Agro, King of Darkness: AMA 3

Agro

What are the chances of once you control the world and disappear into the endless void of time-space to find new conquests that your children will attempt to avenge how you left their mother and come slay you as you are unable to kill them in a time of emotional need?

Are you secretly scared of Thar's chance of causing your demise with potatoes?

As an irish demon king, I am immune to potatoes.

What are the chances of once you control the world and disappear into the endless void of time-space to find new conquests that your children will attempt to avenge how you left their mother and come slay you as you are unable to kill them in a time of emotional need?

100%, my plans never fail.

On a scale of one to ten how much better than you is Thar? I already know the answer is a solid 7 but I'm testing you here.

It's a pretty unique looking 7.

Even when forced to live with him in what will be this fall's most popular sitcom?

Unfortunately, USA wouldn't produce the show unless we agreed it would be a murder mystery.

What's our favorite sexual position?

Me with someone else while you watching ecstatically. Normally with lights off so I don't know you're there.

Can I film it and make www.AgroSexTapes.gov?

Sorry, Raine, but www.humiliatedgovernmentagents.org already exists. You're a bit late.

That's why this is going to be a hit in Russia. They love stupid Americans.

But they don't like Finns, and I'm one.

But it's for our government! The United Republic of Agro and Raine's Collective Territory!

Fine, but you have to join in sometimes.

What makes you think you can get away with that bs?

The White Death.

Archived