Adventuring Heroes! Turning Yu-gi-oh into an RPG! [22 cards so far!] [Second boss monster added!]

AcediaJC

So, this was an idea I've had for awhile (Which I'm sure has probably been done before) that I've finally gotten around to actually putting into card form. Both thematically and gameplay-wise, the set is based around traditional fantasy RPGs (With elements of both tabletop RPGs and RPG video games), with a focus on the monsters increasing their levels/ranks through battle, with a chance of finding better gear (Represented by "Loot Counters") that increase their stats. Currently I'm more focused on making the concept functional, rather than competitively viable, so I'm not particularly concerned if they end up underpowered or too difficult to be worth using. Of course I don't want them to be overpowered either, so if they're a bit on the strong side please let me know, and I'll try to find a way to tone them down!

So anyway, here are the cards:

[Spoiler=Adventuring Heroes]

mil7vl.png

RPG-001 Adventuring Hero: Fighter

When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its level by 1. If this card attacks an opponent's monster, you may remove 1 "Loot Counter" on the field; Increase this card's ATK by 600 during the Damage Step only.

Card art by Peter-Ortiz on deviantart

vncx7k.png

RPG-002 Adventuring Hero: Magus

When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its Level by 1. Once per turn: You can remove 1 "Loot Counter" on the field; destroy 1 Spell/Trap on your opponent's side of the field, then you can increase this card's Level by 1.

Card art by gerezon on deviantart

2ic2kh3.png

RPG-003 Adventuring Hero: Archer

When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its level by 1. Once per turn: You can remove 1 Loot Counter on the field to increase this card's level by 1. If you do, this turn, this card attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

Card art by ameeeeba on deviantart

9kyq6w.png

RPG-004 Adventuring Hero: Thief

If this card is Summoned: You can target 1 other "Adventuring Hero" monste you control. When a "Loot Counter" is placed on that target: You can place 1 "Loot Counter" on this card, and increase its level by 1.

Card art by SirTiefling on deviantart

23tmbc.png

RPG-005 Adventuring Hero: Paladin

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by controlling an "Adventuring Hero" monster whose Level is 3 or higher. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its level by 1. If this card's level is increased, you can target 1 "Adventuring" monster you control whose level is lower than this card's; the selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects long as this card is face-up on the field.

Card art by Kyokimaru on deviantart

sm90z7.png

RPG-006 Adventuring Hero: Knight

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by controlling an "Adventuring Hero" monster whose Level is 4 or higher. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its level by 1. Once per turn: You can target 1 other "Adventuring Hero" monster you control; place 1 Loot Counter on it and increase its Level by 1.

Card art by KEKSE0719 on deviantart

29kv1nm.png

RPG-007 Adventuring Hero: Cleric

Once per turn: You can remove 1 Loot Counter on the field; Special Summon 1 Level 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster from your Graveyard in face-up attack position, then increase this card's Level by 1.

Card art by yefumm on deviantart

30m7041.png

RPG-017 Adventuring Hero: Berserker

This card cannot be Set. and this card's battle position cannot be changed. You cannot place "Loot Counters" on this card. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its level by 1. When this card's level is increased, this card gains 400 ATK. If this card does not declare an attack during your Battle Phase, its ATK is reset to 1800.

Card art by NeoArtCorE on deviantart

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Legendary Adventuring Heroes]

2rdvwoz.png

RPG-010 Legendary Adventuring Hero: Black Knight

3 "Adventuring Hero" monsters of the same Level (Must be Level 2 or higher).
This card's Rank is equal to the Level of its Xyz Materials. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and increase its Rank by 1. Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster in your graveyard to place Loot Counters on this card for each Xyz Material attached to it. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Loot Counter on it.

Card art by bamuth on deviantart

t6qu7n.png

RPG-011 Legendary Adventuring Hero: Archmagus

2 "Adventuring Hero" monsters of the same Level (Must be Level 2 or higher).
This card's Rank is equal to the Level of its Xyz Materials. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, detach 1 Xyz material from this card and increase its Rank by 1. Once per turn: You can shuffle 1 Spell card from your Graveyard to your Deck for each Xyz material attached to this card, then you can increase this card's Rank by 1.

Card art by EricYoungArt on deviantart

25altsh.png

RPG-012 Legendary Adventuring Hero: Swift Thief

2 "Adventuring Hero" monsters of the same Level (Must be level 2 or higher).
This card's rank is equal to the Level of its Xyz Materials. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and increase its Rank by 1. When there are no Xyz materials attached to this card, you can add 1 "Loot Chest" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Card art by Zeronis on deviantart

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Epic Adventuring Heroes]

2dhcq43.png

RPG-021 Epic Adventuring Hero: Level Knight

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 level 12 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. This card's summon cannot be negated. This card cannot be destroyed or targeted by Spell/Trap effects. This card is unaffected by effects of monsters whose Levels and Ranks are lower than this card's Level. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, increase the level of all other "Adventuring Hero" monsters you control by 2. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control except "Epic Adventuring Hero: Level Knight" and destroy all your opponent's Monsters whose Levels and Ranks are equal to or less than the target monster's. The target monster's level then becomes 1.

Card art by townfries on deviantart

25jbeh2.png

RPG-022 Epic Adventuring Hero: Loot Knight

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 12 Loot Counters from the field. This card's summon cannot be negated. This card cannot be destroyed or targeted by Spell/Trap effects. This card is unaffected by effects of monsters whose Levels and Ranks are lower than this card's Level. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, place 2 Loot Counters on each "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. Once per turn: Remove all Loot Counters from 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. Your opponent then takes 500 damage to their Life Points for each Loot Counter removed.

Card art by PVproject on deviantart

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Other Monsters]

zmjigx.png

RPG-013 Dungeon Raid Boss

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand to your opponent's side of the field by banishing 1 "Dungeon of Adventure" in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, and cannot be used for a Synchro, Xyz, or Tribute summon. When this card is attacked by an "Adventuring Hero" monster, reduce its ATK and DEF by the ATK of the attacking monster after damage calculation. When this card's ATK and DEF reach 0, remove this card from play and increase the level of all "Adventuring Hero" monsters on the field by 1 x the number of "Adventuring Hero" monsters you control.

Card art by tycarey on deviantart

1dt1t.png

RPG-015 Wandering Merchant

Once per turn: You can discard 1 card from your hand to place 3 Loot Counters on an "Adventuring Hero" monster you control, or remove 2 Loot Counters on the field to draw 1 card.

Card art by Sickbrush on deviantart

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Spells + Traps]

wb565x.png

RPG-008 Loot Chest

When the Level of an "Adventuring Hero" monster(s) you control increases: Place 1 Loot Counter on an "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. If a Loot Counter is placed on an "Adventuring Hero" monster you control: You can increase its ATK or DEF by that monster's Level or Rank x200.

Card art by Larbesta on deviantart

2el86lz.png

RPG-009 Natural 20 Roll

If this card was activated during your Battle Phase: Target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control; when that card declares an attack, increase its ATK by the target's original ATK until the End Phase. If this card was activated during your opponent's Battle Phase: Target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control; it cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects until the end of this turn. You can only activate 1 "Natural 20 Roll" per turn.

Card art by ValerioBulla on deviantart

15i9dl1.png

RPG-014 Dungeon of Adventure

When your opponent Summons a monster, place Loot Counters onto that monster equal to its Level, and increase its ATK and DEF by 100 for each Loot Counter placed on it. When that monster is destroyed, you can place an equal number of "Loot Counters" onto any "Adventuring Hero" monsters that you control. If there is at least 1 Loot Counter on each "Adventuring Hero" monster you control (min. 1): You can send this card to your Graveyard; add 1 "Dungeon Raid Boss" from your Deck to your hand.

Card art by Manzanedo on deviantart

20uemip.png

RPG-016 Random Encounter!

Target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control; your opponent must Special Summon 1 monster from their hand in face-up Attack Position. That monster has to attack the selected monster (if able). If the selected monster destroys your opponent's monster, place Loot Counters on the selected monster equal to the destroyed monster's Level. If your opponent cannot Special Summon a monster from their hand, the targeted monster can opponent directly this turn.

Card art by Keigo-mak on deviantart

sqs8cg.png

RPG-018 Skill Book

When the Level or Rank of an "Adventuring Hero" monster you control is increased, it can gain only one of the following effects:
- Increase this card's ATK by 500.
- Increase this card's DEF by 500.
- Remove 1 Loot Counter from this card to negate a Spell/Trap effect that targets an "Adventuring Hero" monster.
- Remove 1 Loot Counter from this card to negate an attack that targets an "Adventuring Hero" monster.
Card art by Tsabo6 on deviantart

2rhy6aq.png

RPG-019 Class Promotion

Target 1 level 4 or higher "Adventuring Hero" monster you control, and 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster in your hand; Special Summon 1 "Legendary Adventuring Hero" from your Graveyard and attach the targeted monsters to it as Xyz materials. The Rank of the "Legendary Adventuring Hero" summoned by this card's effect becomes equal to the Level of the first target.

Card art by Carolina-Eade on deviantart

9u915s.png

RPG-020 Exp Grinding

Target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control, and discard any number of Level 1 monsters from your hand; increase the selected monster's level by 1 for each discarded monster.

Card art by TylerWalpole on deviantart

[/spoiler]

EDIT: Updated the effects of Epic Adventuring Hero: Level Knight, as well as added the second Epic Adventuring Hero boss monster, the Loot Knight. I'm still a bit iffy on his effects though, I'm wondering if I should change it from removing Loot Counters for direct damage to something like removing Loot Counters to make your opponent discard. Either way, feedback is appreciated, as well as suggestions for better effects for the Loot Knight :)

I liked this a lot! sounds fun and interesting, you may even want to try to tweak some rules to fit the game-style!

It would be a Yu-Gi-Oh! Role Playing Game, that would be awesome! Don't you believe the monsters would be removed from the field too easily? as they may not be able to "Level-up" properly. I don't know really, that's what I see at first sight :o

Great!

Note: Well maybe Natural 20 roll can help but i believe it may not be enough, maybe a field spell or loose counters, I don't know, better wait for the Update to see your cards effects! :D

Note 2: As an effect suggestion I think that they can gain counters and Level up by a Spell Card effect (you could think in "perks"). For example:

Spell Card: (It could be a continuous of field spell)

-If a monster you control has 1*(its level) counters you can destroy those counters to activate just one of the following effects:

(these would be the "perks" or specialization effects)

-The selected monster gains 400 ATK (example)

-The selected monster gains 400 DEF (example)

-The selected monster looses 800 ATK but can attack one extra time per turn. (you may want to tweak this)

-The selected monster gains the following effect: Once per turn, you can draw a number of cards equal to the Level of this monster. Then skip your next "n" Draw Phases. (or the Battle Phase, or pay a cost, whatever)

-And so on...

(So they would have different ways to "Level-up" like a RPG)

For the monsters leveling I would suggest you can extend their time on the field (so they can level up easily). You could do it by Field Spell or by the same monster effect, maybe they can have its own "way to survive". Example:

-Magus can negate a card effect or an attack that selects it as a target by sending one of your spell cards to the Graveyard.

-Thief can negate a card effect or an attack that selects it as a target by discarding one card from your hand.

-Fighter can negate a card effect or an attack that selects it as a target by paying 1000 Life Points.

Something like that :D

One other option is to integrate in its effect the ATK and DEF of the monster, for example:

-Fighter - > Base: 1000 ATK 1000 DEF "This monster gains ATK and DEF equal to its Level x 300)"

-Thief - > Base: 1200 ATK 800 DEF "This monster gains ATK equal to its Level x 200) + additional effect.

-Paladin (or tank character) -> Base: 800 ATK 1200 DEF "This monster gains DEF equal to its Level x 400)

Those effects would be as an addition to the "ways to survive" of each one. 

Well. Those were my suggestions :D Happy making!

Bye

Thanks for the suggestions! Survivability does seem to be a big issue for this set at the moment. On top of giving them effects to help stay alive long enough to level up, I may go back later to beef up their base ATK/DEF so that they'll actually be able to destroy anything in the first place. But for now, I've updated Magus, Thief, and Paladin with additional effects. Magus' is a simple spell/trap destruction at the cost of a Loot Counter. Thief gets to gain an extra counter herself whenever another one of your monsters does, letting her gain more ATK/DEF quicker to make up for her low base stats. And Paladin takes on a tank role, able to protect more of your other heroes as it levels up.

I've also added 5 new cards! There's a new Adventuring monster, the Berzerker, who boosts his ATK on his own as he levels up, but can't carry any Counters and has to stay in attack mode. There's also the Dungeon of Adventure field spell and Random Encounter! trap card, providing somewhat risky ways to get more loot. The dungeon also leads into the Dungeon Raid Boss monster, which you can summon to your opponent's side of the field and then have your monsters team up on to level up your whole field at once. Finally there's also the Wandering Merchant monster, who lets you trade cards for loot, or loot for cards.

I do also like the suggestion of a spell to give the monsters a sort of perks/skills system, so I may work on that the next time I update this set.

Also don't use an Xyz Material to rank up your monsters Ranks for that you can still give it the effect to level up by destroying a monster and use the Xyz Material for something more useful other wise your monster will be locked at a certain rank and can never reach max level that doesn't make sense in an rpg.

Oh yea throw in sum synchros they are your trump cards a new adventurer created from the 2 monsters joining together adding their levels to create an ultimate being

fusions would only work for the enemy. and rituals would be cool to use as a ancient adventurer summoning or something.

Also don't use an Xyz Material to rank up your monsters Ranks for that you can still give it the effect to level up by destroying a monster and use the Xyz Material for something more useful other wise your monster will be locked at a certain rank and can never reach max level that doesn't make sense in an rpg.

Hm, that's a good point as well. I added the cost of an Xyz material to ranking up the Legendary Adventurers as a way to sort of make the player have to think more tactically about leveling up, as it limits their effects as a result (With the exception of Swift Thief, whose effect requires her to have none left). I may simply change it so that the cost of detaching a material only applies if they actually have any materials attached, so that they can still continue to rank/level themselves up once they're all out of materials. Not quite sure how to word that on the card though. Something along the lines of "When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, detach 1 Xyz material from this card (Unless there are none attached to this card), and increase its rank by 1", maybe? Though I'm not sure if that would be correct OCG.

Hmm no i don't think that will work

Hmm lets see what can it be. Ill help in any way i can. 

Hey can u do me a favor and check out my post its titled "which do you think is the strongest of the 3"

I made some Primordial God cards i want to see which you think is the strongest.

Really loving the "Level Up" theme, but all the monsters, save a few, practically have the same effect and don't show any individuality whatsoever. But this archetype has so much potential.

What I'd suggest is to give them their own unique effects that fit their respective "class". For example, because Fighter's condition to level up is to kill an enemy monster, I feel like his signature class ability is to gain more power in the moment of attacking. So, maybe give his effect something like:

"When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its level by 1 and place 1 Loot Counter on this card. If this card attacks an opponent's monster, it gains 700 ATK during the Damage Step only. "

That was just an example, since their effects require the destruction of the opponent's monsters, which is already a hard task.

Also, in RPGs, there are more ways to level up than just fighting enemies (for example a Cleric levels up by healing). Clerics heal fallen/injured members, so for flavor, maybe make its effect into something like this:

Once per turn: You can remove 1 Loot Counter on the field; Special Summon 1 Level 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster from your Graveyard in face-up attack position, then increase this card's Level by 1.

What this archetype is lacking isn't really protection, it's synergy. For example, there's no reason for Paladin to be a Level 5 in the hand because once it hits the field, it will be Level 1 again. If the cards don't connect with each other and only do things for themselves, then it isn't going to be a good deck. To fix the advanced jobs, if you want to keep the Level 1 theme and destruction of monsters is to make it something like this:

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by controlling an "Adventuring Hero" monster whose Level is [x] or higher. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its level by 1. If this card's level is increased, you can target 1 "Adventuring" monster you control whose level is lower than this card's; the selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects long as this card is face-up on the field.

Therefore, it still starts as a Level 1, but its summoning conditions are harder to fulfill, because you have to control a certain monster with certain restrictions as opposed to just tributing it and wasting more resources of the archetype. Since Paladin is an "advanced class" based on protection, I'd make its ATK 1900 and its DEF 2400.

The reason I added the  "Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by controlling an "Adventuring Hero" monster whose Level is [x] or higher. is to give it a somewhat more fitting condition, because once a character reaches a certain level, it has a class change/improvement. The better the monster's effect, the higher the Level [x] should be.

Side Note: [x= any level of your choice (1-12).

These are just examples/ideas of what you can do to connect the archetype more fluently while sticking to the theme of leveling up and keeping the flavor of unique jobs. Of course, if they were to be played competitively, the majority of the monsters won't be used, and the only ones used are the ones that are guaranteed to activate their effects, so making too much cards might be redundant. Of course, the more cards, the more varied the archetype's builds will be.

Also, another tip is to change the names from "Legendary Adventurer" to "Legendary Adventuring Hero" so that it's just one archetype ("Adventuring Hero") which saves space for texts written on the card and is less complicated to follow. 

Now just for an OCG fix/suggested effects (for the monsters):

Adventuring Hero: Thief

When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its Level by 1. If this card is Summoned: You can target 1 other "Adventuring Hero" monste you control. When a "Loot Counter" is placed on that target: You can place 1 "Loot Counter" on this card.

I changed its effect so that you can summon him even if you don't control an Adventuring Hero monster, because in his effect, you made targeting another monster mandatory. I also made it so that it doesn't miss timing.

Adventuring Hero: Magus

When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its Level by 1.  Once per turn: You can remove 1 "Loot Counter" on the field; destroy 1 Spell/Trap on your opponent's side of the field, then you can increase this card's Level by 1.

Since his basic statuses are superbly weak, his effect should be at least decent. I changed it so that instead of removing Loot Counters from this card itself, it removes Loot from anywhere on the field to use its destructive force. Since it's once per turn, you shouldn't limit it to just destroying face-down cards, especially since this card would most likely not survive for very long.

Adventuring Hero: Berserker

This card cannot be Set. This card's battle position cannot be changed, and this card must attack if able. You cannot place "Loot Counters" on this card. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its level by 1. When this card's level is increased, this card gains 400 ATK. 

He's a berserker, so his ATK gain should be pretty high, letting him last longer. Also, berserkers always attack, because they can't control themselves (referring to Final Fantasy, where the Berserker uses its signature ability). 1800 -> 2200 -> 2600 doesn't seem too bad or OP at all.

Adventuring Hero: Knight

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by controlling an "Adventuring Hero" monster whose Level is [x] or higher. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its level by 1. Once per turn: You can target 1 other "Adventuring Hero" monster you control; place 1 Loot Counter on it and increase its Level by 1. 

In most RPGs, the difference between a Knight and a Paladin is that a Knight is a commander who unlocks/fuels the party's potential. So, I made the Knight's effect similar to that. Also, consider changing its ATK to 2000-2200. 

It's late at night, so I couldn't review more than the monster cards for now (there's just so many cards), but I'll review it more when I have the time. Again, the stuff I said is a mere suggestion, meaning they're your cards and you have the choice of whether you want to change it or not. But I hope I helped with ideas or anything of the sort.

Really loving the "Level Up" theme, but all the monsters, save a few, practically have the same effect and don't show any individuality whatsoever.

I am currently working on that :P As the disclaimer in first spoiler says, most of the basic Adventuring Hero monsters are unfinished and their effects aren't finalized yet. So the ones with just the level-up effect will be updated to have their own distinct uses later on down the road, don't you worry.

Also, in RPGs, there are more ways to level up than just fighting enemies (for example a Cleric levels up by healing)

That is a really good point, actually! I guess I was a bit too stuck into the idea of them all using the same effect that I overlooked that. I'll totally be keeping this in mind the next time I update the cards, thanks!

The reason I added the  "Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by controlling an "Adventuring Hero" monster whose Level is [x] or higher. is to give it a somewhat more fitting condition, because once a character reaches a certain level, it has a class change/improvement. 

Another very good point here, which I'll absolutely make use of. It fits the theme much better than them just being tribute summoned, and adds more incentive to actually get your basic classes leveled up.

Also, another tip is to change the names from "Legendary Adventurer" to "Legendary Adventuring Hero" so that it's just one archetype ("Adventuring Hero") which saves space for texts written on the card and is less complicated to follow. 

That does make a lot more sense, and will make certain cards' lore a lot less squished up. Guess I was worried that their names could get too long if I kept the Xyz's following the same archetype naming. If it does end up feeling too long, I may change it from Legendary to Epic or something.

I changed its effect so that you can summon him even if you don't control an Adventuring Hero monster, because in his effect, you made targeting another monster mandatory. I also made it so that it doesn't miss timing.

Totally overlooked that, whoopsie. Definitely something I'll need to add on, thanks!

Since his basic statuses are superbly weak, his effect should be at least decent. I changed it so that instead of removing Loot Counters from this card itself, it removes Loot from anywhere on the field to use its destructive force. Since it's once per turn, you shouldn't limit it to just destroying face-down cards, especially since this card would most likely not survive for very long.

Fair enough, I do tend to have a bad habit of nerfing my own cards too much at times. But I guess it does balance out with his low base stats are. I may keep it as only removing loot counters from itself though, and beef him up slightly to make up for the added limitation.

He's a berserker, so his ATK gain should be pretty high, letting him last longer. Also, berserkers always attack, because they can't control themselves (referring to Final Fantasy, where the Berserker uses its signature ability). 1800 -> 2200 -> 2600 doesn't seem too bad or OP at all.

I was debating how much of an increase would be fair for a monster that can just be normal summoned with no cost. I'll have to think more on it, but I may stick to his current increase of 1800 -> 2100 -> 2400, or make him an advanced class like the Paladin and Knight. I do like the idea of making it mandatory for him to attack though. Or maybe alternatively balancing a large increase by having his ATK reset to 1800 if he doesn't attack?

It's late at night, so I couldn't review more than the monster cards for now (there's just so many cards), but I'll review it more when I have the time. Again, the stuff I said is a mere suggestion, meaning they're your cards and you have the choice of whether you want to change it or not. But I hope I helped with ideas or anything of the sort.

Thank you so much for the review, it really helped a lot and has definitely got some more ideas for the set brewing in my head :) I look forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions for the rest of the set once you have the time.

Update time! Updated every card in the set, in fact. I made some of the suggested changes to the existing Adventuring Heroes' effects, as well as the naming of the Legendary Adventurer monsters. Fighter, Archer, Knight, and Cleric also all have effects now, so they're no longer useless ;) Most of the other cards have just had their lore updated to reflect that it's all one archetype now, rather than splitting it between "Adventurer" and "Adventuring", with a few tweaks to effects and stats here and there (Like Loot Chest no longer requiring a coin flip, and the Legendary monsters getting a slight boost to their stats).

Another update. 2 new Spell cards added to the set: Class Promotion and Exp Grinding. Class Promotion allows you to bring back a Legendary Adventuring Hero from the graveyard and stick some materials to it, while Exp Grinding allows you to give one of your heroes a pretty big level boost. With that, I think I'll consider the set pretty much complete. I may still add a couple new cards here or there, but it seems like it should be pretty functional as it is now. Of course, I'll still be tweaking any problems with these cards when I can, if there's any OCG or balancing issues!

AcediaJC, do not make multiple posts in a row within the same thread.

If you need to voice your updates; just edit the main post.

Ah, sorry about that. I wasn't sure if just editing the post made the thread show up as updated. I'll keep updates just within the first post from now on then :)

Reviewing the Xyz monsters and fixing the OCG of the effect monsters:

[spoiler='Archer']RPG-003 Adventuring Hero: Archer
When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, increase its level by 1. Once per turn: You can remove 1 Loot Counter on the field to increase this card's level by 1. If you do, this turn, this card attack your opponent's Life Points directly. (Changed the effect a bit to where it's organized, but it's still practically the same. Only difference is its level has to be increased by 1 to actually let it attack directly. Also, the direct attack is only limited to 1 turn. Also, I like the relation between the effect and the typical ranged classes.)[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Black Knight']RPG-010 Legendary Adventuring Hero: Black Knight
3 "Adventuring Hero" monsters of the same Level (Must be Level 2 or higher).
This card's Rank is equal to the Level of its Xyz Materials. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and increase its Rank by 1. Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster in your graveyard to place Loot Counters on this card for each Xyz Material attached to it. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Loot Counter on it.

Well, this is a really nice way to generate Loot Counters. The wording threw me off a bit, but I changed it to what I was assuming it meant. I apologize if I messed it up. The banishing (removing from play) effect of it fits well with the Dark Knight themes of RPGs, where they reap allies for own benefits. But this is a really nice card for the archetype because of the Loot Counters it generates and its own ATK boost.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Archmagus']RPG-011 Legendary Adventuring Hero: Archmagus
2 "Adventuring Hero" monsters of the same Level (Must be Level 2 or higher).
This card's Rank is equal to the Level of its Xyz Materials. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, detach 1 Xyz material from this card and increase its Rank by 1. Once per turn: You can shuffle 1 Spell card from your Graveyard to your Deck for each Xyz material attached to this card.

Well, this is really useful, considering it recycles any  Spell Cards. Although one could say that it's a really broken effect, it thickens the deck and rarely lets you search it as well as having specific materials, so I'd say it's pretty balanced. The only thing I'm seeing that might make this card not used is its Rank gaining effect. Perhaps make it so that it increases its Rank when it does something with Loot Counters, similar to Magus?[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Swift Thief']RPG-012 Legendary Adventuring Hero: Swift Thief
2 "Adventuring Hero" monsters of the same Level (Must be level 2 or higher).
This card's rank is equal to the Level of its Xyz Materials. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and increase its Rank by 1. When there are no Xyz materials attached to this card, you can add 1 "Loot Chest" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Its ATK is really low, so I'm not sure if it could destroy many monsters. I'd say raise it up to about 2300~2400. Also, its effect originally only searched 1 specific card from the deck, so I made it to where it can search from the Graveyard, too. I'm not sure how well this would go with the Deck, but I'm not sure why anyone would run this over Archmagus or Black Knight. Getting the chest is really neat, though, and very fitting. The effect would be nice if Loot Chest's effect was better. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Dungeon Raid Boss']RPG-013 Dungeon Raid Boss
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand to your opponent's side of the field by banishing 1 "Dungeon of Adventure" in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is attacked by an "Adventuring Hero" monster, reduce its ATK and DEF by the ATK of the attacking monster after damage calculation. When this card's ATK and DEF reach 0, remove this card from play and increase the level of all "Adventuring Hero" monsters on the field by 1.
I'm not really sure about this. It's a 3000 beater that your opponent would probably use as a Synchro, Xyz, or Tribute fuel. It is incredibly hard to summon, because you have to have a "Dungeon of Adventure" in your Graveyard (by either its own effect or another effect), not to mention you have to banish it. I'd say to fix it, make its summoning condition easier (perhaps by either banishing cards from your opponent's Graveyard or just banishing "Adventuring Hero" monsters from your Graveyard. Then, make its ATK a little less or make it so that it can't be used as a Synchro/Xyz/Fusion Material or be Tributed.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Wandering Merchant']RPG-015 Wandering Merchant
Once per turn: You can discard 1 card from your hand to place 1 Loot Counter on an "Adventuring Hero" monster you control, or remove 2 Loot Counters on the field to draw 1 card.
Well, this card's cost for only 1 Loot Counter is kind of big. Removing 2 Loot Counters is nice for 1 card, though. I'd say to fix it, just give them more Loot Counters, probably 2 or 3. Also, it would be better if this card's name was another type of Adventuring Hero. I mean, there's no reason it shouldn't; Merchants are giant parts in RPG's after all, so they're like the heroes of heroes.
ex: Once per turn: You can discard 1 card from your hand to place 3 Loot Counters on an "Adventuring Hero" monster you control, or remove 2 Loot Counters on the field to draw 1 card.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Loot Chest']RPG-008 Loot Chest
When a monster on your opponent's side of the field is destroyed as a result of battle: Place 1 Loot Counter on an "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. When a Loot Counter is placed a monster you control: You can increase its ATK or DEF by that monster's level x 100.
Hmmm. This card is a little slow. I'd suggest something like this, to make it that it's communicable with all of the Adventuring Hero monsters:

When a Loot Counter is placed on a card you control: Place 1 Loot Counter on an "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. If a Loot Counter is placed on an "Adventuring Hero" monster you control: You can increase its ATK or DEF by that monster's Level or Rank x200.
That way, it activates for when any monster's level increases and when they use their abilities successfully. Also, 100 is too small of an ATK gain for monsters, so I changed it to 200, along as putting in Ranks so that the Xyz Monsters gain boosts too, but only Adventuring Hero ones so that it's not broken.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Natural 20 Roll']RPG-009 Natural 20 Roll
If this card was activated during your Battle Phase: Target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control; when that card declares an attack, increase its ATK by the target's original ATK until the End Phase. Your opponent takes no battle damage from that attack. If this card was activated during your opponent's Battle Phase: Target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control; it cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of this turn.
It's a really nice and interesting thing to put with Adventuring Heros. However, because it's so situational, having to be activated on the Battle Phase, I'd say to just take out the battle damage nerf and add an effect immunity to the targeted monster like this:
If this card was activated during your Battle Phase: Target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control; when that card declares an attack, increase its ATK by the target's original ATK until the End Phase. If this card was activated during your opponent's Battle Phase: Target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control; it cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects until the end of this turn. You can only activate 1 "Natural 20 Roll" per turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Dungeon of Adventure']RPG-014 Dungeon of Adventure
When your opponent Normal Summons a monster, place Loot Counters onto that monster equal to its Level, and increase its ATK and DEF by 100 for each Loot Counter placed on it. When that monster is destroyed, you can place an equal number of "Loot Counters" onto any "Adventuring Hero" monsters that you control. If there is at least 1 Loot Counter on each "Adventuring Hero" monster you control (min. 1): You can send this card to your Graveyard; add 1 "Dungeon Raid Boss" from your Deck to your hand.

Although it sets up nicely for Raid Boss, Raid Boss is unreliable for reasons already mentioned. Its effect of placing Loot Counters is really nice, though. But the effect of letting the opponent's monster gain ATK is a bit counterproductive. I'd just take out that part and call it good. Also, instead of Normal Summon, I'd suggest to say Summon in general, and give it an effect to level up Adventuring Heroes, since destroying monsters is a hard task by itself:
When your opponent Summons a monster: Place Loot Counters on that monster equal to its Level. When that monster is destroyed, you can place an equal number of Loot Counters on any "Adventuring Hero" monsters that you control and increase their Levels by 1. If there is at least 1 Loot Counter on each "Adventuring Hero" monster you control (min. 1): You can send this card to your Graveyard; add 1 "Dungeon Raid Boss" from your Deck to your hand. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Skill Book']RPG-018 Skill Book
When the Level or Rank of an "Adventuring Hero" monster you control is increased, it can gain only one of the following effects:
- Increase this card's ATK by 500.
- Increase this card's DEF by 500.
- Remove 1 Loot Counter from this card to negate a Spell/Trap effect that targets an "Adventuring Hero" monster.
- Remove 1 Loot Counter from this card to negate an attack that targets an "Adventuring Hero" monster.

This is really nice. But for the third and fourth effect, I'd just say to Remove 1 Loot Counter on the field. Maybe add immunity to monster effects that target, too. Also, I changed the effect to where it activates with Ranks (for the Xyz Monsters).[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Class Promotion']RPG-019 Class Promotion
Target 1 level 4 or higher "Adventuring Hero" monster you control, and 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster in your hand; Special Summon 1 "Legendary Adventuring Hero" from your Graveyard and attach the targeted monsters to it as Xyz materials. The Rank of the "Legendary Adventuring Hero" summoned by this card's effect becomes equal to the Level of the first target.

This is neat. Really, really neat. I have no comment.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Exp Grinding']RPG-020 Exp Grinding
Target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control, and discard any number of Level 1 monsters from your hand; increase the selected monster's level by 1 for each discarded monster.
I'm honestly not sure how to feel about this. Hmm. The cost seems pretty large, but the only time I'll see it be used effectively is when you have to even out the levels of the two monsters to Xyz Summon. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Random Encounter']RPG-016 Random Encounter!
Target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control; your opponent must Special Summon 1 monster from their hand in face-up Attack Position. That monster has to attack the selected monster (if able). If the selected monster destroys your opponent's monster, place Loot Counters on the selected monster equal to the destroyed monster's Level. If your opponent cannot Special Summon a monster from their hand, the targeted monster can opponent directly this turn.

Very interesting. I'm sure one would only use it during the Battle Phase, and it gives a nice Loot. Changed the effect a bit so that it Special Summons the monster in face-up Attack Position, forcing it to attack.[/spoiler]

Also, on a side note, you might want to change all Spell/Trap Cards' names to have the words "Loot", "Dungeon", or "Adventuring Hero" in them, so Swift Thief has more options to search, which increases the synergy of the archetype. Since the names are just so varied (which isn't necessarily bad, but is pretty counterproductive to an archetype because they can't be searched), it doesn't promise any speed and seems like you'll run out of resources pretty fast. 
Overall, the cards are really nicely done, and your work is very impressive. The archetype itself is very unique, too. I had fun reviewing them.

Like Tamajakaru said, though, I think you should make an Ultimate Class (mostly known in RPGs as a Paragon) that rewards Adventuring Heroes for getting to a high Level/Rank. It would be really interesting to see.

Thanks again, for the now full review :) Once again you've been very helpful!

As for the concerns with the two Dungeon cards, the idea behind them was meant to be very risk vs. reward based. The sort of theme for them was that in RPGs, dungeons tend to be where you get the best rewards, but they're also more difficult than just regular battles, so I tried to reflect that in their effects (The Dungeon increases the ATK of your opponent's monsters to reflect how monsters in a dungeon are stronger, and the Raid Boss meant to be a huge threat that requires proper planning and co-ordination to deal with safely). I did overlook the possibility of the Raid Boss being used for Synchro/Xyz/tributes/etc, so I'll be sure to add to its effects that it can't be used for that. Though, ideally you wouldn't want to summon the Raid Boss unless you can kill it before your turn's done anyway :P Hopefully this gives a better idea of what I was going for with those two cards.

I do like the idea of a sort of boss monster that you can summon when you get an Adventuring Hero to the max level though, but I'm not sure where to go with it as far as effects and balance go. Since it would definitely need to be something powerful to match up to the difficult requirement, just I'm not sure yet how powerful it would need to be to match the cost. On one hand I wouldn't want it to be anything horribly gamebreaking and invincible, but for requiring the work to level up a Hero to something like 10 or 12, it'd just be disappointing if its effect/stats weren't all that useful... So I'll need some time to think on that, but suggestions for what would be useful and reasonable are much appreciated!

EDIT: Something I just noticed with your suggestion for Loot Chest's effect... Wouldn't it just become an infinite loop if it activates whenever a counter is placed? Or is there a rule somewhere I'm overlooking that prevents cards from doing something like that? If monster destruction is too unreliable of a trigger for it, would it maybe be better to have it activate whenever an Adventuring Hero's level/rank increases?

Thanks again, for the now full review :) Once again you've been very helpful!

As for the concerns with the two Dungeon cards, the idea behind them was meant to be very risk vs. reward based. The sort of theme for them was that in RPGs, dungeons tend to be where you get the best rewards, but they're also more difficult than just regular battles, so I tried to reflect that in their effects (The Dungeon increases the ATK of your opponent's monsters to reflect how monsters in a dungeon are stronger, and the Raid Boss meant to be a huge threat that requires proper planning and co-ordination to deal with safely). I did overlook the possibility of the Raid Boss being used for Synchro/Xyz/tributes/etc, so I'll be sure to add to its effects that it can't be used for that. Though, ideally you wouldn't want to summon the Raid Boss unless you can kill it before your turn's done anyway :P Hopefully this gives a better idea of what I was going for with those two cards.

I do like the idea of a sort of boss monster that you can summon when you get an Adventuring Hero to the max level though, but I'm not sure where to go with it as far as effects and balance go. Since it would definitely need to be something powerful to match up to the difficult requirement, just I'm not sure yet how powerful it would need to be to match the cost. On one hand I wouldn't want it to be anything horribly gamebreaking and invincible, but for requiring the work to level up a Hero to something like 10 or 12, it'd just be disappointing if its effect/stats weren't all that useful... So I'll need some time to think on that, but suggestions for what would be useful and reasonable are much appreciated!

EDIT: Something I just noticed with your suggestion for Loot Chest's effect... Wouldn't it just become an infinite loop if it activates whenever a counter is placed? Or is there a rule somewhere I'm overlooking that prevents cards from doing something like that? If monster destruction is too unreliable of a trigger for it, would it maybe be better to have it activate whenever an Adventuring Hero's level/rank increases?

Concerning the idea on the Dungeon and the Raid Boss, I understand where you're coming from. A nice touch. But the Raid Boss's effect isn't very rewarding, still. I'd say make it so that their levels are increased by 2+ (maybe depending how many "Adventuring Hero" monsters on your side of the field?).

As for a boss monster of something Level/Rank 12, I'd say just think what you think a master of all classes would do. Don't worry about how overpowered it is (unless it's just plain silly), and just make it. Then, we could tone it down to where it's balanced. It's a common strategy that people use to make balanced cards.

For Loot Chest, you're correct. That was my bad. The idea of getting one when a  monster Level Ups is great! Here's some proper wording for it:

When the Level of an "Adventuring Hero" monster(s) you control increasesPlace 1 Loot Counter on an "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. If a Loot Counter is placed on an "Adventuring Hero" monster you control: You can increase its ATK or DEF by that monster's Level or Rank x200.

A little late review.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 level 12 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. This card's summon cannot be negated. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, increase the level of all other "Adventuring Hero" monsters you control by 2. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control except "Epic Adventuring Hero: Level Knight" and destroy an opponent's monster whose level is equal to or less than the target monster's. The target monster's level then becomes 1.

It's a really nice boss monster, to be honest. But let's see what the cost vs the benefit is:

You make an Adventuring Hero survive and meet its Level Up conditions so its Level is 12, which would most likely take more than 5 of your turns (10, including your opponent's). So it's already a difficult thing to summon.

Your reward is a 4000 beatstick whose summon cannot be negated. You can also destroy an opponent's monster, relying on another monster you control's Level. 

If you compare this to stuff like Obelisk and Apoqliphort Killer, this card deserves more power. As of now, it is highly vulnerable to field removal such as Bottomless Trap Hole, Dimensional Prison, Fire Hand, Ice Hand, and is also vulnerable to effect negation.  I'd say either give it immunity or restrict/punish your opponent for doing something. Either way, for a hard cost to fulfill, this card should be your win condition. Also, I think it should interact with Loot Counters to activate the  effects of the other Heroes. And maybe, you can make it interact with the opponent's Extra Deck.

My suggested effect: 

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 level 12 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. This card's summon cannot be negated. This card cannot be destroyed or targeted by Spell/Trap effects. This card is unaffected by effects of monsters whose Levels and Ranks are lower than this card's Level. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, increase the level of all other "Adventuring Hero" monsters you control by 2. Once per turn: You can remove 1 Loot Counter on your side of the field; send 1 card from your opponent's hand or field to the Graveyard.

Effect #2:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 level 12 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. This card's summon cannot be negated. This card cannot be destroyed or targeted by Spell/Trap effects. This card is unaffected by effects of monsters whose Levels and Ranks are lower than this card's Level. Once per turn: You can remove 3 Loot Counters on the field and target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control; your opponent sends cards from their Extra Deck up to the Level/Rank of the targeted monster. This card gains 200 ATK for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

A little late review.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 level 12 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. This card's summon cannot be negated. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, increase the level of all other "Adventuring Hero" monsters you control by 2. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control except "Epic Adventuring Hero: Level Knight" and destroy an opponent's monster whose level is equal to or less than the target monster's. The target monster's level then becomes 1.

It's a really nice boss monster, to be honest. But let's see what the cost vs the benefit is:

You make an Adventuring Hero survive and meet its Level Up conditions so its Level is 12, which would most likely take more than 5 of your turns (10, including your opponent's). So it's already a difficult thing to summon.

Your reward is a 4000 beatstick whose summon cannot be negated. You can also destroy an opponent's monster, relying on another monster you control's Level. 

If you compare this to stuff like Obelisk and Apoqliphort Killer, this card deserves more power. As of now, it is highly vulnerable to field removal such as Bottomless Trap Hole, Dimensional Prison, Fire Hand, Ice Hand, and is also vulnerable to effect negation.  I'd say either give it immunity or restrict/punish your opponent for doing something. Either way, for a hard cost to fulfill, this card should be your win condition. Also, I think it should interact with Loot Counters to activate the  effects of the other Heroes. And maybe, you can make it interact with the opponent's Extra Deck.

My suggested effect: 

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 level 12 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. This card's summon cannot be negated. This card cannot be destroyed or targeted by Spell/Trap effects. This card is unaffected by effects of monsters whose Levels and Ranks are lower than this card's Level. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, increase the level of all other "Adventuring Hero" monsters you control by 2. Once per turn: You can remove 1 Loot Counter on your side of the field; send 1 card from your opponent's hand or field to the Graveyard.

Effect #2:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 level 12 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control. This card's summon cannot be negated. This card cannot be destroyed or targeted by Spell/Trap effects. This card is unaffected by effects of monsters whose Levels and Ranks are lower than this card's Level. Once per turn: You can remove 3 Loot Counters on the field and target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control; your opponent sends cards from their Extra Deck up to the Level/Rank of the targeted monster. This card gains 200 ATK for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

Better late than never ;) I see what you mean, though I'm not sure I want to change its main effects too much, since I'm pretty happy with how he currently boosts the other heroes' levels and then uses them as ammo to harm your opponent. I didn't want to involve loot counters in his effect either since... Well, it's the "Level Knight", it just feels wrong for him to work with loot counters instead. I may add a second alternate boss monster in the form of a "Loot Knight" who does though.

I hadn't realised how vulnerable it was though, I'll be sure to give him some more protection once I update him, so that all the effort required for his summon isn't wasted.

As for his offensive effects, would it be better if his second effect destroyed more than one at a time? Like instead of "Once per turn: You can target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control except "Epic Adventuring Hero: Level Knight" and destroy an opponent's monster whose level is equal to or less than the target monster's.", maybe "Once per turn: You can target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control except "Epic Adventuring Hero: Level Knight" and destroy ALL opponent's monsters whose levels are equal to or less than the target monster's." would be better? Or possibly changing the first suggested effect to cost 1 level rather than 1 loot counter?

As for his offensive effects, would it be better if his second effect destroyed more than one at a time? Like instead of "Once per turn: You can target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control except "Epic Adventuring Hero: Level Knight" and destroy an opponent's monster whose level is equal to or less than the target monster's.", maybe "Once per turn: You can target 1 "Adventuring Hero" monster you control except "Epic Adventuring Hero: Level Knight" and destroy ALL opponent's monsters whose levels are equal to or less than the target monster's." would be better? Or possibly changing the first suggested effect to cost 1 level rather than 1 loot counter?

Destroying all opponent's monsters whose levels are equal to or less than a Hero you control would be a lot better (I like this a lot), because it interacts more with the Levels of your Heroes. But I'd say include Ranks, too, since your opponent would probably have some Xyz Monsters, not to mention your own Xyz Monsters. 

Actually, instead of destroy, maybe make it so that it "sends" them to the Graveyard? That might be too OP though.

And if you were going to make a Loot Boss, I'd say make his summon condition remove counters (I'd say about 7~10 Loot Counters) from the field and make his ATK 3000 or lower.

I think your archetype seems so fun and interesting while difficult to use against a non-Adventuring deck(of course there are ways to fix that). Honestly, I'd love to make my own heroes. Another interesting thing you could add is moving from the frontrow to the backrow(emulates dodging attacks/healers or ranged dps being behind the frontline). And for Skill Book. Is it possible to split them into two cards(1 offense and 1 Defense).

I'm looking forward first and foremost to MORE Xyz(I actually hate Xyz for the most part).

There are so many concepts you can throw around here. 

I apoogize for not really offering any criticisms besides Skill Book(so many options crammed in one book).

Loot Chest is worded incorrectly. The way you have it, when a hero kills by battle, it would inifinitely increase its level and have infinite counters. Hero increases level, loot chest places counter, then loot chest increases level, so loot chest places counter, so loot chest increases level (you get where im going with this).

Loot Chest is worded incorrectly. The way you have it, when a hero kills by battle, it would inifinitely increase its level and have infinite counters. Hero increases level, loot chest places counter, then loot chest increases level, so loot chest places counter, so loot chest increases level (you get where im going with this).

Is it? It isn't supposed to increase levels at all. It increases the Hero's Atk or Def by an amount dependant on its level (If it's level 2 it gains 400, if it's level 3 it gains 600, etc). I guess the correct wording would be "Equal to that monster's level/rank" rather than "by that monster's level/rank". Though, misworded as it is I'm not sure if it could be interpreted as increasing their levels itself.

Archived