Order of the Cross! Shine through the Darkness!

JoinedZero

Just a few monster cards that I made to pass the time, So here they are. Some new light monsters

XXuRQ0w.jpg.

Lore:When this monster is in the graveyard, Once per turn, you may shuffle 1 card in the graveyard back into the Deck. When this card is Normal Summoned to the field, you may Special Summon 1 light monster from your hand.

9taV68Q.jpg

Lore:Once per turn, you can change the Attack Target of 1 of your Opponent's monsters to this Card.

4LM85re.jpg

Lore:Once per turn, you can discard 1 card in your hand to deal 800 points of Damage to your Opponent.

G8N2Wx5.jpg

Lore:When this card is on the field, all LIGHT Attribute Monsters gain 200 ATK points.

52UBMDS.jpg

Lore:If there is a LIGHT Attribute Monster on your side of the field, you may Special Summon this card to the Field.

Jq0v5ip.jpg

Lore:When there are 2 or more "Cross" monsters on the field, you can Special Summon this card to the field. If this card is to be destroyed, you can send 1 of your monsters to the graveyard to negate the Destruction.

When this monster is in the graveyard, Once per turn, you may shuffle 1 card in the graveyard back into the Deck. When this card is Normal Summoned to the field, you may Special Summon 1 light monster from your hand.

No, no no.

As long as it is in the Graveyard, you can get a Tour Bus effect for the rest of the duel?! When it is normal summoned, you can special summon, I dunno, Blue Eyes White Dragon for no cost?! This card is extremely broken.

I suggest you limit the first effect to only once, WHEN it is sent to the grave, and the second effect to targeting only 'Cross' monsters.

Once per turn, you can change the Attack Target of 1 of your Opponent's monsters to this Card.

A pretty weak effect, considering that it must be in face-up Defense position for this to be worthwhile.

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card in your hand to deal 800 points of Damage to your Opponent.

Extremely weak, bordering the self-harm.

When this card is on the field, all LIGHT Attribute Monsters gain 200 ATK points.

Even less useful that the card above it, but at least it doesn't eat into your hand while doing so.

If there is a LIGHT Attribute Monster on your side of the field, you may Special Summon this card to the Field.

Very good effect, sets up instant XYZ plays... if only it was a level 4. 

When there are 2 or more "Cross" monsters on the field, you can Special Summon this card to the field. If this card is to be destroyed, you can send 1 of your monsters to the graveyard to negate the Destruction.

Good card. Easy to summon, protects itself and has 2500 attack.

Thank you very much for your input. Sorry you didn't really find them to be that great, but as I said above, I kinda just made these cards on a whim.

Don't worry. Try looking at established archetypes (Lightsworn, Fire Fist ect.) to give you a feel of how Konami synergizes their effects and ties them together.

Archived