Some of my card's information doesn't appear?

misterPopo

Question

I checked the most recent threads posted in this section of the forum and I had no luck finding an answer to my problem, maybe somebody knows what's up?

I was after completing a set of cards and I decided to look back at them to clean up any misspelt and inaccurate stats I might've typed. But when I opened a few cards up, their Level, ATK and DEF and Effect didn't show up on the preview below.

Now, obviously when I go to re-generate the card all this info appears, but when I save it, change to another card and return it reverts back to the blank state. I did make them using the mobile version of the site so would that be the cause of this bizarre glitch? I hope this has happened to someone else that has resolved the problem...

4 answers to this question

It's not because of mobile platforms, I use YCM with my smartphone and there's usually no problems.

there's sometimes this stat disappear-ment (?) though it's easily fixed by generating / opening again.

happens on PC also.

When that thing happens on my computer, I just generally shrug it off.

Although I will say one of my friends tried creating a card on his mobile and had a similar problem, so I advised him to make the card on his computer.

Card Maker is not meant for usage on IOS or any mobile platform for that matter there is your problem.

It's not because of mobile platforms, I use YCM with my smartphone and there's usually no problems.

there's sometimes this stat disappear-ment (?) though it's easily fixed by generating / opening again.

happens on PC also.

Archived