Ask TheFinalFan Anything

When are you gonna finish that post?

You mean the post that got deleted when my computer spontaneously rebooted itself AGAIN?
I can probably have it up once I finish something else.

Your previous username suggests you like Final Fantasy.

Favorite FF game and why.

Tough choice, but it's not 7. 10-1 was my first FF game, despite Meg Ryan being annoying as heck, and the 13 series is a guilty pleasure, with 13-2, in my eyes, redeeming Squenix for 13-1, though they turned right back around and screwed the pooch with 13-3.
So I would have to go with 10-2. The combat system was very solid, and should've been what 13-1's was going to end up as. The Dressphere mechanic was MUCH less complex than the Sphere Grid, and allowed every single party member to be whatever they wanted. It told a really fun story involving my favorite character from 10-1, Yuna, and, despite a few hiccups, is an understated and underappreciated member of the series. Plus, IT DOESN'T HAVE MEG RYAN!!! :D

Why do I hardly ever see you posting even though you have so many posts?

Because I mainly post in bursts, an example being the fact that at least 25% of the topics currently up on the front page of TCG's discussion subforum are posted by yours truly.
Rinse and repeat for 6 years, and I'm now on the verge of hitting 10K.

What is the name of the your favorite RP? (One that you created, or one that someone else created)

Will your username ever be TheFinalFan again?

Why do people call you Y-tak (I'm so confuzzled)?

Tough question, the first one. I've done so many of them that I can't just pick one.

It might be.

And I'm Y-tak because my username at the onset was YRPOtaku169.

Archived