59321.jpg

As a punishment for punching a famous Calligrapher, young handsome Calligrapher Handa Seishu is exiled on a small island. As someone who has never lived outside of a city, Handa has to adapt to his new wacky neighbors, like people traveling on a tractor, unwanted visitors who never use the front door, annoying kids using his home as a playground, etc. Can this city guy handle all the crazy hardships? Find out in this wacky island comedy full of innocence and laughter!!!

It starts exactly as I was hoping, from what I have read and the preview. I love it, and that girls voice, too. Sounds just like I expected, as well. This is amazing, coming from me.

Another thing of note is something I just find too relateable, the being embarrassed from someone hearing you singing.

This show looks like the next Bunny Drop. The little girl was adorable, and the interactions between her and the MC were fun to watch.

And the scene with the entire neighborhood coming to welcome him was really awesome and light-hearted. It made me grin.

This show should be fun, looking forward to future episodes.

Archived