU ARE MINE!

Agro turned, the lamp in his hand as he saw someone charge towards him. He threw the lamp as he felt a fist connect with his stomach, sending him stumbling behind him. The lamp shattered and shards flew across the room, and he growled as he tried to stand back, Desu turning to look at the person who attacked Agro, his eyes wide, "Raine! You're alive!"

Raine smacked Desu hard, leaving a dark red cheek mark across his face as he turned, "Of course I am you bastard, I told you I just needed to use the restroom! You used that as an excuse to sneak into Agro's bedroom and try to sleep with him?!"

Desu flinched and looked down, "Well when you say it like that, it sounds like I did something wrong, besides, you left me alone! I thought you were never coming back!"

As the two argued back and forth, Agro stood up ad stumbled slightly, looking at Raine as he picked up a shard from the lamp, he quickly slashed it across Raine's chest, ripping his shirt and leaving his chest bleeding as he jumped back slightly. "You... Dick..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Agro turned, the lamp in his hand as he saw someone charge towards him. He threw the lamp as he felt a fist connect with his stomach, sending him stumbling behind him. The lamp shattered and shards flew across the room, and he growled as he tried to stand back, Desu turning to look at the person who attacked Agro, his eyes wide, "Raine! You're alive!"

Raine smacked Desu hard, leaving a dark red cheek mark across his face as he turned, "Of course I am you bastard, I told you I just needed to use the restroom! You used that as an excuse to sneak into Agro's bedroom and try to sleep with him?!"

Desu flinched and looked down, "Well when you say it like that, it sounds like I did something wrong, besides, you left me alone! I thought you were never coming back!"

As the two argued back and forth, Agro stood up ad stumbled slightly, looking at Raine as he picked up a shard from the lamp, he quickly slashed it across Raine's chest, ripping his shirt and leaving his chest bleeding as he jumped back slightly. "You... Dick..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

AGRO CUT ME! Agro cut me. ...agro... cut... m- *breaks down*

Irrelevant, you aren't worshipping Agro. BAN FROM ALL THINGS HERE!

Agro is a dirty dirty man. I'm so sorry he did this to trick you. I will hang him for his crimes. HEAR ME! AGRO! YOU ARE MINE!

You tell him, babes.

TO BE CONTINUED...

In my defense, when somebody says they're going to the bathroom they're usually sneaking out through the window. Or at least in my experience it is.

Agro panted as Raine bled in front of him, smiling as he swung the shard of glass again. He laughed and moved closer, swing faster and stabbing forward. "You'll die, and Desu will be mine! Then I'll kill him, and no one can take him from me!"

He took another step forward, but then he felt a hand grab him. Desu quickly took the shard from him, pulling him close and hugging him. He tossed the shard aside, feeling Agro shake in his arms as Raine glared at him. Desu winked to him, pulling Raine into the hug as the Agro wept in between them. "I-I'm sorry... He just told me he cared..."

Agro buried his face in Desu's chest and cried, an-

ade.png

Archived