Medieval Knights of Balcadar

joshcooper

My New Set ; Medieval Knights of Balcadar

This set is what iv wanted to do for ages, now im doing it, ill spit out as many cards as possible.

Add this to these 2:

If The Red- Knight of Balcadar is summoned, this card is destroyed.

If the Blue - Knight of Balcadar is summoned, this card is destroyed.

def2550tothefieldataprisf0.jpg

def2550tothefieldatapriad6.jpg

These 2 previously made, for the enxt 2 cards, i used the same images, but that is because these new ones are the proper monster forms not the hybrid/trap.

demonknightjpgset1mkb01pi7.jpg

Negates All Trap Card effects while this card is on the field

Also, when this card is summoned when The Blue Knight is on the field, destroy the blue knight.

championjpgset1mkb01setcn0.jpg

Negates all Magic Card effects while this card is on the field, also if this card is summoned when the Red Knight is on the field, destroy the red knight.

celestialjpgset1mkb01sedj3.jpg

This card negates all effects from magics and traps. If this card is summoned when either The Blue/Red Knight is on the field destroy them both, or one if only one is on the field. While this card is on the field card zone you and your opponent can only summon Level 5 or below monsters. pay 1000 for each turn this card is on the field card zone.

NOW 9 STARS

The following fixes suggested by Abaddon now put in place, i will upload it again with picture fixes when set is completed.

'.First of all, The Ultimate Knight should be at least 9 Stars, especially seeing as it's unaffected by Spells and Traps and virtually cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. So with 9 Stars, I'd reccomend changing the cost of keeping it on the field to 1000 which I think is fair, with the Spell/Trap lock and the other effects.'

vanguardoftherosejpgsetbk0.jpg

abyssalgroupshotjpgset1xc7.jpg

ninjafollowerjpgset1mkbik7.jpg

twohandstwoswordscv3.jpg

Change the 1 Monster into a 2 Monster and up the boost to 300. I dont want to change anything else.

stormbornknightjpgset1mcb6.jpg

Considered fixes,iv decided that now its 500LP Gain and a 600LP Loss.

Woah, lot of cards, i was looking for that.

Errr hmm yeah....First of all, The Ultimate Knight should be at least 9 Stars, especially seeing as it's unaffected by Spells and Traps and virtually cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. So with 9 Stars, I'd reccomend changing the cost of keeping it on the field to 1000 which I think is fair, with the Spell/Trap lock and the other effects. The Bodyguard Troop. Actually not broken. 3 Tributes to summon it like if it were actually 9 stars, but also, your opponent can just play a Field Spell and destroy it instantly. So balanced. The two normal beatstick someone might say are broken, but with the card coming out, Normal Monster ATK 2000 DEF 2000, it's fine. Ok, finally those two soldiers. Red, it's no question. Would you choose an 100 ATK boost over an extra tribute? I thought not :P Maybe change it to every two monsters killed, and it can only be used as a second tribute for a 7-8 Summon, with a 500 ATK boost? Kind of similar with The Blue. 2 Monsters for 1 Heal Token, 1 Heal Token, 1000 Life Points. 100 LP loss? Sorry, but that's nothing. Try 700?

I'd give the rating right now of...8/10 after fixes 8.5/10.

• 3 weeks later...

This has 2 reasons: 1 To Bump it so people can not forget and have a last look

And 2: To ask Forum Mod to move to Finished Sets, iv decided this isnt really what im looking for in a set and i cant go far enough because its kinda like divine monsters (like egyptian gods) and they dont particulary have sets around them.

Oh Maybe one more reason: To say that i am currently getting ready to make a new mega set after iv completed my YVD Pack thingy.

Thanks, Josh

Archived