◥ The Academy of Dark Magic ◤ Dark Magician Deck feat. GaGaGa 2014

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koTEU591KiY[/video]

• Dark Magician: "It is about time you showed up to the academy. Dark Magician Girl and I are here to show you youngin Spellcasters how to use the Dark Magic to defeat your opponents. So sit down and get ready to do some studying in the Dark Arts! Should you have any Questions please ask them now."
  • GaGaGa Girl: "Oh I do Mr. Dark Magician sir! How would we all work as a team?"
  • GaGaGa Magician: "Hmph..."
  • Dark Magician: "Excellent question! Put simply, you and the rest of your fellow classmates will learn to use your skills in altering your Levels to accomodate the power to perform an Xyz Summon. Meaning in general, you will try to summon each other to the battlefield to summon my much more linient form: Dark Magician of Illusions, who in turn will use his (my?) ability to summon an additional Copy of my self to the battlefield, and potentially overwhelm the opponent."
  • GaGaGa Girl: "Oh okay! That makes sense. What I do not understand is 'how' we will go about doing that?"
  • GaGaGa Sister: "That is where I come in~ :D. You want me to be on the front lines as soon as possible so that I can recruit you guys from the academy to perform the awesome Xyz Summon! That way, we can summon Mr. Dark Magician over here."
  • Dark Magician Girl: "Exactly. Well put little one. Do not forget, should you ever need the additional help, I am here too help Dark Magician in teaching the Dark Arts. We are the epic duo of course :). I even have my official Dragon Knight of honor class should I need to put the hurt on the battlefield." 
  • GaGaGa Child: "Why would we need you Dark Magician Girl? It seems Dark Magician is much more stronger and versatile then you. How exactly would you help?"
  • Dark Magician Girl: "Well that was very rude of you! Dark Magician can never handle this teaching stuff alone, so I am here to support him every step of the way! (and besides, he could not find his way to the academy without my help.)"
  • Dark Magician: *sigh* "Anyway, before we get off track, let me explain some key team combos. GaGaGa Magician ability is what stabilizes our skill to perform an Xyz summon and goes hand in hand with Gagaga Sister and Gagaga Girls ability to summon any Xyz of our choice. He should be at the front lines at any given moment, especially so when I or Dark Magician Girl take matters into our own hands. With that said, let us get started on studying the Dark Magic and battle formation. Study hard, as you will need to understand the fundamentals of your abilities."

[spoiler=Deck List'']UfqEfHh.png

Monsters: 15

• ■■□ Gagaga Child
  • ■■□ Gagaga Girl
  • ■■■ Gagaga Magician
  • ■■■ Gagaga Sister (OCG)
  • ■■□ Dododo Buster
  • ■■□ Dark Magician
  • ■□□ Dark Magician Girl

Spells: 15

• ■□□ Magical Dimension
  • ■□□ Swing of Memories
  • ■■■ Gagagarevenge
  • ■■□ Gagaga Acadamy Emergency Network
  • ■■□ Dark Magic Attack
  • ■□□ Foolish Burial
  • ■■□ The Eye of Timaeus
  • ■■■ Onomatopaira

Traps: 10

• ■■□ Breakthrough Skill
  • ■□□ Gagagashield
  • ■□□ Xyz Reborn
  • ■□□ Dark Renewal (OCG)
  • ■■□ Mirror Force
  • ■■■ Call of the Haunted

Extra Deck

• ■□□ Amulet Dragon
  • ■□□ Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight
  • ■□□ Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
  • ■□□ Number 11: Broken Eye
  • ■■□ Dark Magician of Illusions (OCG)
  • ■□□ Norito the Moral Leader
  • ■□□ Magi Magi ☆ Magician Girl (OCG)
  • ■□□ Photon Strike Bounzer
  • ■□□ Constellar Ptolemy M7
  • ■□□ Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech
  • ■□□ Downerd Magician
  • ■□□ Gagaga Cowboy
  • ■□□ Daigusto Emeral
  • ■□□ Lavalval Chain

[/spoiler]

I always thought of Dark Magician/Dark Magician Girl teaching an academy of the Gagaga monsters the way of the Dark Arts :). Comments, Suggestions, and Constrictive Criticism is welcomed.

Archived